Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

[URGENT] Help!!!.. Jamb Palava, Am So So Lost.. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / [URGENT] Help!!!.. Jamb Palava, Am So So Lost.. (1781 Views)

Jamb Palava / Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [URGENT] Help!!!.. Jamb Palava, Am So So Lost.. by Mastino(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2013
Odunnu:
Ok. I would have prefered you female

and if i was??
Re: [URGENT] Help!!!.. Jamb Palava, Am So So Lost.. by Odunnu: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

Good for you. i also still say the cafe people made mistake. for CBT there is center in Lagos cos i just checked now. Just tell them you knew what happened and they should say sorry to you. you cant just allow it to go that way without talking to them on their mistake.
God will provide and guide you. Its Well.
Didnt you read where he said he wanted one in the south East? Lagos is a location he wanted. Get it right!
Re: [URGENT] Help!!!.. Jamb Palava, Am So So Lost.. by Odunnu: 11:53am On Mar 10, 2013
Mastino:

and if i was??
Maybe I would have directed you to a younger friend of mine who just got admitted somewhere in Benue state.
Re: [URGENT] Help!!!.. Jamb Palava, Am So So Lost.. by Mastino(m): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

Good for you. i also still say the cafe people made mistake. for CBT there is center in Lagos cos i just checked now. Just tell them you knew what happened and they should say sorry to you. you cant just allow it to go that way without talking to them on their mistake.
God will provide and guide you. Its Well.

Yeah abt the cafe peeps i will jst let them be. I've got my hands filled right now..

Thanks bro...
Re: [URGENT] Help!!!.. Jamb Palava, Am So So Lost.. by Mastino(m): 11:59am On Mar 10, 2013
Odunnu:
Maybe I would have directed you to a younger friend of mine who just got admitted somewhere in Benue state.

and why not?..
AM a cool headed Guy + he will nt even notice i wuz there tru out my stay..
Re: [URGENT] Help!!!.. Jamb Palava, Am So So Lost.. by Odunnu: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2013
The problem is she's female and has a female roommate. It wont be convinient
Re: [URGENT] Help!!!.. Jamb Palava, Am So So Lost.. by Mastino(m): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
Odunnu: The problem is she's female and has a female roommate. It wont be convinient

O i see,..
The thing is a jst need someone to point mi arund town, i may endup paying 4 a rum (if bar permits)...

Someone that can give mi direction, is more than ok 4 mi..
Re: [URGENT] Help!!!.. Jamb Palava, Am So So Lost.. by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
Odunnu:
Didnt you read where he said he wanted one in the south East? Lagos is a location he wanted. Get it right!

Should i give you card pin and serial num of an unregistered candidate so you will check and know that souteast is available for cbt except anambra but all others like Abia, Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi are available. I always do talk from experience.

Anyway thats by gone now. let me look for how to may be help you with what you need out there. if i couldn't then may be you gat to sort yourself out. anyhow shaa God will be with you.
Thanks.
Re: [URGENT] Help!!!.. Jamb Palava, Am So So Lost.. by Mastino(m): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
leunamme93:
You are making the greatest mistake by deciding not to write the xam. Now I imagine, what if you channel your anger to the exam by doing your possible best in the exam knowing fully well you travelled from lagos - benue just for exam, that should just be enough reason for you to drive yourself in the right tune, go in there and write the exam. Knowing fully well you'll come out successful. You never know this year is the year God has destined you for that admission of yours and the devil only wants to use this as a strategy to sway and rob you of your admission.
My friend the ball(admission) is in your court. Don't let it go because of "DISTANCE"

Hey Thanks Sir, you've probably forgotten about this post
Buh Still I just Have to say this....
Well i took your advice, and travel to Markurdi
Wrote The F-ing JAMB = Cleared It
Went For Post-Ume = Killed It
Waited For Admission = Admitted. grin grin

Into One of the Best Sch In 9JA
Thanks Man.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan School Calender For Second Semester 2014/2015 Calender / The Best Jamb Cbt Registration Center In Ikorodu? -easycafe Opp. Laspotech / Jamb Re-assign Some Candidates To Resit The Exam This Same Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.