Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

I Need a Spouse, Please - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Need a Spouse, Please (733 Views)

Hilarious: Give Me A Spouse Or I Die / If This Man Slapped Any Of Your Family Members Spouse What Will You Do? / Can You Share This With Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need a Spouse, Please by kayowalemi(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2008
After a long sermon on Sunday, the announcer mounted the pulpit to read announcements. He cleared his throat and asked the congregation to give him all attentions and when he reached the last item he said:
“Ladies and gentlemen, this announcement is actually directed to single guys in the church and anybody who could get what the request is asking for.” He paused for effects. People were already getting up, they thought another contribution is about to be tabled.
“A spinster in this church,” he continued some people paused in their stride out, “is requesting for the hand of a handsome man in marriage,” some took backward steps, “and she said invitation cards have been printed but what is delaying its distribution is the name of the interested guy to be written on them with golden ink.” Everybody was claiming his seat again. “And if you or anybody you know is interested write the name and submit it to me. The hotel for reception and honeymoon has been booked; the cake, food and drinks have been paid for. It further stated that the man should not bother with the rings or cars to be used and that all the bridal and groom trains are on standby.”
The announcer turned to the next page. “Our honeymoon,” he proceeded, “would last for three months at Sheraton Hotels.”
“Now listen carefully for the specific measurement.” Some guys stood by the speakers to make sure they are not missing anything. They were all interested.
The height: 6” 1’,
Waist: 32”,
Band: 36”.
Chest:  38”
He must be very hairy, please not goat skin type ooooooooooo
If you are interested send your name and address to me, and then come for measurement of your suit.
Everybody was writing.
A man has forgotten his wife was sitting by him and he joined in the writing
“What do think you’re doing?” The wife demanded and snatched the paper from him and tore it.
“Oh my dear, I thought I qualified for it. I’m very sorry, am really sorry. It was slip of biro. Can you see what a slip of biro can do?” He replied her.
Re: I Need a Spouse, Please by naijastyle: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2008
Rotflmbao.
tight joke. that guy reminds me of delib.
Re: I Need a Spouse, Please by ituen(m): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2008
I agree with u, naija style

Infact delibleft hiswife and was huggin the speakers during the announcement
Re: I Need a Spouse, Please by naijastyle: 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2008
he he he grin
He needs help sharply.
Re: I Need a Spouse, Please by TOYOSI20(f): 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2008
Lol, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: I Need a Spouse, Please by ituen(m): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2008
Its too bad Pastor(prof) miggy is on an international trip.

Na him for get solution to Delib
Re: I Need a Spouse, Please by naijastyle: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2008
then we should get a quack pastor
Re: I Need a Spouse, Please by ituen(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2008
We have kronky

Lets flash him so that he will call us
Re: I Need a Spouse, Please by naijastyle: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2008
he dosent even have a phone
Re: I Need a Spouse, Please by ituen(m): 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2008
He has a RELTEL landline in which he carries around
Re: I Need a Spouse, Please by naijastyle: 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2008
no its a walkie talkie
Re: I Need a Spouse, Please by kronkykay(m): 12:49am On Mar 25, 2008
get it str8 guyz!

i don't deliver for free. . . . . my requirements are there to be met by anybody who needs deliverance

1-----u'll provide someone for me to cast the demon into, if i have to take it out of you
2-----one carton of henessy
3-----25kg of fresh weed
4-----one lighter
5-----one nice boottie (Won't i bla bla bla after a hard day's job)
6-----3pkts of durex
7-----N100,000 in cash

if u meet the above requirements, i'll get down to work

NO GUARANTEE THAT THE DEMON IN YOU WILL LEAVE.

no decieve urself. . . .

demon in you = Devil's Last Son (D.L.S)

gimme a call and stop flashing ma reltel landline

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need a Spouse, Please by ituen(m): 1:10am On Mar 25, 2008
You too expensive

Make i go village find local prayer warrior
Re: I Need a Spouse, Please by segunpc(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2008
good one poster.
Re: I Need a Spouse, Please by ayusman16(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2008
This Kronky guy na wao. If na so being Pastor dey xpensive; i 4 don open Workshop!
Re: I Need a Spouse, Please by clemcykul(f): 10:21am On Mar 25, 2008
buahahha lol grin
Re: I Need a Spouse, Please by efuah(f): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2008
hehehe grin

(1) (Reply)

A Small Boy's Prayer: / Mystikal And Danfo Driver / Old Lady Who Made Money Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.