Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Best GPS Car/truck Tracker Installation - Cost - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Best GPS Car/truck Tracker Installation - Cost (2463 Views)

Car Navigation Systems & Car Tracker Installation & Repairs On All Car Brands / Contact Us For Your Car Tracker Installation / Do You Want To Buy A Car/Truck/Van From Cotonou??? Get a Best Deal for any Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best GPS Car/truck Tracker Installation - Cost by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2013
Hi All,

I need to instal a GPS tracker on my truck and car (2 truck and 1 car) . Do you know any reputable company / individual that can do this?

There are 2 scenarios that i want to pursue ---

Scenario 1
If your company supply the GPS tracker and install it on the 3 vehicle, how much will it cost each vehicle?

Scenario 2
If i buy the GPS tracker on the internet and only require installation, how much will it cost to install it on the 3 vehicle.

Please, state the price or total charges on this thread.

I will only call the person whose price is reasonable at the end of the day. Comment such as 'call me on this number' will nt be entertain. I will not call if i dont know your price.
Re: Best GPS Car/truck Tracker Installation - Cost by ALNUTOINC: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
Scenario 1:
The price for trucks is N80,000 each, and Car N65,000.
You would be able to monitor your Fleet online realtime for 1year. And renew for subsequent years.
Monitor driver behaviour, Distance and places visited with time stamps, generate various reports and alearts for decision making etc.

Scenario 2:
Not available (third party device instalations).

Info@atrack.com.ng
Re: Best GPS Car/truck Tracker Installation - Cost by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2013
@ALNUTO,

Thanks...............

I will give you a call today. Hope the price is negotiable?

Thanks
Re: Best GPS Car/truck Tracker Installation - Cost by ALNUTOINC: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2013
@Alutaa: OK.
Re: Best GPS Car/truck Tracker Installation - Cost by bishopkay: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
Hi
Price for truck is 73,000 naira and for the car, it can go for 60,000 naira. Realtime tracking available and you also get the alerts and control the device via your phone.
We also have the option for trucks at 65,000 naira ,and car for 50,000. Realtime tracking online also available.

08168650087 info.coderednigeria@gmail.com
Re: Best GPS Car/truck Tracker Installation - Cost by ALNUTOINC: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
alutaa: @ALNUTO,

Thanks...............

I will give you a call today. Hope the price is negotiable?

Thanks

@Alutaa: yet to receive your call. So we can better discuss on the most suitable service for you.
Regards
Re: Best GPS Car/truck Tracker Installation - Cost by fopdnewton: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
How much is for re-newal for successive years
Re: Best GPS Car/truck Tracker Installation - Cost by ALNUTOINC: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
You can now safely track, monitor and control
your Cars,Trucks, Fleet & other Movable
assets. Perform various actions such as shut
down engine using Iphones, Android and
Blackberry via our newly launched mobile
platform www.gps.atrack.com.ng/wap .This is
in addition to the existing web tracking
platform and
devices come with warranty.
Email:info@atrack.com.ng
Web: www.atrack.com.ng
Tel: 08027248825, 07029421883
BE in Control....

Re: Best GPS Car/truck Tracker Installation - Cost by ALNUTOINC: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
All Inquiries welcome
Re: Best GPS Car/truck Tracker Installation - Cost by urchhm: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
If you want us to install our device for you, the price is N60,000
But if you have the device. Installation charge is N6,000.
YOU CAN MONITOR YOUR CAR FROM ANYWHERE IN WORLD. YOU CAN STOP YOUR CAR FROM MOVING IF YOU CHOSE TO.
CALL: 08122271913.

(1) (Reply)

2005 Honda Pilot Exl With Navigation Screen, remote start , N2.2m Negotiable / Trucks To Move Soon (scania 93h Tipper,3 Mit.canter,2 Nissan Cabstar,1 vw Lt 28) / Clean 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale In Abuja N1.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.