Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? (1649 Views)

Can You Share This With Your Spouse? / When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) / Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by Bibi(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2005
This thread is to create some fun about various experiences we may all have had at one point or the other. For this im concentrating on the so called "mugun"'s.

What is your favourite "mugun" experience? Who and what?

I promise to share some hillarious ones along the line....
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by hotangel2(f): 5:25am On Aug 14, 2005
What do u mean by mugun experience??
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by Agboola1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2007
in the eighties in agege lagos. i was told to remove all my belongings into a box when accosted by two men who claimed to be men of God and then count ten electric poles . before i could wake up from slumber they had zapped.
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by nedujizzy(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2007
when i first met my babe,i slept over in her place because it started raining heavily when i wanted to leave, at night i tried to romance her but she refused,the next day i left and shortly after,i received a call from her to come back immmediately,i thought i had hit a jack pot this time,but i was dissappointed when she asked me what i took her for, 'a cheap slut?'
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by crazyT(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2007
nedujizzy:

when i first met my babe,i slept over in her place because it started raining heavily when i wanted to leave, at night i tried to romance her but she refused,the next day i left and shortly after,i received a call from her to come back immmediately,i thought i had hit a jack pot this time,but i was dissappointed when she asked me what i took her for, 'a cheap slut?'

Na wah o! So it took your girlfriend 24hours to get the right answer for your misdeed I'll say dump her immediately!!!  grin
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by ayomifull(f): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2008
Any mugu now or then?
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by Gabry(f): 3:02am On Sep 19, 2008
What is mugun?
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by defemz(m): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2008
You
grin grin
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by ladoma(m): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2008
haba.he is asking innocent question.just tell am say mugun na fine boy.no be so
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by showbobo(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2008
gabrywyl:

What is mugun?
Dont mind them jare.Mugun means an openminded person and looking at the kind of person you are,i think you're also qualified to be a Mugun,right
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by Gabry(f): 1:30am On Sep 20, 2008
shocked shocked shocked sad I dont think thats real either. . . angry Is it? undecided
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by showbobo(m): 12:30am On Sep 21, 2008
Yes Babe Its Real.
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by Gabry(f): 2:50am On Sep 21, 2008
But I don't understand what you mean ohh. . .
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by MrInfo1(m): 5:32am On Sep 21, 2008
u say that lot of times tongue
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by Jeovy(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2008
hahahaha mugu in the house grin
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by Gabry(f): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2008
yeah, that would be you
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by showbobo(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2008
gabrywyl:

yeah, that would be you
Yes,You Gabry. grin
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by Gabry(f): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2008
showbobo:

Yes,You Gabry. grin

yes you showkoko grin
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by Scopium: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2008
[size=13pt]Mugun means fart tongue tongue[/size]
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by Gabry(f): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2008
Liar Liar Pants on Fire. angry
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by 2Angels1: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2010
*pant* *phew*. i hav been searchin gabry nd i cant see any pants on fire pls were is it?
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by dani1luv: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2010
Oya e la eti yin dada( Open una ear wella)

A day came, I was in school walking round with my pals, suddenly a teacher called me and said. .hey Daniel buy me some pure water. .shior (not even eva water). .I bought that and brought it to him. .he then said. .”Put it on my head na”. .I then tore the pure water and began to pour on his head. .chai dat day come see beating. . cheesy
Re: Can you share briefly your favourite "mugun" experience? by olu4life(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2010
dani1luv:

Oya e la eti yin dada( Open una ear wella)

A day came, I was in school walking round with my pals, suddenly a teacher called me and said. .hey Daniel buy me some pure water. .shior (not even eva water). .I bought that and brought it to him. .he then said. .”Put it on my head na”. .I then tore the pure water and began to pour on his head. .chai dat day come see beating. . cheesy

lmao, OMG,cant stop laffin

(1) (Reply)

Doctor's Office / Jokes To Blow Ur Mind / Never Make A Woman Angry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.