Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

The Study Of Heredity And How Things Are Carried On From Generation To Generatio - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Study Of Heredity And How Things Are Carried On From Generation To Generatio (844 Views)

These 6 Things Are So Damaging Habits Like Smoking / Six Important Tests You Have To Carried Out Before You Marry Him Or Her. / The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Study Of Heredity And How Things Are Carried On From Generation To Generatio by dot2002(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2008
Two questions:
If you had the option to "filter" out certain traits (hair color, eye color, personality, etc.) in your unborn child, would you do it? Which would you pick?

If you could change your gender, with or with out surgery and hormones, would you and why?
Re: The Study Of Heredity And How Things Are Carried On From Generation To Generatio by ifyalways(f): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2008
dot2002:

Two questions:
If you had the option to "filter" out certain traits (hair color, eye color, personality, etc.) in your unborn child, would you do it? Which would you pick?

If you could change your gender, with or with out surgery and hormones, would you and why?
Dot again? lol cheesy
question 1: i love my eyes,i hope all of my kids come with it.sapphires tongue
question 2:No,am perfectly Ok and happy with ma gender.lol no rhyme or reason for a change whatsoever. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Chicken Pill Or Fowl Pill / Mouth And Body Odour / Bad Breath!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.