Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ps2 Independence Installer - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ps2 Independence Installer (3319 Views)

Independence Day Speech In Marathi | 15 August Speech In Marathi / Patriotic Poems On Independence Day In English Hindi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ps2 Independence Installer by 6footplus(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2008
good day my fellow gamers, please i would like to know if any of u know anything about the ps2 independence installer/ exploit utility, how and where to download it from, how to run it and any other useful info about using it. i also own a large ps2 with 160HDD + HDadvance, also what importance will that be to the use of the exploit utility.
in plain english 4 dose who dont know, the exploiy utility is a softmod for chipping the ps2 without actually using a soldered chip.
Re: Ps2 Independence Installer by timbabng(m): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2008
http://www.ps2savetools.com/download.php?op=MostPopular

go to the link above and you will find the installer on this page along with other useful tools.

ENJOY

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Chess Players (Play a Nairalander) / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria Mobile App / Xbox One Kinect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.