Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

How Safe Are Yodi Pills? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Safe Are Yodi Pills? (78131 Views)

Safe Yodi Pills / "Yodi" The Big Bum Bum Pills In Asaba,delta State. / I Need The Yodi Pills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Safe Are Yodi Pills? by Olwe(f): 6:41am On Mar 09, 2013
I recently heard about the Yodi Pills, but nobody wanna give proper information about them

I have been asking around how Yodi Pills work most people don't know about them. It is not that I want to us them I just want to know generally about them, their side effects, how long does it take to work.I want a person who says I have Used them and these are the results.

Are these pills legal are they found in pharmacies or a person can only buy it on the adverts on the internet?
Re: How Safe Are Yodi Pills? by phrancys001(m): 9:05am On Mar 09, 2013
Where exactly ar U planing 2 enlarg ?
Re: How Safe Are Yodi Pills? by Olwe(f): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
wink grin grin I m nt planning to enlarge anything, I m more than gifted, But I have a friend who wants to add on her bottom becz she doesn't have
Re: How Safe Are Yodi Pills? by ameenahz(f): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2013
'Yodi' pills contain dexamethasone, a glococorticoid member of the steroid group. It is originally an anti inflammatory, anti-allergy drug but one of its side effects is weight gain so many people use it to achieve that.

Other side effects include low immunity, 'thin' skin, stomach upset, muscle wasting, dry scaly skin, psychiatric disturbances, manifesting latent diabetes mellitus among many others.

I think it is too risky to take drugs to induce weight gain. Fruits such as mangos and bananas may help. Plenty of melon soup too.
Re: How Safe Are Yodi Pills? by Olwe(f): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
How is lemons & vegs going to help a friend of mine to get her disired bottom. The only reason she wanna use Yodi pills is becoz she is not gifted (small butt). Thank you ooo for the information much appreciated.
Re: How Safe Are Yodi Pills? by richeethomas44: 7:13am On Sep 08, 2013
I do get my yodi pills from a seller in nigeria while he DHL my product after making payment...it really works well on me anyway,I use to have a flat bum..but after some weeks,,,I got my result......his contact is 08034292000,,,,
Re: How Safe Are Yodi Pills? by OmoKhary(f): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
When i was 7 years old,i envied my neighbour,Dede,why?she had this fabulous figure,damn!5'8ft sizeable boobs,shapely butt and hips.The centre of attraction,who didn't know Dede?
She left my hood and when she came back.......princess Fiona would sing "halleluya" better than anybody,she was obese!fat filled stomach,ugly skin,madam cash neck,bigger and floating boobs,sagging butt....oh!she is UGLY!
Genesis>>>yodi pills

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Are Yodi Pills? by fadekemitoyin: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pls keep away from yodi cortisone tablets,they are not butt/thighs/hipup pills,,the side effect are swallow stomach,round face and body...if u really want the main butt/thighs/hipup supplements and creams,they are all available with no side effect,but u must be ready to do some exercise to tone them up too for fast action,contact Mr. YEMI (08034292000) for all kinds of supplements, breast enlargement,breast firmer,butt/thighs /hipup and the rest,add up on watsap( 08034292000)
Re: How Safe Are Yodi Pills? by Bayejuyo(m): 2:33am On Dec 28, 2017
Yodi has really helped me to be freed from 9years back pain experience. Instead of getting fat I regained my completion and back pain is gone. Does dat mean its good for my body
Re: How Safe Are Yodi Pills? by flawlezzbyEve: 11:48am On Oct 01, 2018
i dont know anything about Yodi pills�‍♀️�‍♀️.

(1) (Reply)

Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) / Post Your Nice, Unique Shoes / Lady Buys Python Skin Handbag In Port-Harcourt, Neigbour Sees It & Faints (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.