Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,289 members, 7,864,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread (16087 Views)

Kano Pillars Wins Nigeria League (NPFL) For The Third Successive Time. / Keshi Draws Vs Kano Pillars / Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
honeric01:

Just let it slide.
No, i won't until you tell me when i made a tribalistic utterance because Pillars is a northern team. At least i deserve an apology for been wrongly accused.
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by honeric01(m): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
No, i won't until you tell me when i made a tribalistic utterance because Pillars is a northern team. At least i deserve an apology for been wrongly accused.

You still didn't see the quote i quoted from you? do you want to continue playing ostrich?
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
honeric01:

You still didn't see the quote i quoted from you? do you want to continue playing ostrich?
Pls can we see the quote again so that we can decipher how tribalistic it looks. Thanks.
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by honeric01(m): 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
Pls can we see the quote again so that we can decipher how tribalistic it looks. Thanks.

Continue playing ostrich. you're not blind i believe.
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by aminho(m): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
honeric01:

Lol, my bad, i have corrected it, please what does it mean? wink
Masu gida means owners of the house or piramid
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
honeric01:

Continue playing ostrich. you're not blind i believe.
You made an assertion and it behooves on you to back up that assertion.
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by bornosheikh: 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
Banza - naija ppl don spoil any issue into tribal affair - just stick to topic.

Honeric - abeg, take laxative to relax small, small - on release, come back to laptop - you will feel better.

Kano Pillars 2013 Champions!
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by Agrika: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
See who is talking oya provide the evidence you were asked of.
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by EzePromoe: 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
No matter the fight I'm seeing here, i'm more proud than ashamed that Nigerians could fight for our local league, instead of killing themselves for people wey no even know your country.
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
Eze Promoe: No matter the fight I'm seeing here, i'm more proud than ashamed that Nigerians could fight for our local league, instead of killing themselves for people wey no even know your country.

Exactly. One area that should be looked into though, is the broadcast of matches. I believe a Nigerian terrestrial TV station could be contracted to broadcast some of the matches, with SuperSports retaining the right to show the 'star' matches. Also, a highlight show should be considered by the broadcast rights holders.
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by honeric01(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
aminho:
Masu gida means owners of the house or piramid

Ok, thanks.. cool
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by honeric01(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
CFCfan:

Exactly. One area that should be looked into though, is the broadcast of matches. I believe a Nigerian terrestrial TV station could be contracted to broadcast some of the matches, with SuperSports retaining the right to show the 'star' matches. Also, a highlight show should be considered by the broadcast rights holders.

I think once the sponsorship aspect is taken care of, tv rights'll follow.
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by EzePromoe: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
CFCfan:

If not the corrupt nature of this government, there would have been like two or three TV channels dedicated to Nigerian League Matches to be broadcasted digitally first to start with then NTA and AIT can choose two most important games they would broadcast live for terrestrial viewers.
But the reverse is the case, NTA will rather choose to waste money in buying Europa League TV rights than broadcasting our local leagues. They used to do it before but I don't know what made them stop.
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by KBEST3(m): 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sai masu gida
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by RedReact: 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
Eze Promoe:
If not the corrupt nature of this government, there would have been like two or three TV channels dedicated to Nigerian League Matches to be broadcasted digitally first to start with then NTA and AIT can choose two most important games they would broadcast live for terrestrial viewers.
But the reverse is the case, NTA will rather choose to waste money in buying Europa League TV rights than broadcasting our local leagues. They used to do it before but I don't know what made them stop.
NTA has NTA Sports now. They owe us the responsibility of showing us the matches throughout the week and not the nonsense they do on that station. If NTA no show am, who will show the matches for us; even Supersport is even doing better than they sef.
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by EzePromoe: 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
RedReact:
NTA has NTA Sports now. They owe us the responsibility of showing us the matches throughout the week and not the nonsense they do on that station. If NTA no show am, who will show the matches for us; even Supersport is even doing better than they sef.
Isn't it that crap on StarTimes? They show one kind of league like that. But what I'm talking about is station for only Nigerian Football Leagues.
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by Jarus(m): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
honeric01: Club's website: http://kanopillars.com/

Founded in 1990 from the combination of WRECA FC, Kano Golden Stars and Bank of the North FC, Kano Pillars achieved outstanding success by winning the 2007/08 Nigerian Premier League. Kano Pillars produced players like Abiodun Baruwa who has since played for Swiss, Austrian, Welsh and British Clubs and Sani Kaita who later plays for Sparta Rotterdam in the Netherlands. Another Prominent player is Ahmed Garba 'Yaro Yaro' who later plays for Akademisk Boldklub in Denmark. It was registered as a limited liability company with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria, and then registered with the Nigeria Football Association (NFA) as a professional football club.

How can they forget Ahmed Musa, arguably their biggest product?

1 Like

Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by RedReact: 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Isn't it that crap on StarTimes? They show one kind of league like that. But what I'm talking about is station for only Nigerian Football Leagues.
They exist on StarTimes but they can be dedicated only to NPL leagues. If they are dedicated to our leagues, there would be support from Nigerians.
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]Kano Pillars were the first club in the history of Nigeria to win a league in the board room. Thumbs up to pillars.[/size]

Don't hate,wawa boy! When was the last time your Antelopes won the league ? I love Kano Pillars to madt and they play mad attacking football.

Up pillars!
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
Jarus:

My bros ask them oo...Musa was a fierce attacker during his time at Pillars but he was a Jos boy like me grin what about Yaro-Yaro....great dribbler!

1 Like

Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by momodub: 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
whalahi sai pillars or fillars all my guys in sabon gari kano one love senu ku
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by mosquitoNet(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
bethnals: Ko da me ka zo an fika cool cool
Allah kwacheesy ko da oyel su kazo munfisu dan ubansu
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by mosquitoNet(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
KBEST3: Sai masu gida
sai masu kasa gabadayawink
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by honeric01(m): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
Jarus:

I think he only stayed one season with them, remember he came from JUTH i think. but he played quite well while he was at Pillars winning the HGS award.
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by Slankey: 7:30am On Mar 12, 2013
Sai Masu gida
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by Agrika: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2013
@ mosquitonet ji bakin ka, ko da "oyel" suka zo, shege dan iska! Is ppl like u that hide under that ur tribe, are u trying tell me that the team is comprised of only northerners or kano indigenes.
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by Chinom(m): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2013
It's good to have a club from the North doing well too. Kano Pillars have always been strong
@Nri Priest, just chill out with that 'wawa boy' rubbish comment. Say what you have to say, without being obtuse. Don't display your low self esteem here.

1 Like

Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by prasadkunala: 8:43am On Mar 12, 2013
Yes! Nice thread
Re: Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread by bakila: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
Agrika: @ mosquitonet ji bakin ka, ko da "oyel" suka zo, shege dan iska! Is ppl like u that hide under that ur tribe, are u trying tell me that the team is comprised of only northerners or kano indigenes.
Sarcastic he was that they dont have oil. Either way welldone honoric stopped watchin the league since a controversial decision between lobi and iwanuayawu nat. Any lets roll naija leaugue.
Thanks op l think l will now support pillars, bcc lions, eyinmba and sunshine stars. Dstv have lost a suscriber today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Fans.. What Did our Coach Actually Do Wrong? / Chelsea FC To Hold Talks With The UK Government Over Sanctions / Asisat Oshoala And Victor Osimhen Nominated For 2023 Ballon d'Or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.