Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,770 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Training/ Suites Me Best - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / What Training/ Suites Me Best (593 Views)

Get Certified In Any Of The Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) / Do You Need A Microsoft Office Suites Trainer? / Do You Need A Microsoft Office Suites Trainer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Training/ Suites Me Best by blackcookie(m): 11:15am On Mar 11, 2013
I will really appreciate some advice about this.I currently work in a New Genenation Bank.The Bank has no future for her employees though they still deceive people with their recent advert with ridiculously low recruitment age.(When Sanusi and Goodluck are gone I want to see how they'll fair with their greedy and fraudulent acquisitions and transactions with Oil mktrs).I have Engineering background and have gathered some coins(though not much) to pursue aggressive training in control and instrumentation that will be relevant in oil and gas and emerging Power Sector.Left school some 4yrs ago,what certification and trainings do u feel I should have? Where can I get them?I just wanna leave this Akcsss Shit.Resigning soon because age no dey friendly again.Hate the suit and tie.Helmet and boots are my portion
Re: What Training/ Suites Me Best by PasNet: 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
Bro, i sincerely wont advice you to leave now,I made the same mistake some years back, i paid expensively for it doe, if not that i'm a strong willed person, i wuld av crashed.

Reasons:
1. Since u'r still paid in ur current place, it will take charge of ur running cost, which naturally might not come wen u'r on-ur-own
2. You can always run other shows dat would bring in money later
3. applying for some leave and doing some crash courses will be ideal particularly wen u'r still in a paid employment. (it gives u more rep and attention cos dey knw say time no dey on your side)

If you wont mind, you can attend my Alternative energy training, (Off Grip Solar installation for power plants and DPS

you can pay us visit @ Suite F 112/113 Ikota Shopping Complex VGC Ajah Lagos

(1) (Reply)

1-day Free Graduate Employability Training !!! / . / Keltech RNPO Training And Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.