Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

How Could I Get Password To Unlock Iphone Backup - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Could I Get Password To Unlock Iphone Backup (1730 Views)

Factory Unlock Iphone 4, 4s, 5, 5c And 5S On Verizon, ATT, T-mobile / How To Backup Your Android Apps As Apk Using Es File Explorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Could I Get Password To Unlock Iphone Backup by ipawca: 7:44am On Mar 09, 2013
When I tried to restore my iPhone and I was asked to "Enter the password to unlock your iPhone backup". I have no idea what this password is. I have tried using the 4 digit passcode that I use to unlock my iPhone for day-to-day use and also my Apple ID password. I haven't set up any other passwords for this iPhone so I'm not sure what to do. Please help?

How to reset iPhone backup?

Step 1.You need open iTunes. Then you will change some preferences so you will not turn off backup in your later usage.
Step 2. After enter the Preferences from iTunes, click the Devices tab at the top of the window.
Step 3. There will be a list of all of the various iPhone synced to your computer. Then choose the iPod you have to remove by clicking Delete Backups.
Step 4. Click on your iPhone and choose the Back Up Now option after you go back to the iTunes main window. Then do as the following:
password to restore iPhone backup
How to Remove Backup to iPhone via Different OS

On Windows 7/Vista
Step 1. Go to Users, enter your username and click on Appdata.
Step 2. Go to Roaming, click on Apple, and enter Mobilesync’s backup. Turn off from here.

On Windows XP
Step 1. You need go into your Documents, then Settings.
Step 2. Enter your username and enter application data.
Step 3. Click on Apple > Mobilesync > Backup, and re,pve upir any old backups in a similar fashion.

On Mac
Step 1. Go into your iTunes library and then application support.
Step 2. From there go into Mobilesync and click on Backup.
Step 3. If you see any old backups saved from previous occasions you can delete them.
While, after trying the above methods on how to turn off iPhone backup from different operation system, none of them work for your iPhone, you may have to delete your iTunes completely and then reinstall the software. Pity that it may cause your data lost on your iPhone. While, you just then can start backing up your iPhone.
What to do if need remove protected iPhone backup password?

When we update our iPod device, there asks for a password to unlock iPhone backup file. We may forget backup password or never setup such a password for iPhone backup. Then what will you do to delete iPhone backup password and get data on iPhone?

Follow the most quickest and easiest way to remove backup password on iPod:

Step 1.Get pro tool - iPhone Backup Password Unlocker. Download it from http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com/product/iphone-backup-unlocker.htm , set it up and run it on computer based on Windows os. (It doesn't work for Mac).

Step 2. Import the targeted encrypted backup file.
The app will lead you to import file by clicking "Open". There are different file stored path for different Windows os:
On Windows 7/Vista, the file is stored in: \Users\ (username)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
On Win XP, the file stored in: \Documents and Settings\ (username)\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\

Step 3: Opt for the right Attack Mode for password remover
Choose one of the three ways of attacking modes from tool: Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack and Dictionary Attack.
The Brute-force Attack tries all possible character combinated at random. So it will cost you relatively long time to get password. So, you can take a tea time to have a tea waiting minutes; then the backup password will be found.
The Brute-force with Mask Attack will shorten attacking time if you can support more info on your forgotten password.
The Dictionary Attack will try kinds of words from a relatively exhaustive dictionary list that can be provided by yourself or the defaulted by the app.

Step 4: Unlock forgotten iPhone backup password
When you finish choosing the appropriated attack mode, click "Start" to recover lost backup password in iPod. Within the least time cost, you can get back the lost backup password and all your data on iPod is still there.

Also, for detailed operations, we can get guide via video on Forgot password unlock iPhone backup file:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51uXJI0Rff4
Re: How Could I Get Password To Unlock Iphone Backup by julialloyds45: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2014
iPhone Backup Unlocker is efficient in unlocking backup password for iPad 4, iPhone 5s/5c/5, iPod touch 5G etc. If you have forgotten iPhone backup password and wants to restore all numbers, notes, photos etc but there are no way to get them back from backup file then [url="http://www.iosdevicerecovery.info/iphone-backup-unlocker.php"]iPhone Backup Unlocker[/url] would be a great help for you to retrieve forgotten or lost iTunes backup password. It provides user friendly and simple interface with only three buttons on the interface in order to execute the entire operations.
Re: How Could I Get Password To Unlock Iphone Backup by Joseph91: 8:58am On Jan 06, 2015
Hello, I once accidentally forgot my iPhone 5s backup password. Luckily I found a video guide on how to deal with it. I am glad to share it with you here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egnPczLZncI
Re: How Could I Get Password To Unlock Iphone Backup by Ijeomaodor: 4:22am On Feb 14, 2017
Pls i nd information on itel prime phone2 i nd fairly used one nd price

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Techno H6 Imei Number / Crazy, Silly And Awesome Iphone Cases / Tecno Camon C5 With 4G Now Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.