Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Vimbai..what's Up With Her Last Dress At The AMVCA 2013 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Vimbai..what's Up With Her Last Dress At The AMVCA 2013 (1270 Views)

Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA / Sharon Ojong Shows Full Cleavage In Hot Dress At Dbanj's 10th Anniversa / Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vimbai..what's Up With Her Last Dress At The AMVCA 2013 by Tos87(m): 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
Vimbai the Bigbrother roommate S6 joined by IK the famous Bigbrother Anchor, co-anchored the concluded AMVCA just held at Eko Hotel ãпԃ Suites.
My thoughts goes to Vimbai whom during the show wore four different designer dresses but the forth one really got my attention because it was obviovs that she wasn't comfortable in it. Ї noticed that her legs were crossed.
Was she hidding something or was it a sign of discomfort.

Re: Vimbai..what's Up With Her Last Dress At The AMVCA 2013 by Desloaaa(f): 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
swags nooni.her confidence n sense of humor was fab
Re: Vimbai..what's Up With Her Last Dress At The AMVCA 2013 by tabansiou: 12:24am On Mar 11, 2013
[i][/i]Confidence ke...she was tensed..shouting the whole time..can't u see hw IK was relaxed..well she learning any ways[color=#990000][/color] smiley

(1) (Reply)

Miss World 2013 Opening Ceremony Photos / Is It Proper To Wear A Pair Of Jeans And A Shirt To A Wedding Occasion? / Ladies! What Do You Feel About This Style?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.