Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy (13986 Views)

Airtel Internet/apn Settings / Airtel Internet Data Bundle Double-Double Promo: 200mb (+ Free 200mb) / New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Madawaki01(m): 11:30am On Mar 09, 2013
I tot it was my fone....very slow
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2013
airtel on phone is okay and still manageable but on laptop you just cant do anything... i almost smashed my laptop on the ground yesterday, just that i was restrained by the holy spirit in nick of time!!!!

1 Like

Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by ibietela2(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2013
You did not notice well that all their service is POOR.... I cant recharge,browse or subscribe.
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2013
ibietela2: You did not notice well that all their service is POOR.... I cant recharge,browse or subscribe.

Same thing I noticed when I tried using the Airtel trick last week. . Have abandoned the Airtel SIM. Now rocking my Glo which is very fast here in benue..
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Telthetruth(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2013
its really annoying me right now
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Ikbobby(m): 11:55am On Mar 09, 2013
Its Very Bad In Abuja sad I can't even browse with my Android

1 Like

Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by roxell120(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2013
the signal strength acts as if breeze blows it around. whenever it gets to ur location u smile. as at this very hour I've been struggling with it.now no connection at all in surulere I had to switch to Glo.all are the same -inconsistency is their name.
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by jamst(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2013
airtel is worst cos i subscrib 4 dia 10mb,buh i only use 2mb b4 it expires while unable 2 dload...bullshit
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by jamst(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
omo na oju kokoro do me 4 subscribing free airtel gb buh only got 10mb...mtcsheeewwww.no dulling sharp guy! i quick switch 2 etibaba & glo(u know naa)
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by sammydude1: 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
Haaaa My Airtel Is Flying Oooo, Gat No Issues Wat Do U Expect Wen I Av So Many Gigabyte lol.....i dont kn hw my frend does it but anyway such is life
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Blokyll(f): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
It has been unbelievably slow and crappy. The bad part is that it even affects making calls. I switch off and reboot countless times a day but still! sad And to think I am in Garki, Abuja.
It's gotten so bad I am seriously looking forward to this sim migration thing where one can retain one's number but be on another network!

1 Like

Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by nattymallam: 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
How do i check my balance data on airtel? Any d network dey do collabo with snail and tortoise
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Wadosky(m): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
GLO remains the cheapest ,most reliable network in nigeria.
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Kins7778: 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
na my worst pass sadna my worst pass
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by samilo88(m): 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2013
Am not a fan of the truth,but I must confess when it comes to BIS, from my experience so far I'll give it to MTN. Even with my EDGE I still download and browse effortlessly. Glo is also OK but d 3Gb data cap is rubbish. .
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Peterboy1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
defemz: Has anyone recently noticed Airtel internet connection running abyssimally slow. From my present location here in Kaduna, their network used to be blazingly fast. But recently noticed their 3.75g turned crappy, i mean really crappy. I first observed this immediately glo blocked their bis channel on pcs and smartphones, felt the mass exodus of subscribers back to their network is overwhelming their infrastructure . Is my current experience an isolated one or is it general?. So nairalanders, lets hear your Airtel present BIS browsing experience at your present location.

its the same here in Enugu very slow atimes no network i tire 4 dis networks
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
nt so terrible in my area

Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by romero(m): 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
It is not as worse as screamed by many. It only flunctuates sometimes. Temporal or permanent solutional advise: 1. Change ur network mode from 3G to 3G&2G. Wn 3G fails, 2G sustain ur browsing.tt is wn u see ur 3G changes to EDGE or in some cases GPRS. I sometimes personally force network search by quickly change from 3G&2G to 3G and immidiately back to d latter.
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Dreyl(m): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
DOUBLE POST
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Dreyl(m): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
Airtel network is damn slow,crappy it has been giving me headache for the past 2days now...i thought they are the best
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Daraplato(m): 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
I know the reason why. Since last year december, some guys have cracked a code to get unlimited MB on Airtel which would work on any mobile platform i.e Android, java and blackberry. Some succubus even buy new airtel sims to use this code. It's not Airtel's fault, it is the amount of people who use their servers. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Geop(m): 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
I've noticed t as well....n ts pretty frustrating
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Valto(m): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
over the last one month , airtel internet service have gone bad. i tried mtn and it was even worse, then glo the same thing.. etisalat seem the best, but its a pity there in no 3g in my area
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by NEROSKY(m): 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
Na lie joor!
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Dandy1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
Daraplato: I know the reason why. Since last year december, some guys have cracked a code to get unlimited MB on Airtel which would work on any mobile platform i.e Android, java and blackberry. Some succubus even buy new airtel sims to use this code. It's not Airtel's fault, it is the amount of people who use their servers. Thanks

If u need a reason,that is it right there.Some stoopid boys av even been going around displaying/advertising it,selling it for money.Like dat sad nicca dat earlier posted a screenshot of his data balance.Nigerians can't do things codedly.They will run airtel down if they don't do smtn quickly.SMH
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Zet72(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
the same in my area & mine is that even when working my Facebook does not open ,I can not sign in to my Google account ,can't open my default browser& worst of it all is that I can not download without signing in to Google account.l regretted subscribing to this dam BIS with my android.
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Zet72(m): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
the same in my area & mine is that even when working my Facebook does not open ,I can not sign in to my Google account ,can't open my default browser& worst of it all is that I can not download without signing in to my Google account.l regretted subscribing to this dam BIS with my android.
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
Dandy.:

If u need a reason,that is it right there.Some stoopid boys av even been going around displaying/advertising it,selling it for money.Like dat sad nicca dat earlier posted a screenshot of his data balance.Nigerians can't do things codedly.They will run airtel down if they don't do smtn quickly.SMH
i aint for or against anibodi, bt d way smeone decides to do bizness is his personal decision,... Doesnt deserve an insult frm piple who dnt hve all d details
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by mrvictor: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
I am in Lagos. My Airtel internet connection used to be very good, very fast but since the past 2-3months it's been very messy, very bad. I have decided to switch to some other internet connection(Swift or Spectranet) by next Monday cos Airtel's recent poor internet is now affecting my business.
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by nenergy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
Life is Richer with MTN! We welcome you all back with open arms.lol
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by sammynice(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
YOUNGKAHUNA:

Do People Still Use It?
in my area katsina starcoms or mooncom has been out of existnce 4 a yr nw...dey dissapear wit my 10k.....i do not hw 2 get my money kudi owo bak...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Progression Of Android From Cupcake To Marshmallow 2008 - 2016 / How To Activate Airtel 1GB For N100 / The Ultimate Android Studio Tutorial For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.