Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding (31694 Views)

Tuface And Wife Annie Stun In Native Attire (Photo) / Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by BrutusOj(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
Revolva: Wtf why is d wedding not done in otukpo idoma land...naaa it aint right as an idoma man..
stop insulting idoma ppl bro..when was our custom/tradition changed?do u marry ur bride who aint from idoma land in idoma land?or ur tryna get attention as an idoma guy?
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by harbibi: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
ebamma: my garri mind still tells me that this girl don charm 2face with love medicine

grin grin grin
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Maafiaalady: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
Treasure19: If ur wifey is nt frm Akwa Ibom, Da, ame miss!!!

I concur...if ur wify or babe is nt from Akwaibom U̶̲̥̅̊ r on a loooooooonnnnnngggggg thinggggg.......n if ur husband or BF is not an Idoma Man....then work harder...d two tribz blend die....Abole people...Abadie people!!

3 Likes

Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by scholes23(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
Una wey dey enta Jim Iyke, nor worry, d guy go clear una doubt
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by silibaba: 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
i was expecting faze and black face or are they still in cold war angry
FlirtyKaren: Th marriage is about to start. so pics will be rolling in soon. but for now, here are tuface and family's arrival at eket for the wedding.
First pic is Tuface and dad,
[img]http://3.bp..com/-cu-oWstYTLA/UTnoFCJjoOI/AAAAAAAAPDc/f_7-QHaKvFE/s1600/tuface.jpg[/img]
2nd is Tuface with mum.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-rB5jIqDYtog/UTnoFgJyFqI/AAAAAAAAPDg/0LscmzV_s-4/s1600/tuface2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Lv9FSq-HzSs/UTnoTvmvdbI/AAAAAAAAPD8/khDBm6NTskE/s1600/tuface+wedding.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-kMNBr4HKdf8/UTnoNzKqVUI/AAAAAAAAPDs/WNzUdi0W504/s1600/tuface3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ftFUTQh1KDc/UTnoObCq2tI/AAAAAAAAPD0/HhuIdvjuFxk/s400/1.jpg[/img]
Top celebrities in Nigeria are already in Eket, for the 'biggest' celebrity traditional wedding of the year.
http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/03/pictures-of-tuface-and-his-family.html
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by bigfat04(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
[size=15pt]YOU ARE MY AFRICAN QUEEN...[/size]

Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by mansay(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
cry
Revolva: Wtf why is d wedding not done in otukpo idoma land...naaa it aint right as an idoma man..
SMH so na 4 ur house u go do ur own traditional wedding??
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by touchmeder: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
Now this is how to marry a woman properly undecided
Please if you have not done traditional marriage ask yourself why? lipsrsealed
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Revolva(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
BrutusOj: stop insulting idoma ppl bro..when was our custom/tradition changed?do u marry ur bride who aint from idoma land in idoma land?or ur tryna get attention as an idoma guy?
As an African in general well maybe they ave done one in benue sha which I don't know.lol all join
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
Congrats to Annie!
....Can't say the same to Tuface though.
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by happynwa(f): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
Both parent must be a proud grandparent even before deir son got married
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by scobaba: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
konn: so what will happen to the other baby mums?

Those ones are not complaining. As long as their monthly allowy keeps rolling in...all is well!

1 Like

Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by sobastical: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
ebamma: my garri mind still tells me that this girl don charm 2face with love medicine

See wetin garri do you now, chai e don blindfold you not to realise tru love
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by sobastical: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
freecocoa: Wish them a HML.

I remember when I used to have dreams about tuface, the guy really gave me fever grin.

Thank God you didn't die of it sha.
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by sobastical: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
RedBenson: Tuface couldnt afford to loose her because of her special ways of preparing sumptous meals for his tommy. Have u forgotten Afang soup and Edikang Ikong?

Akwa Ibom Isong ho!

Same comment on diff thread by same person? Is everything alright with you
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Regiblinkz(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
Tuface na fine boy sha ooo
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Itoroetti(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
ebamma: the will be given alimony
Idem mfo asuk asong?
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by IYANGBALI: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ejiné: eLDee
Naeto C
Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki)
Tuface...

When Jim Iyke go marry im own naa? grin
when him prik don shrink finish
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by IYANGBALI: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
careytommy: Congrats to Annie!
....Can't say the same to Tuface though.
y?
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by IYANGBALI: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
RedBenson: Tuface couldnt afford to loose her because of her special ways of preparing sumptous meals for his tommy. Have u forgotten Afang soup and Edikang Ikong?

Akwa Ibom Isong ho!
not only that,the girl toto sweet die and she sabi do the thing welu welu
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by strangest(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
Naeto C
Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki)
Tuface...

you forgot May D... no be to dey post pictures of babies someone, somewhere claims that you are the father...
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by chic2pimp(m): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
[size=15pt]IDOMA LADAM!!![/size]
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by victorD3: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
ebamma: kop inua fo ado, amis nso?

Inem itid
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Akpan107(m): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
ebamma: kop inua fo ado, amis nso?
hmmm
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Genezer: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
WELL DONE!! MAN SHALL NOT LIVE ONLY BY BABY MAKING BUT ALSO BY GETTING MARRIED. GOD IS GREAT!
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Archmed(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
its high time we format your garri-laden brain!!
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Akeud(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
Treasure19: If ur wifey is nt frm Akwa Ibom, Da, ame miss!!!
Eyen Akwa-ibom.
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Akeud(m): 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
Is he not a father of 5 kids from diff mothers?
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by chocopearl(f): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
Treasure19: @Young po413,Idiokke. Akwa Ibom, d home of uyai iban.wen u need a wife material,find ur way down to AKS,we tek very gud care of our men.
omo see advert o abeg where seun dey come charge dis babe
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by ebamma(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
Itoroetti :

Idem mfo asuk asong?
abiong andong, yem ndidia nno dia
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by ebamma(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
victorD3:

Inem itid
Eya mmi, aked idiok etok ayin ami, usuko ufehe ekamba awo nte mi, etok ayin usonoyen
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by neferttiti: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
Naeto C
Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki)
Tuface...

. ( U forgot to mention banky w,d banj,don jazzy and ... infact dem plenty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar's Ripped Jeans Outfit:Classy Or Trashy(Photos) / AY Spent 9Years In Delta University / Regina Daniels Rocks Blonde Hair In Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.