Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

I Cant View The Front Page Of Nairaland On My System - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Cant View The Front Page Of Nairaland On My System (683 Views)

Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine / Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time / Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant View The Front Page Of Nairaland On My System by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2013
Please I wish to bring to your notice the fact that nairaland.com is no longer accessible on my system browser, instead it takes me to a singles social network. This has been so for like 3 weeks now. I thought that it was a glitch and that it would be corrected.

Please do something about this. Nairaland is only available on my mobile fone which has its own limitations.
Re: I Cant View The Front Page Of Nairaland On My System by Chanchit: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2013
Then try the back page.
Re: I Cant View The Front Page Of Nairaland On My System by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
Chanchit: Then try the back page.

you are so funny>
Re: I Cant View The Front Page Of Nairaland On My System by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
Moderator pls save me from these non contributors
Re: I Cant View The Front Page Of Nairaland On My System by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
I will place a number on ur head and find you.
Re: I Cant View The Front Page Of Nairaland On My System by markdacas: 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
Use of cult code is not allowed on Nairaland. You guys should have helped the guy out instead of derailing and heaping insults ont he thread. Moderator its best u ban some guys and delete these thread.
Re: I Cant View The Front Page Of Nairaland On My System by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
Thanks moderator, u are the best, its been sorted out. Oshe jo

(1) (Reply)

Severely Beaten L.A. Man Awarded $58M / How To Create Your Own Religion. / Interesting Ways We Are All Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.