Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? (7076 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / See The Terrible Thing That Happened To The Blogger Who Wrote About Genevieve / Unveiling Chimebuka! 7 Facts About Genevieve Nnaji’s Lookalike Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by Quesera: 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2008
WHO KNOWS, SHE MAY BROWSE THROUGH NAIRALAND AND SEE WHAT TO IMPROVE AND WHAT TO DELETE IN HER LIFE. NOW, NAIRALANDERS, WHAT DO YOU 'LOVE AND HATE ABOUT THE STUNNER;GENEVIEVE NNAJI? cool

Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by keliscia(f): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2008
Stuff i like of genny and stuff i don't ,
Let start from what i love of her !
well i think you will concord with me when i say she is beautiful,  but this is not why i like Geny, i like her because she love what she do!
when she act every role she does, she does  it with her  heart   
because she identify herself in every role ,  the thing i like most is that every emotion that she feel , i feel them too watching her!
stuff i don't like!
GENNY YOU ARE MY BEST ACTRESS BUT  I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT SIMPLICITY MAKE BEAUTY, AND PRIDE AND ARROGANCE LEADS TO DISTRACTION grin 
PLS STOP MAKEING HALF NAKED PHOTOS, YOU  DONT NEED THAT TO DEMOSTRATE YOUR BEAUTY LOVE  YOU
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by Raymond88(m): 2:02am On Mar 23, 2008
keliscia:

PLS STOP MAKEING HALF NAKED PHOTOS, YOU DONT NEED THAT TO DEMOSTRATE YOUR BEAUTY LOVE YOU

Please speak for your self! tongue
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by protected: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2008
Well, i like just about all that Genn is and does. And just like most nigerians never had a chance to meet with her but i know people who say she's snubbish and stuff do so based on hearsays, i mean largely.

I'll advise Genn to continue shining like the star she is and of course read through the replies carefully and make amends where necessary and possible,

Thanks
Que Sera
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by efuah(f): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2008
Half naked pix, i hate 'em!
Her shape, complexion, her way of acting. . . love it all. The Sky is your limit Gene. wink
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by trendy(f): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2008
True fans dont tell, i love everything grin
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by eezzy(f): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2008
I love her acting skills, she is very good. I love her looks, absolutely stunning. smiley

I dont hate anything about her, but it kind of bothers me (as a mum) not to hear
her talk about the child she's supposed to have. If its true she has a baby, let
her display pride in that child, whatever the circumstances that led to its landing on
planet earth. sad
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2008
Cool. smiley
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by yongbabe(f): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2008
i love evrything about her!

@ eezy
maybe she is tryin to protect the child from the media undecided
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by sexytee1(f): 1:37am On Sep 22, 2008
she got everything,i mean d looks,stature,smile,beauty,charisma,wot else do u want.she's hot.
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by DeepZone: 2:26am On Sep 22, 2008
This Genevieve thing getting tired abeg. Enough of this girl, she's not all that and her fans should look for something else to do with their lives. The reel nollywood hot chic now is stephanie. Click on the link below and see her new flick[through the glass]:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYhXngxcIrU
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 22, 2008
Same Pix over and over again.
Wetin happen, she don break her camera?
Camera man nko? She don fire am?
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by CYclone1(f): 6:21am On Sep 22, 2008
Give the lady a break joo
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by sima(f): 7:35am On Sep 22, 2008
i dont like her face in dat her second pix . . .
i like her because she's kul n' pwerry , . . . i like her movies. .
i think she's a snob too. . but all d same. . who gives a shit if she's an a$$ hole. . am not her fan but i like her 4 likin sake
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by rampagain: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2008
enough of all this gennys theads already

ok she acts well,but plssssssssssssss shes not so gawd help me freaking perfect,sm pple sef worship her as if shes God

haba what is it w genny genny genny and genny?its not as if shes so damn goooooodddddddddddddddddddddddd

abeg make we hear word

@deepzone

i love that babe stephanie,d babe is going places,never knew she will survive that terrible accident,shes a fighter and a survivor
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by shilling(f): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2008
I love Genevieve because she's a good actress and she's very beautiful. I don't really hate anything about her because I don't know anything about her on a personal level.

Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by mohawkchic(f): 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2008
~I've got nuffin but Love for Jenny!! kiss

* I like that she can get into character*

*I like most of all . . . she doesnt feel the need to fake her accent whatever role she's playing!!*
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by Nella(f): 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2008
I LUFF HER - FULL STOP kiss kiss
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by shilling(f): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2008
mohawkchic:

*I like most of all . . . she doesnt feel the need to fake her accent whatever role she's playing!!*[/b]

Me too

Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by sima(f): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2008
kiss kiss kiss genny. . u rock gurlll cheesy
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by donpapa(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2008
I love everything lovable about her on screen wink
but is it true she snobs?
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by shilling(f): 9:23am On Sep 24, 2008
I've been hearing that too. I won't say anything. Hopefully, I'll get to meet her one day then I'll know if she's really a snob or not
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by origina9ja(f): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2008
luff her but damn genny genny genny
sha human being don suffer 4 nairaland
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by mcwalka(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2008
SHE LOOKS LIKE ONE OF MY GIRLFRIENDS ESPECIALLY HER SMALL FACE AND BOOBY.
any time i watch her movie i look at my girl that make here one idol to me. she is good.
YOU ARE A CELEBRITY BABY PLEASE KEEP SHINNING,
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by sima(f): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2008
sum people can never quit wishin. . ehm lipsrsealed
Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2008
I love genny I hate nothing
about her

(1) (Reply)

Your Favourite James Bond / Nicki Minaj Goes Almost All Out As She Shows Us Her Killer Body(see Photos) / 13 Famous People Who Are Supposedly Illuminati Members(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.