Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,111 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Help On PHCN !!! I Need To Get Justice Urgently - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help On PHCN !!! I Need To Get Justice Urgently (541 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) / Staff Dies A Mysterious Death On Phcn Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On PHCN !!! I Need To Get Justice Urgently by lourash(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2013
I think its time to sue PHCN to court, i just moved to a new place, was told that PHCN do take meter readings, naturally i am careful when it comes to power consumption being an electrical engineer, the first month i got a bill of N3500, which i felt was pretty fair, second month they gave me a bill of N4500, i paid without any issues, the third month they refused to bring my bill, but i noticed that they gave my neighbors estimated bills of N5800 so i just made a payment of N6000 to my PHCN account only for me to get my present month billing of about N6500 also showing that the previous month which they did not bring bill for was charged at about N18000 for a bachelor !!!. i am so mad right now cos from experience if you pay such bill they will see it as an opportunity to continue their crazy and dubious billing.. i am so ready to sue them right now as i know that they are used to people writing them letters... I need advise on what to do mates..

Moderators please help put this on the home page so i can useful advise on time....

regards..

(1) (Reply)

Someone Help Me With Local Or State(not National) Newspaper Website Addresses / Nairaland Court Of Appeal (those Whose Posts Have Been Unjustly Moved/deleted) / Who Is Your Favourite Person/persons On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.