Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Shouldn't Nairaland Build An Affiliate Program? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Shouldn't Nairaland Build An Affiliate Program? (741 Views)

Reasons Why You Don’t Make Money From Konga Affiliate Program And How You Can / Why I Dropped Jumia Affiliate Program / How To Make Money From Mobofree Affiliate Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shouldn't Nairaland Build An Affiliate Program? by sammessi1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
guyz wot do you tink? Should nairaland build an affiliate program?
Re: Shouldn't Nairaland Build An Affiliate Program? by mrkels(m): 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
No because affiliate programs are crap. Even though I work as an affiliate and love it , the truth is I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH ALL OF IT.

We do all the hard work, make thousands of dollars in sales, only to be paid peanuts in hundreds of dollars at the end? That's crap

Get your own product/service , market it and your great grand children would bless you for elevating them forever.
Re: Shouldn't Nairaland Build An Affiliate Program? by sammessi1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
wow...ur right
Re: Shouldn't Nairaland Build An Affiliate Program? by barapistis(m): 2:30am On Mar 09, 2013
mrkels: No because affiliate programs are crap. Even though I work as an affiliate and love it , the truth is I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH ALL OF IT.

We do all the hard work, make thousands of dollars in sales, only to be paid peanuts in hundreds of dollars at the end? That's crap

Get your own product/service , market it and your great grand children would bless you for elevating them forever.

how many peps can actually make their own products..at least, it a starting point
Re: Shouldn't Nairaland Build An Affiliate Program? by sammessi1(m): 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
ur also correct @bara

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of This Number On Nairaland? / Campaigns Added To Blogger Dashboard / Wordpress SEO Plugins – A Must Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.