Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders (4488 Views)

Happy Mother's Day / Happy Mother's Day To All Anglican Mothers In Nairaland ! / Happy Mother's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by eforce: 5:07am On Mar 10, 2013
Happy mothers day to all Nairalanders. Today ensure that you call your mother if she is still alive and thank her for being a mother, treat her to a delicacy and help her with her duties. If you are away from her call, or text her, if she is late, Thank God for her life. In case your mother is alive and you are not on speaking terms, talk to her today and stop the feud even if she abandoned you as a child, prove to her that you are a better person, not resentful and bitter. May all the mothers reading this, live long enough to see their children in high places and may their children constantly be a source of joy.

6 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 10, 2013
Awww see that grandma^^^^ grin
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by hurricaneChris: 6:06am On Mar 10, 2013
My mum is d best!!!!
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by greatgod2012(f): 7:14am On Mar 10, 2013
Happy mothers day to my mum!
Happy mothers day to all mothers here, may we all live longer to eat d fruit of our labour...... Amen.
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by agiboma(f): 7:21am On Mar 10, 2013
happy mothers day to all
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2013
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by chioma134: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2013
Happy mothers'day,first to the strongest woman I know,my mother,to my mother in-law,and to all mothers out there. May God bless u all real good.
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by kabasa77(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2013
Who sat and watched my infant head...my mother! Happy mothering sunday to all mothers!
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2013
Happy Mothers Day!
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by jhydebaba(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2013
hurricaneChris: My mum is d best!!!!
my mum is the bestest best cheesy
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by Revolva(m): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2013
Jamming eminem's cleaning out my closet..
Hahha!!!!
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by iyaayi(f): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2013
Seems so many different days are set aside to mark mother's day worldwide. Well, its not too much for a mum. Mothers shd be glorified everyday! No one like a mum! I wish my mum a very loooooong life wt good health and prosperity!!
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by vizboy(m): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2013
happy mothers day to my mom and to every other mom on the planet earth. And i pray that God give u good health and long life to see ur children children
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by k2039: 9:16am On Mar 10, 2013
[size=13pt] Happy Mother's Day to my unknown wife.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by vizboy(m): 9:19am On Mar 10, 2013
eforce: Happy mothers day to all Nairalanders. Today ensure that you call your mother if she is still alive and thank her for being a mother, treat her to a delicacy and help her with her duties. If you are away from her call, or text her, if she is late, Thank God for her life. In case your mother is alive and you are not on speaking terms, talk to her today and stop the feud even if she abandoned you as a child, prove to her that you are a better person, not resentful and bitter. May all the mothers reading this, live long enough to see their children in high places and may their children constantly be a source of joy.

source please

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by iamswizz(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2013
shey na every day be mothers day?

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by WebSurfer(m): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2013
vizboy: source please
Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by Kaydem(m): 9:32am On Mar 10, 2013
jhydebaba: my mum is the bestest best cheesy
my angelic mum took d lead among bestest MUM!!!!!...i love u mama!!!!
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by mrofficial2(m): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2013
Come, na how many times dem dey celebrate mothers' day in a year, abeg?

This question dey beg for answer.
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by Freiburger(m): 9:34am On Mar 10, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:

But the last one was the international women's day what's your point.
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by Revolva(m): 10:06am On Mar 10, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:

I sometimes ask this question...bet me by august dem go still say happy mothers day...
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by yuzedo: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2013
Do Abortionists count? undecided Make I know weda I go hail my neighbour.. cry
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by keside(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2013
there are diff dates for mother's day for diff countries. see the link for ur countries date.
http://www.mothersdaycentral.com/when/
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2013
Which kind yeye mother day...mother day no be may?
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by chocopearl(f): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2013
Happy mother's day to mua
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2013
Sweet mum, i love you!
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by nke001: 11:11am On Mar 10, 2013
If I should start posting all the things my mother has done for me, Nairaland will crash and seun will sue me for hakin.

MAMA MIA, YOU ARE THE BEST THING TO HAVE HAPPENED TO ME!
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by Revolva(m): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2013
keside: there are diff dates for mother's day for diff countries. see the link for ur countries date.
http://www.mothersdaycentral.com/when/
I could not find any african country there sha..na wa oo

Well the US celebrates theirs May and The UK ceebrates their March .. So I believe we are dey follow our masters the British system ...and pls Nairaland let them know I no wan see another mothers day post during May plz cos its for the yanks
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by davidluv(m): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2013
I Love My Super MUM!
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by nke001: 11:19am On Mar 10, 2013
yuzedo: Do Abortionists count? undecided Make I know weda I go hail my neighbour.. cry

Counsel her,
Dont judge Her!

Who knows if your help to her would be your stepping stone to GREATNESS!.
Shalom
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by Lakayana: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2013
Since they are wishing all Nairalanders happy mothers day the men una don become mothers I no understand oh.
Re: Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders by Lakayana: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2013
yuzedo: Do Abortionists count? undecided Make I know weda I go hail my neighbour.. cry
you no well take 4 tablets of panadol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Save My Aunts Marriage? Help / Don't let this happen to your child! (Pics) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.