Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Now You Can Unlock Bb Mep O Any Model And Change Imei - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Now You Can Unlock Bb Mep O Any Model And Change Imei (1438 Views)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes With"Imei +prd Code";no More Mep Code(NOT OS10) / Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can Unlock Bb Mep O Any Model And Change Imei by gsmcoder: 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
THIS IS FOR TECHS ONLY

LGETOOL nOW SUPPORT MEP 0 AND IMEI CHANGE FOR JUST 20 CREDIT(20USD)

IF YOU HAVE SETOOL JUST ACTIVATE LGETOOL AND ENJOY.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f473/lgtool-sgtool-update-blackberry-mep0-direct-unlock-imei-repair-more-other-hot-1625195/index4.html
Re: Now You Can Unlock Bb Mep O Any Model And Change Imei by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
Thanks. Checking the link.
Re: Now You Can Unlock Bb Mep O Any Model And Change Imei by Kajool: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
The best way to unlock your Blackberry is to buy unlock codes from a trusted vendor.
Search internet for mobile phone unlocking websites. You will come across a thousand websites who can do this. Choose which ever you like. Do look for price comparisons and the unlocking instructions.
Recheck the Model number- Network to which your phone is locked to and the IMEI number before placing an order. If you made any mistakes in these details these people will never give you a refund!!
One more thing, before placing an order ask them about the conditions for getting a full refund in the case of a code failure! Think and make a wise decision.
I have personally bought the code for my Blackberry Storm from http://www.unbblock.com/blackberry/rs18wp8/ . It is because they have good reviews on most of the mobile phone forums. I got my phone unlocked successfully from that website. I think their codes don't fail.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 5s And Iphone 5c Discussion Thread / Please Where Can I Replace Cracked Screen For Asus Transformer Pad TF100T / Blazing Speed Of Light, Tecno's First 4G Enabled Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.