Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets (15078 Views)

SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried - Thenews.ng / Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu / How We Rescued Osun Speaker’s Wife, By Ogun CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by seyibrown(f): 12:15am On Mar 11, 2013
the_ripper: Fertility pills at work.

Congrats all d same.

Everybody seems to be taking them these days o! grin grin
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by emiye(m): 1:02am On Mar 11, 2013
So anytime a woman gives birth to triplets, she must have taken fertility pills?

What kind of reasoning is that?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by MacLovington(m): 1:15am On Mar 11, 2013
[quote author=emiye]So anytime a woman gives birth to triplets, she must have taken fertility pills?

Yes. Except of course she's a regular eater of Ekiti Yam!

Mrs Fayemi (Madame Gomina) confirmed it herself. grin
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2013
Congrats...wish i culd giv birth to triplet too
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by purposeDiva: 8:32am On Mar 11, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
will dis affect d price of BABY FOOD?
Sure it will. Imagine α̇̇ situation where the speaker aπϑ you choose to buy same kind of baby food for Ūя̲̅ babies. Though the purchase may not b in same market(shop) buh as α̇̇ supplier, i'll supply 90% of food produced to shop Α̇̇(where speaker aπϑ others in same social class buys with higher price) aπϑ 10% to shop B(where U̶̲̥̅̊ aπϑ those in Ūя̲̅ class buy with lower price) leaving JƱڪτ̲̅ that number of supplies to you aπϑ hundreds of other of Ūя̲̅ type. Don't 4get, wen supplies can't meet demand, price shifts upward, given that substitutes r̶̲̥̅̊ inferior to dis particular baby food U̶̲̥̅̊ have in mind for Ūя̲̅ baby. Advice: stick to akamu! Loll because even if na the same chop, speaker go use big money buy all the food, leaving U̶̲̥̅̊ no oda choice but akamu.
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by mogentle(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2013
I tap the annointing.
My wife shall give birth to triplet IJN. Two boys, One girl.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by SELFWORTH: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2013
mogentle: I tap the annointing.
My wife shall give birth to triplet IJN. Two boys, One girl.

Be careful what you wish for. What kind of anointing are you tapping into?.....witchcraft , fertility pills, wizardry, fraud anointing...?

Nigerians are too gullible.
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by raeez(m): 11:06am On Mar 11, 2013
am very sure she delivered the first baby in nigeria when politics money never come
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
I can't just explain why most people have become so pessimistic with their lives....people you've never met...and here you are talking balderdash!
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by optimistD(m): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
Thank God for him. God please I need this. I won't even say no to quardriplet

1 Like

Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by optimistD(m): 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Be careful what you wish for. What kind of anointing are you tapping into?.....witchcraft , fertility pills, wizardry, fraud anointing...?

Nigerians are too gullible.
Short up. It's God's. Every good thing comes from Him.
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by taif(f): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
Policewoman: So you never hear of Epidural Injection wey dem dey give expectant mothers wey dey labour room dey deliver so dem no go feel pains and pangs of birth?
abeg help me tell him.
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by Morgan1092(m): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
taif: abeg help me tell him.

Pussy! Pussy!! Wia hav u been?
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by mummy3(f): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
theripper: Fertility pills at work.

Congrats all d same.

were you there when the fertility pill was recommended for her and pls what is the name of the fertility pill?
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by adaxxy: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
Congrat,I like to have twins instead but if God gives me triplets I will br grateful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biography Of Babajide Sanwo-olu And His Wife Dr Mrs Ibijoke Sanwo-olu / Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? / Some Weird Laws Around The World....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.