Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,043 members, 7,845,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled (22149 Views)

Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards / 2015: Be Patient, I Won’t Let You Down, Jonathan Tells Campaign Groups / FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2013
They cant shoot down my president.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2013
Aderemit: The big question we should ask ourselves in this country is that are we sincere with the anti terrorism war? One begins to wonder how is the cache of the arm and ammunition found its way into the country. What are the security agencies at our various boarders doing? Are they claiming ignorance? Except we address these foundation issues, are war against terrorism shall continue to be a mere lip service. Terrorism is has gone high tech. It requires superior high tech and intelligence counter terrorism to combat it. Mere mounting of road blocks, creating unending traffic gridlock, by fierce looking soldiers, SSS in an open show of thief military rivalry by open display of riffles are all anti - counter terrorism war.

What are you saying! Have you eaten today
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by licensed2k(m): 11:05am On Mar 10, 2013
This was propaganda at its best for the average nigerians,, albeit not "cunk" enough to sway the mind of the wise.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by tayooluwole: 11:09am On Mar 10, 2013
na so BH members plenty reach way they never finish since all dis while...oga oooo... Anyway, thier days re numbered in our dear NIG....
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by bakila: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2013
yuzedo: The way this story has been swallowed hook, line and sinker is fantastically amazing! cheesy Propanga can be a lovely thing! cheesy

Is it just me or you guys don't think Security operatives concocted this story and provided some disued arms to hoodwink the public into thinking the way y'all are thinking now, over-analysing, whipping up sympathy for Mr. President and ultimately concluding that our internal security and intelligence network is working damn hard?? Amazing! cheesy
Story is not swallowed talkless of hook. I think objective minds kept quiet to a seemingly poor propaganda. Most of the supportive comments have an azikiwi, ebele, ngozi, anyim and Ihejerieke connection. Its the antics of the Police of parading things to push lies that has received National Attention, recognition and official national stamp.
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2013
deshclones:

So you buy shymmex moronic views that CIA is sponsoring BH??...smh for you..nd I tot tellwisdom was dumb..

Its clear to see Shymex's post are not PAID FOR unlike some of u guys on NL.
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Feedmemore(f): 11:21am On Mar 10, 2013
okpara ugo:

What are you saying! Have you eaten today
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by bubadaniel13: 11:23am On Mar 10, 2013
Kamanda: The problem with Nigeria is that 99.99% of the people have an IQ of less than 10.

That is why they are easily brainwashed by ethnic, religious,political forces and easily swayed by sensualism and sentiments.

That is why morally bankrupt sub-humans with no concience like Sincere9gerian,Rossike and co will daily cook up B-Ull-sKhit on NL like this trash story.

Anyone with a brain slightly more developed than that of a Toads can see that the SSS/JTF/PDP and Presidency have been playing out a BH script right from when GEJ became acting Presido.
The aim is to hold on to power by playing the North against the South/Muslims against Xtians.

The JTF have simply discovered weapons that they themselves had planted in the first place.

Thank Goodness for sensible Nigerians like Shymex.
As for 4oL crew,they are scums not even fit to be eaten by vultures.
U need Therapy,how can u say such a thing,people that are sacrificing their lives to protect innocent people u are now calling criminals..
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by thelastPope(m): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2013
Kamanda:

Shymexx is a spineless coward and a slave wiping his slave master's behind and eating bolee on the streets of peckham with no transport fair to come back home. He is a bigot!

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by deshclones(m): 11:34am On Mar 10, 2013
Kamanda:

So anybody that has a different views from urs is a Gej hierling..okay let's assume you are d CIA and u want to destabilize nigeria you will start from d north instead of lagos or ph that has more economic and human value than the entire north...grow up man...it sounds silly nd unintelligent to say that CIA is sponsoring BH...and don't gimme the oil target crap cos we all know angola etc hv oil nd they are relatively safe...BH is a political tool..take it or leave it..

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 10, 2013
al-mustapha007:

So BH doesnt exist?

BH doesnt have ties to international terrorist groups?

So SSS/JTF/PDP is to be blamed?

How come these suicide bombers are kanuris?

Please keep sentiments aside.

Until we as muslims stop aiding them with our silence and indirect support will dis menace stop.

They stay among the people & d people knw dem.

I know you are one of the 40L crew trying to FAKE being a Northerner.

When are you guys gonna realise that you can't fool all the people all the time.

Truth can't hide.And lies cant be hidden for long.

Because of Money you guys are destroying this great country.

Look,I still believe there is hope for this country to be GREAT.I have travelled as a salesrep to at least 60% of the LGA.I have seen that the poor everyday guy in Gussau has the same basic needs as the poor everyday guy in Ikot Ekpene,just like the poor guy in Ede.All these guys live in peace with their fellow Nigerians until you Politicians,Pastors,Imams,Media and 40L crew start spreading your hate messages and taking advantage of their simple minds.

The same way Ahmadu Bello pushed his folks to hate and kill Igbos for Power is same as Ojukwu taking advantage of the prevalling situation to lead his people to their death
-all for Power.
At the end of the Day after 2015,Buhari,Tinubu,ATiku,Jonathan,Oritsejafor,Sultan and the rest of the Naija Big Boys will sit on a round table in an Air-Conditioned Hall,drinking wine and juice while cutting deals.But those poor guys from Gussau,Ikot Ekpene and Ede will be chilling in their shallow unmarked graves.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 10, 2013
And it all boils down to money.money money money.that's what this is all about.ultimately.SMH
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2013
YoungSalute: I personally don't like Jonathan. If Boko Haram try killing him. I swear I will start killing any Hausa man in south. I am waiting to see someone write Islam is peaceful.

If a Hausa man kills you,no member of Jonathans family will kill a Hausa man to revenge your killing.

Infact Uncle Joe will be chilling with Champagne and Carviar with Bamanga,Sambo,Gulak and his other Hausa pals.
Respectfully I say to you and guys like you "STOP BEING IEEDIEOTS"
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by omeiz93: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2013
This report is absolute balderdash, i am very very dissapointed in whoever that manufactured these unadulterated lies, why on earth that d only thing one can think of is how to aggravate d already disunited country because of sentiment and d person myopic view. I heard that JTF has been doing house to house search looking for BH boys and their weapons, how come they could not see all these weapons, just when d president left they could discovered dem, how did they entered, where were d JTF, haba, let us be sincere with ourselve, in my own opinion they just abondoned their job, killing innocent people, somebody is trying to score cheap points here, you can fool one person but not everybody @ d same time. The thinking faculty of d person that wrote this script which JTF is acting is on the LOW SIDE, he or she should go and edit it and see how he or she can convinced not confused us to be on d same page with him or her. God bless ur heart.
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Feedmemore(f): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2013
deshclones:

So anybody that has a different views from urs is a Gej hierling..okay let's assume you are d CIA and u want to destabilize nigeria you will start from d north instead of lagos or ph that has more economic and human value than the entire north...grow up man...it sounds silly nd unintelligent to say that CIA is sponsoring BH...and don't gimme the oil target crap cos we all know angola etc hv oil nd they are relatively safe...BH is a political tool..take it or leave it..
Gbam!

That was what I was trying to say to the conspiracy theorist who believe that BH is the CIA making. If the US wants our oil, there are more covert ways and means to get it other than creating a terrorist organization to achieve that means.

BH is the creation of the northern political elites who believes that it is their birth right to rule this country. Have we forgotten too soon what the likes of Atiku and Buhari said during the last election? They created BH to frustrate GEJ's rule and to send a message to the rest of country, that it is either power return to them or the country will remain ungovernable. Little did they know the monster they create will first of all destroy there own entity and further impoverished their people.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by dbride: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
Why would govt thank the moles in the boko haram camp publicly? Why tell your enemy that you planted your own people in their camp? This makes no sense at all. The black man and security, so dumb.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
I dey laugh at the part where JTF said their moles within boko hatam. Who dash them? Joke o the day
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Obijulius: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2013
Kamanda: The problem with Nigeria is that 99.99% of the people have an IQ of less than 10....

U r a living testimony to ur assertion. Ur IQ is less dan 2. U need halp since 2 yrs ago.

U r a fool for generalizing.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2013
thelastPope:

Shymexx is a spineless coward and a slave wiping his slave master's behind and eating bolee on the streets of peckham with no transport fair to come back home. He is a bigot!
grin
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2013
deshclones:

I also don't buy the CIA sponsorship angle.Though it plays into their goal of controlling third world nations thru crisis.So they may provide subtle support or turn a blind eye.

My view is that this current BH Crisis is a Jona/PDP agenda to hold on to power.
I do not share all of SHymex views but anyone with a brain can tell the guys who are on NL to earn their pay.And Shymex is not one of them.
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by ManTiger(m): 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
[size=25pt]My questions are:
1. How did the arm cache got into the country?
2. The arms came in through Niger boarder (most definitely).
... don't we have boarder agent that suppose to stop this from entering?

we will keep having this kind of news until the government step up their game tightly.
Someone somewhere is aiding this eediots, custom and boarder service and its agents in the north needed to be checked seriously.
[/size]
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Prexzi(m): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
Feed me more: God punish Satan.

And where did they get all this sophisticated ammo from? My guess is from within. That is, those Ammo belongs to the Nigerian military, someone within is supplying BH with those weaponry. There is surely a "mole" that need to be smoked out.

Imagine if they have been successful with their evil plan, with all those weaponry, Nigeria would have gone up in flame.
The northen desert has no boarder... Even the military are tired of boko. N dats is even if d military have those weapons.
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by mjib22: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: By Jide Ajani, Kingsley Omonobi & Ndahi Marama

…Massive arms including anti-aircraft guns, rocket propelled grenades recovered after visit to Borno…

It would have been a national tragedy had it occurred. But, according to intelligence sources, security agencies saved the situation.

The story is that insurgents allegedly planned to attack the plane of President Goodluck Jonathan while flying into Maiduguri, Borno State capital, on Thursday for his two-day visit.
Borno is the hotbet of the Islamist group, Boko Haram.

The alleged recovery of three anti-aircraft guns, two technical vehicles mounted with anti-aircraft stands and 10 rocket propelled grenades, in a cache of arms,in Maiduguri, on Friday, lent credence to the claim of the plot to attack the president’s plane.

Besides the anti-aircraft guns and rocket propelled grenades, the massive arms the Joint Task Force (JTF) in Maiduguri, the day the president left the state capital after the visit, include 17 AK rifles, general purpose machine guns, three G3 rifles, 20 RPG bombs, 12 RPG chargers, 1 x 36 ,hand held grenades, one tear gas rifle, 33 AK 47 magazines, 11 FN magazines, three G 3 magazines and 11,068 assorted ammunitions.

The twist to the story, however, is the claim by some security sources that the Islamist group had hoped that the entire security apparatus in Borno would be diverted for the president’s visit, to enable it deploy the massive arms to also attack the facilities where its members are being held in the state with aview to setting them free.

Whatever may have been the Islamist group’s plan, security agencies alleged that close monitoring foiled it.

Spokesman for the JTF in Borno State, Lt. Col. Sagir Musa, in a statement emailed to journalists, yesterday, hinted that intelligence by informants led to the foiling of the insurgents alleged plan.

The statement listed the cache of arms recovered during the Friday operation while saying it was one of the JTF’s operations to combat insurgents in the lastten days. The statement reads: “Based on information and intelligence report, series of operations were conducted by the Joint Task Force Operation RESTORE ORDER in the last ten days in Borno State.

The latest was the one conducted at Bulabulin, Bayern Quarters and Jajeri in Maiduguri metropolis between 3 – 8 pm yesterday Friday, 8 February, 2013. During these operations under the period stated, there were exchange of fire that led to the death of 52 Boko Haram members including ten commanders ofthe sect. 70 terrorists were also arrested. In the period under review, the JTF lost two men, three were wounded and no civilian casualty was recorded. The under listed weapons, ammunition, uniforms and other items were recovered in yesterday’s (Friday) operation:
3 anti aircraft guns; 10 rocket propelled grenade tubes; 3 general purpose machine guns; 17 AK47 rifles; 3 G3 rifles; 1 pistol (lama);
20 RPG bombs; 12 RPG chargers; 1x 36 hand held grenade; 1 teargas rifle; 33 AK 47 magazines; 11 FN magazines; 3 G3 magazines; 11,068 assorted ammunitions;
2 technical vehicles with mounted anti aircraft stands;1 box of weapons cleaning kit; 4 swords and two knifes;5 walking talkies; 4 VHF handheld sets; 1 multi links router; and assorted uniforms and kits.

“The task force wishes to thank members of the public particularly our moles in the Boko Haram’s camp for giving us the information that assisted in the successes so far recorded. Thus, members of the public are reminded to continue to give credible and timely information to security agencies to combat insecurity.”

Sunday Vanguard learnt, yesterday, that security agencies have launched investigations into how the weaponry which, in size, quality and quantity, were capable of waging a full scale war either against air or land opposition and with which targets kilometers away could be successfully taken out, were assembled.

“The fact that assorted uniforms of security agencies, especially those serving in the Joint Task Force were recovered in the Friday operation, is fueling the intelligence that there was indeed a plan by the group and their sponsors to breach the security of the president”, a source added.
HABa JTF, GEJ,PDP,BH hw do u expect a responsible pson 2 bliv jtf kill 52 nd arrest 70 wit only 2 death nd 3 casualties wit no civilian casualty haba pdp bh jtf dis Movie is lyk nollywood film no wonda gej giv Dem millions
2 act.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/boko-haram-plot-to-shoot-down-jonathans-plane-foiled/
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by teskyg: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
Even Educated Northern Muslims have common 1Q with the Almajiri carrying plate on their streets.They are dumb.That was why a Professor in Kano was going about discouraging people from been immunize against Polio.Also Prof.Nuh Alkali and other Uselsess so call Elders asked GEJ to remove Soldiers from Borno state without even thinking of the implication.They are all Rams.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
[quote author=al-mustapha007]
So BH doesnt exist?

BH doesnt have ties to international terrorist groups?

So SSS/JTF/PDP is to be blamed?

How come these suicide bombers are kanuris?

Please keep sentiments aside.

Until we as muslims stop aiding them with our silence and indirect support will dis menace stop.

They stay among the people & d people knw dem.

[/quote

I love dis guy. Welldone my broda. God bless u.
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by eldoradoxx: 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
CFCfan:

The antecedents of the CIA will show that my assertion isn't far-fetched. The CIA funded the Nicaraguan 'Contras' in the early 1980s, for the sole purpose of bringing down the then anti-US Nicaraguan govt.
In addition, the US, thru the CIA funded the Mujahedin that defeated the Soviet army in the late 1980s in Afghanistan. Therefore, one can't rule out the influence of the CIA in the affairs of Boko Haram.
To bring down GEJ's regime that is anti- America u mean?
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
Kamanda:

I know you are one of the 40L crew trying to FAKE being a Northerner.

When are you guys gonna realise that you can't fool all the people all the time.

Truth can't hide.And lies cant be hidden for long.

Because of Money you guys are destroying this great country.

Look,I still believe there is hope for this country to be GREAT.I have travelled as a salesrep to at least 60% of the LGA.I have seen that the poor everyday guy in Gussau has the same basic needs as the poor everyday guy in Ikot Ekpene,just like the poor guy in Ede.All these guys live in peace with their fellow Nigerians until you Politicians,Pastors,Imams,Media and 40L crew start spreading your hate messages and taking advantage of their simple minds.

The same way Ahmadu Bello pushed his folks to hate and kill Igbos for Power is same as Ojukwu taking advantage of the prevalling situation to lead his people to their death
-all for Power.
At the end of the Day after 2015,Buhari,Tinubu,ATiku,Jonathan,Oritsejafor,Sultan and the rest of the Naija Big Boys will sit on a round table in an Air-Conditioned Hall,drinking wine and juice while cutting deals.But those poor guys from Gussau,Ikot Ekpene and Ede will be chilling in their shallow unmarked graves.

Which virtue, I wonder, does not suffer d slander of bigoted and sentimental Nigerians.
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by just2endowed: 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
Kamanda: The problem with Nigeria is that 99.99% of the people have an IQ of less than 10.

That is why they are easily brainwashed by ethnic, religious,political forces and easily swayed by sensualism and sentiments.

That is why morally bankrupt sub-humans with no concience like Sincere9gerian,Rossike and co will daily cook up B-Ull-sKhit on NL like this trash story.

Anyone with a brain slightly more developed than that of a Toads can see that the SSS/JTF/PDP and Presidency have been playing out a BH script right from when GEJ became acting Presido.
The aim is to hold on to power by playing the North against the South/Muslims against Xtians.

The JTF have simply discovered weapons that they themselves had planted in the first place.

These guys are boko haram member or sympathiser. I don't know whats evil in there eyes or whats good. What are these people trying to justify now. Your people are killing people all over and you saying words that a month old baby will correct you its evil. Don't your religion for once condem killing? Or what you guys really sayi that boko haram are the good guys? Have you lost one member of your family to this children of satan you adore? I don't blame you. I see white you call it black. You see peace but i call it suicide bomber.
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by okoolori(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
rafhell:

you are a big eediot and a twisted fooool with the brain cells of a maggot. I know u will prefer the boko haram will succeed in shooting down the president's helicopter and plung the country into some kind of crisis before u will believe they exist and are evil.
I pray they dont visit u and ur entire family with evil and deaths before u know. Keep siding them oloshi jati jati. Omo ode

Ara laa paa gbogbo duka molebi re... Kaaa daafun Iran re, iwo kinni kan bi elede yiii... Wo ogbeni omo inaa, ki san fun esan, bee de ni ki san fun irara, side side ni mu ewure fi baa iya rre sun... Puu eee... Iwo omo Iran Kiran... Amadioha, sango and obatala, punish ur lineage and ur generation...
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
Had it happened, Nigeria would have been in a war footing now.
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nwunuken(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
karl max: they have failed and would continue to fail.
in Jesus name
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by lacasa: 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2013
YoungSalute: I personally don't like Jonathan. If Boko Haram try killing him. I swear I will start killing any Hausa man in south. I am waiting to see someone write Islam is peaceful.

Wat r u waiting for cheesy

Did Bokoharam announce on Nairaland b4 dey started killing cheesy

#.. Empty vessel!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders / Sani Mohammed: FG Lying About Boko Haram, Terrorists Controlling Territories / Let The New And Old Naira Notes Be In Use Side By Side - Governors To CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.