Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section (1620 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 09, 2013
I was really silly to think people would be fair with me on nairaland, y'all a bunch of social misfits. All of you must really think ur getting ti me with all the talk about me not being cute. I have been called "handsome" not evrn cute almost all my life , i posted a really cute picture and y'all just intentionally made the picture look ugly. I was the fool that even tried to seek approval on the net when a random chinyere that i only met in school two days ago didnt hesitate to say "as u are so fine like this , why re u wicked" because i refuse to assist her in a que in school. I never even met her before, i just tought im so foolishh a really fineboy like me just went to seek approval on nairaland? I felt so stupid for ever trying to convince anyone here when i know how girls always treat me. Even yesterday a random woman i met in lokoja asked when our bus was leaving i now said very soon, she smiled and said "fineboy" and i almost wept again for ever trying to seek approval from a bunch of low self esteems individuals who have nothing to live for but condemn others. Its the biggest mistake of my life, i will never convince anyone here again or post any picture. I will never be so stupid in my life again.
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 09, 2013
sine you know you are looking cute, post a picture....
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 09, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
sine you know you are looking cute, post a picture....

God forbid! No picture i post will ever be cute in anybodies eye. I remember even "intentionally" uploading a model's picture in my previous post and people said he was ugly because they thought it was my picture. I was so speechless
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by ba7man(m): 7:27am On Mar 09, 2013
cool cool cool Fineboy....Lol. cheesy
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by blueheart(m): 7:29am On Mar 09, 2013
This guy is a joker. Lol. keep dreaming, u ad better back dat swagz up wit money ;DThis guy is a joker. Lol. keep dreaming, u ad better back dat swagz up wit money
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by Otunba6: 7:30am On Mar 09, 2013
Obviously you're still battling with low self-esteem.
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 09, 2013
Otunba_1: Obviously you're still battling with low self-esteem.

K.
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 09, 2013
blueheart: This guy is a joker. Lol. keep dreaming, u ad better back dat swagz up wit money ;DThis guy is a joker. Lol. keep dreaming, u ad better back dat swagz up wit money

True talk
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 09, 2013
upload your pix lemme c
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by babysnogls: 7:36am On Mar 09, 2013
Post another picture. We'l all be fair to rate it abeg.
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 09, 2013
Do u know i uploaded a model's picture in my previous post, i wanted to see peoples reaction . My mouth went open when a really cute model from google was called UGLY. Because everyone here thought it was my picture. Tufia
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by oluwadare26(m): 7:39am On Mar 09, 2013
Nairaland is made up of Daddies, Mummies, Matured Guyz and Ladies, Non-Matured Guyz and Ladies, And Kids... If u are refer to as "Ugly" accept coz we have all aspect of ages here... How can a Random Lady(Chinyere) and a Random Woman(Perharps Mama) flattered u and u cajole? The "handsome boy" Mama meant was a compliment to thank u for telling her wen bus is leaving... Dude, Nairalanders are real and some Rude and Naughty
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 09, 2013
oluwadare26: Nairaland is made up of Daddies, Mummies, Matured Guyz and Ladies, Non-Matured Guyz and Ladies, And Kids... If u are refer to as "Ugly" accept coz we have all aspect of ages here... How can a Random Lady(Chinyere) and a Random Woman(Perharps Mama) flattered u and u cajole? The "handsome boy" Mama meant was a compliment to thank u for telling her wen bus is leaving... Dude, Nairalanders are real and some Rude and Naughty

See another bais goat. See what u are saying? Do u think this is the first time i was complimented? Who calls u a fineboy to say thank u? Do u think people compliment people everyday? The chinyere that called me a fineboy didnt call one ceretain guy that kept making her laugh fine, is me that just stood on the que on my own that she now called a fineboy. Relax i sound arrogant the normal reaction is to insult me. Im done here really
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 09, 2013
Truth is when u are fine people expect u to be humble and never brag about it. Which is something im not very good at so i like sharing my awesome experiences which is the biggest mistake of my life tho. If i just stood on my own without fooling myself on NL i would just be enjoying my cute life without being insulted by people on the internet. Smh for me
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 09, 2013
Nairaland is about arguing and people will never accept defeat. I have followed threads of people for years arguing about a topic, nothing i say will convince anyone, truth is am tired of talking but people keep updating my thread thats why i keep coming back. Y'all already want me to be ugly in your mind so nothing i say or picture i post will make y'all give up and say i was right.
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by olabode89(m): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2013
Hehehehehe... You are one big cry baby! Do u really need the acknowledgement of peeps on nairaland b4 u accept that u re fine? Have u asked urself d criteria that makes one fine?

If u dress well, have a cool haircut, smell nice, look clean + swags and cash..... My broda u are a fine boi
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 09, 2013
Fine boi
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2013
[quote author=olabode89]Hehehehehe... You are one big cry baby! Do u really need the acknowledgement of peeps on nairaland b4 u accept that u re fine? Have u asked urself d criteria that makes one fine?

If u dress well, have a cool haircut, smell nice, look clean + swags and cash..... My broda u are a fine boi[/quote

Azzin guy i tire for me oo. Just trying to seek their approval, smh. Most childish thing i ever did
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2013
Romance section is a kiddies corner. Too much juvenile behaviour here.
The children have formed a little clique here and this is how it goes:
A) Majority of them would never comment on your post or thread except a dunce among them take the gauntlet.
B)if you are not one of them,they will be biased toward you.
C)They don't contribute meaningful to any thread but are in the habit of chit-chatting all over the sections.
D) majority still lives off their parents invention.
E)To majority of them, nairaland is REAL and the are happy living their real life in a cyberspace.
When kiddos gathers...their games are always amateurish and spectacular

1 Like

Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by DExplorer1: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2013
This is the time when i just........ *yawns*
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by sambroose(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2013
oh boi u no get work o.....shebi na fynboi u wan hear...oya hear am nau....i just pity you,beta go get some working doing,abi dem tel u say na only u fyn,infact i don vex,oya upload ur pix make i upload mine....make we check am
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by lecturerdabo(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2013
adulthood: I was really silly to think people would be fair with me on nairaland, y'all a bunch of social misfits. All of you must really think ur getting ti me with all the talk about me not being cute. I have been called "handsome" not evrn cute almost all my life , i posted a really cute picture and y'all just intentionally made the picture look ugly. I was the fool that even tried to seek approval on the net when a random chinyere that i only met in school two days ago didnt hesitate to say "as u are so fine like this , why re u wicked" because i refuse to assist her in a que in school. I never even met her before, i just tought im so foolishh a really fineboy like me just went to seek approval on nairaland? I felt so stupid for ever trying to convince anyone here when i know how girls always treat me. Even yesterday a random woman i met in lokoja asked when our bus was leaving i now said very soon, she smiled and said "fineboy" and i almost wept again for ever trying to seek approval from a bunch of low self esteems individuals who have nothing to live for but condemn others. Its the biggest mistake of my life, i will never convince anyone here again or post any picture. I will never be so stupid in my life again.

ol boy, moi think say na childishness dey worry U, cos the way u take dey find attention mbanu I no gbadu am

1 Like

Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 09, 2013
D-Explorer:
This is the time when i just........ *yawns*
My main man, are we not doing racketeering this new year?

I have sharpen my wooing skills o
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2013
fine..... Give it a shot, post your pix here if you very sure of youslf and trust me whatever respond you get will be will be for real. No one will bully. And if you refuse please and please,just dont talk about this anymore just accept, and it means what has bin said is true
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by DExplorer1: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2013
LastApostle:
My main man, are we not doing racketeering this new year?

I have sharpen my wooing skills o
Hahaha, i can't wait to see you 'blow' a lass brain with those lines. I think we gonna be on it but at the moment, i'm gaining space. If you come up with one, best believe, i'm on that thread.
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 09, 2013
Dondav: Dude, Quit ranting... Same happened to me too! Some peeps called me "Big Nose" etc... But it's obviously clear that Nairaland will mock/make a fool of you.. Just for the amusement. wink wink
You don go cut that your elephant-trunk nose?
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 09, 2013
LOL
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by Sijo01(f): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2013
Shiiit, this 'boy' is pathetic. angry angry
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by Oahray: 9:48am On Mar 09, 2013
Lmao... Is this guy sulking for real? Who takes NL teasing seriously? grin

Anyone desperately seeking approval of an online forum needs help. Dude, you've got self esteem issues.
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by Princeparix(m): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2013
Geeeeeezez>whats wrong with this dude?. If your tired or fade up with the teasing and all joy of NL>THEN GET THE FU¤K OUT OF HERE OR BETTER STILL FRENCH KISS A COBRA.

~¤big-ugly-stuffy-collocated dummy¤~
Re: My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section by k2039: 10:08am On Mar 09, 2013
[size=13pt] Symptoms of a low self esteem.

If your self esteem is based on what people say, then you are in trouble from the onset. If their opinion of you is positive, you feel happy, when it's reversed you feel sad.

No matter how ugly or handsome you are there is little you can do about it, we don't have the choice to chose our race, family, nationality, complexity, ugliness, handsomeness etc. So why bother on trivialities(things you can't change).

By the way if someone thinks you aren't cute, he is right, after all we are all entitled to our opinions. Just as there are people who are obviously ugly from your own perspective too.

[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

thanks / I Need A Serious Lady, To Meet, Love And Marry / Hello Y'all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.