Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies (23229 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Paul Okoye's Message To Ladies Who Always Make Their Man Late For Events (Photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by Dygeasy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
My wife met me in a club... So i'm irresponsible? *sobs* . And she tells me I'm her dream man. So she has been lying to me? She will meet me at home today. *shaking crossed-legs*

aunty mercy don talk her own.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by Mueeba(f): 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
slimyem: Duh!!
...like say we nor know you when u been dey do all these things and worse that year...undecided
you don turn preacher because you lucky jam person husband...huh?undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by Kx: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
Make she park well joor.
Which day dem start to dey use azu fridge aka ice fish dey prepare food mearnt for juju sacrifice?
Is her memmory dat shallow dat she has suddenly forgotten d much publicised and scandalous controversies that surrounded her marriage to her husband?
Real sisters/ladies don't get entangled in tales of husband snatching.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by Mueeba(f): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
She's just giving an advice. Uhn?
Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by slimyem: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
Studio CFR:

Just shut up and go marry ..

What are u waiting for? Mr Right?
Mr Right would definitely come but u gotta start from Mr Wrong and let's see how it works out with ya.

Including u lots Nmagirl, victorazzy and Pweeryambre

Who is this eediot?
You mad or something?

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by pweeryambre: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
slimyem: Who is this eediot?
You mad or something?
U dey mind am, u shoulda just ignored.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by vlove1: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
ABEG GO AND LOOK AFTER DAT UR UGLY PIKIN AND UGLY HUSBAND AFTER SNATCHING HIM. U HAVE NO RIGHT TOJUDGE PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by BlueMurder(m): 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
ON POINT, irrespective of her reputation and intentions.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2013
[quote

author=nmagirl]Oh! really as if she met her husband in her pastor's
house. She don marry person husband,has a baby,then come turn to adviser
now.abi? Iya Purity
Anyway, she still remain my best actress,she surely knows how to
interpret her role.[/quote]
TAKE THE ADVICE AND STOP DEMANDING BLACKBERRY
4RM GUYS. NO MAN WILL MARRY A GIRL HE LAVISHES WEALTH ON. HE ONLY GETS
BACK HIS WASTED RESOURCES ON BED AND GO AHEAD TO MARRY A MORE RESERVED
GIRL. MERCY HAS SEEN IT ALL AND CONCLUDE ALL IS VANITY. BE WISE SIS

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by pweeryambre: 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
so if a woman remains single till 35 it then means she has been clubbing, dating bad boys, blah blah blah. so wat wil happen to single virgins in their 30s? What abt the ones dat have been reserved all true dia youth but were unfortunate to stick with poor guys who could just not afford to marry them? wat about the Osu's? What about rape victims who were badly affected and as result just cannot stand being around men. Wat abt the ones dat are working and makes a good living but ends up meeting men wit low self esteem and heart breakers? Pls anything can make a woman to be single even till 40. dat doesn't deny her d chance to club or do whatever she wants. Life is live and let live.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by DrDoGood1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
A case of an arm robber that just returned from robbing last night and come to preach to some people in the morning that stealing/robbing is a sin. What do you expect? she should have concluded with the word " that she is talking from practical experience" then i will have nothing against her, than to preach like a holy Moses.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
GUYS, PLEASE PAUSE. MERCY JOHNSON SAYS SHE NEVER WROTE THIS. SHE NEVER GIVE PURITY BREAST FINISH NA TO SIDDON WRITE ARTICLE.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by DrDoGood1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
FlirtyKaren: GUYS, PLEASE PAUSE. MERCY JOHNSON SAYS SHE NEVER WROTE THIS. SHE NEVER GIVE PURITY BREAST FINISH NA TO SIDDON WRITE ARTICLE.
source pls
Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by freecocoa(f): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2013
pweeryambre: so if a woman remains single till 35 it then means she has been clubbing, dating bad boys, blah blah blah. so wat wil happen to single virgins in their 30s? What abt the ones dat have been reserved all true dia youth but were unfortunate to stick with poor guys who could just not afford to marry them? wat about the Osu's? What about rape victims who were badly affected and as result just cannot stand being around men. Wat abt the ones dat are working and makes a good living but ends up meeting men wit low self esteem and heart breakers? Pls anything can make a woman to be single even till 40. dat doesn't deny her d chance to club or do whatever she wants. Life is live and let live.
If I understand what she means and I'm sure I do.

It is that young ladies and girls alike should be mindful of the kind of life they live especially those ones that want to find husbands, she never said its a crime to be single at 30 or whatever age for that matter.

Y'all are just bad mouthing her cos you feel she is in the same class as the ladies she's trying to advice but you don't get to make that call because I bet you don't know anything about the real her apart from what you read and hear from random sources.

Even if she was once a pr*ostitute, it doesn't mean she can't change, take the advice if it applies to you and move the feck on, its just that simple haba!angry

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
Pls stop condeming her, she,s speaking from her personal experience and doesnt want youngladies to go tru wat she went tru. She nearly missed it all, and dont want others to make same mistakes she made cos dey may nt be as lucky as she is at d end of d day. All dat is she said is notin but d truth.(she who has ears let her hear) my version of dat prover.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
Dr. Do Good:

source pls

you seen my source now? Mercy was sooooo surprised wen she heard she wrote the article. she didnt even kno abt it.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by StudioCFR(m): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
slimyem: Who is this eediot?
You mad or something?

Don't take my advice to heart luv....I don't want u to end up like Toto decay and Yvonne Nelson
Ignore pweeryambre and heed to my advice.. Go and marry
Or don't u have a boy flend?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by DrDoGood1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
FlirtyKaren:

you seen my source now? Mercy was sooooo surprised wen she heard she wrote the article. she didnt even kno abt it.

Have seen it thanks, good job, keep it up.

@ Op pls check before you post, stop spoiling people's image. Beside the article didn't have a reliable source why did they take it to the front page in the first place.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
Wetin dey do this mercy self,she is just searching for cheap publicity nowadays.as if forcing her ugly baby pictures on our face isnt enough she don write anoda article again,see person wey dey advise self husband snatcher,make she come tell me if na library she meet her husband ole,olojukokoro,gbokogboko
Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by Ebestsmscom: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
Mercy and advice keh!

This is real Mercy Johnson not the one in Nollywood.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by pweeryambre: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
freecocoa: If I understand what she means and I'm sure I do.

It is that young ladies and girls alike should be mindful of the kind of life they live especially those ones that want to find husbands, she never said its a crime to be single at 30 or whatever age for that matter.

Y'all are just bad mouthing her cos you feel she is in the same class as the ladies she's trying to advice but you don't get to make that call because I bet you don't know anything about the real her apart from what you read and hear from random sources.

Even if she was once a pr*ostitute, it doesn't mean she can't change, take the advice if it applies to you and move the feck on, its just that simple haba!angry
I never said mercy johnson said it was a crime and I didn't bad mouth anybody. Its just dat d angle where d advice came from was too one sided, as if any lady dat is single must have been behaving in dat manner, I wanted to clearify dat anything can make a lady to remain single. And dia is no guarantee dat by NOT doing these things dat a lady would be married.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by vlove1: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
v love: ABEG GO AND LOOK AFTER DAT UR UGLY PIKIN AND UGLY HUSBAND AFTER SNATCHING HIM. U HAVE NO RIGHT TOJUDGE PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS.

Mercy sorry no vex, but go n look after ur cute pikin.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by pweeryambre: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
FlirtyKaren:

I knew she wasn't the writer, cos I ve seen that somewhere by another writer.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by touchmeder: 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
FlirtyKaren: GUYS, PLEASE PAUSE. MERCY JOHNSON SAYS SHE NEVER WROTE THIS. SHE NEVER GIVE PURITY BREAST FINISH NA TO SIDDON WRITE ARTICLE.

I said it, her tweets have confirmed it. She does not have the moral right to go into this kind of talk after her well publicised ''husband snatching saga''. lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by freecocoa(f): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
pweeryambre:
I never said mercy johnson said it was a crime and I didn't bad mouth anybody. Its just dat d angle where d advice came from was too one sided, as if any lady dat is single must have been behaving in dat manner, I wanted to clearify dat anything can make a lady to remain single. And dia is no guarantee dat by NOT doing these things dat a lady would be married.
Fine I now understand you weren't bad mouthing.

But let me ask o, so because Not doing those things is no guarantee her advice or ones such as it should not be adhered to? I don't get why you and the others won't just accept its a good advice and leave any other thing be.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
trendystuf: Some ladies have lost their thinking caps. Some found it but unable to use it. Must you clock 35 before you stop partying here & there? You already know all Eateries/ Hotels in town! You even know the tastes of their various ice-creams, pepper-soups, shawamas, etc.
And you can tell the prices of their beers and wines offhand.
Funny, you're singing “No man is responsible.”
*Which responsible man drinks to stupour and clubs every weekend? *Which responsible man samples you and your slutty friends randomly?
*Which responsible man sags with dog's chains on his neck and tattoos on his body?
Ask your self; “Is the guy I'm currently dating my dream man?”
Dear sisters,
If you are living your life as above, my dear, you are living a life of mirage. Be real! Humble yourself and so you will be raised.
The so called "responsible men" you are searching for are not in the clubs and hotels, you won't find them at the weekly birthday 'bashes', weekend beach crashing or pool-side jamborees loitering around women of easy virtues, drunkards and men of questionable characters. They are busy; in the Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges studying hard for the life after school, and in the offices, workshops, and on business trips striving hard to make life better
for their families and better than they've met it.
Use that brain Sweet Sisters!
It's for thinking. - Mercy Johnson.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/mercy-johnson-advices-loose-ladies.html

Well said madam!
Mercy is on point! cool
Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
touchmeder:

I said it, her tweets have confirmed it. She does not have the moral right to go into this kind of talk after her well publicised ''husband snatching saga''. lipsrsealed

"do as i say, not as i do"
If a crackhead (drug addict) tells me not to smoke a crackpipe (pipe used to smoke rock cocaine), knowing that they are suffering from their lifestyle, i wont pick up the crack pipe just because they do.

If i did, I'd be foolish no? tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by MrPaul2: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
THIS IS TOO REAL TO BE TRUE. OR AM I DREAMING? MERCY JONHSON ADVISING PEOPLE AFTER SHE HAS ENJOY HER LIFE.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
dukila: Real Mercy Johnson condemning/advising movie Mercy Johnson.
Chei my baby don show u too much (CHIDUBEM) ur guys remember the film she answer that name na my best film be that.Tell them many naija girls like that many here o in germo.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
Just see how hopelessly foolish nairaland ladies have become. From Slimb1tch(yem) to other well known ignoramus brigade. The popular actress has been put on the spotlight by someone mischievous and y'all rush here to let out your grin unmarried status frustration by attacking her.

Hopeless grin unmarried nairaland b1atches

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies by chiberry123(f): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
Thanks MJ nice one noted!!God bless u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' / Yoruba Movie Actress, Wunmi Yetunde, Arrested For Drug Trafficking / Eniola Badmus: "Calling Me Fat Does Not Hurt My Feelings"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.