Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting (9970 Views)

"Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng / Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek / Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by MrEverest(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2013
My people perish because of lack of knowledge. these people are fools, while the is developing, the keeps destroying the little progress they have made!
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by MrEverest(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:
FG, go on, negotiate with terrorists. Show your incompetency to the world.
Don't insult our dear president, he has already made his stand known, i.e no dialogue with ghosts! He told the terrorists and their sponsors to their face.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by lacasa: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2013
Every crime in northern nigeria is bokoharam

Nigerian govt n media make it look like they are invincible and supermen

#.. Na wo oo undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by leslieu63(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2013
I think they were killed for giving information to the jtf, that led to killing of 52 boko mura f*ckers.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by leslieu63(m): 10:28am On Mar 11, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: These Boko boys don dey play too much GTA (Grand Theft Auto) San-Andreas on PS 3...Wey dem wan turn the streets of Kano to San-Andreas...

Meanwhile, AJ where's my AK?
I thought San-andreas was in ps2.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by Costa2000(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by touchmehard: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2013
Policemen and Nigerian troops of JTF eventually arrived the scene about ten minutes after the gunmen had left to evacuate the people shot from the scene of the latest
attack.
Medicine after death. What happened to patrols? SMH

Remember, the killers of the polio vaccinators in Kano used tricycles during their attacks. I think it's high time the use of motorcycles and tricycles are banned in Kano and other volatile states for the time being, untill peace is restored.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by gerald09(m): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2013
Who solves our problems God or foreigners? Cos Nigerian/ Africans can't. The amount of weapons in africa is more than the food combined. Our Children nw carry guns, gun shot is like a door bell nw. So even wif our prayer n our so called foreign friends its still gettin worst I fink Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ hav forsaking ourselves n left to solve our problem.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by Princeofilorin(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2013
Unknown Member: [b]WOW!!

Now Boko boys are doing Drive-by's?! b]
lol.first thing dat came 2 ma mind when i heard drive-by grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by Vado(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2013
Yet some fools will come on here and say it's the schemes of the CIA. Persecution of other faiths (Christianity in particular) by Islamic fundamentalists has been there upnorth for decades. It doesn't matter if the name is boko haram or ansaru, their ideology is the same and their inspiration comes from the same barbaric source.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by pomporiking: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2013
Dis one wey boko boys dey do drive by
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by Georgesmartt(m): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
sad
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by pomporiking: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
Vado: Yet some fools will come on here and say it's the schemes of the CIA. Persecution of other faiths (Christianity in particular) by Islamic fundamentalists has been there upnorth for decades. It doesn't matter if the name is boko haram or ansaru, their ideology is the same and their inspiration comes from the same barbaric source.

Sharap jhor!!!Mr oyinbo da silva..Do you Think BH is just an internal problem they obviously have bigger international sponsors that we don't know about.if news spreads that the Cia is involved then they are, all they care about is turning strong african nations into a war zone.so as to give them an opportunity to swoop in with their military and stop what they started.All they want is our oil na why dem hunt gaddafi like sey na bin laden

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
What's the name of that guy that upload Gta San Andreas Pics...Mehn you are too funny..lol grin
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by Summersland(m): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
It's beter 4 u 2 leav ur WAEC 4 no w till peace'll exit in kano unelse u're dead man :oIt's beter 4 u 2 leav ur WAEC 4 no w till peace'll exit in kano unelse u're dead man
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by Summersland(m): 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
It's beter 4 u 2 leav ur WAEC 4 now till peace'll exit in kano unelse u're dead man shocked
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by internetpo(m): 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
God help us in this country. Why are these guys so senseless and wicked. Let them come out in the open and face the security forces if they are so confident they are fighting for God.
Our govt seems clueless. RIP to the dead.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by internetpo(m): 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
God help us in this country. Why are these guys so senseless and wicked. Let them come out in the open and face the security forces if they are so confident they are fighting for God.
Our govt seems clueless. RIP to the dead. :-(
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by stray800: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
tomakint: Poverty is never the reason for the emergence of Boko Haram and there is no political tone in it! It is purely on religion and those insurgents (Boko Haramists) are just obeying the 'voice of Allah' cool
try and understand the religion before any comment[voice of Allah]
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by ibietela2(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
chai....RIP
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by Samabu07(m): 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
I know that place very well. Since I served outside Kano State, I'm so skpetical to go back. God save Kano State and Nigeria from Terrorism. I felt for those murdered in cold blood may their soul find rest. I pity their family too.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by tremor86: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
basisop: This is where WAEC office is. My certificate is trapped there. Please any idea of how to get it out without going to Kano? I just thought of this today and how dangerous it is to embark on such mission.

This is a famous road to me...dats wia ma uncle resides....dats along dakata-zango-kawaji if am mt mistaken.... U also hav a fir servic ofis alng dt route...hmmmm dis blood suckin demons wunt relent on dia quest to taste 72 punnys (virgins) in d life here after......fairy tale
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by Vado(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
pompori king:

Sharap jhor!!!Mr oyinbo da silva..Do you Think BH is just an internal problem they obviously have bigger international sponsors that we don't know about.if news spreads that the Cia is involved then they are, all they care about is turning strong african nations into a war zone.so as to give them an opportunity to swoop in with their military and stop what they started.All they want is our oil na why dem hunt gaddafi like sey na bin laden

Such retardation, sheesh!
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by Thevenine(m): 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
Kano Drive-by shooting...hmm..sounds like something from GTA Vice City
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by brownlord: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
People still reside in nohern somalia sorry Nigeria?
Re: Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting by meetkyesama: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Governors’ Body Language Unsettles Civil Servants / Ijaw Militants To Boko Haram: “Enough Is Enough” / Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.