Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue (15592 Views)

Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue / Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine / Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by ijebabe: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2013
*from BN
Looking super HOT! Yvonne Nelson‘s Gaga-esque themed photo shoot for Pride Magazine UK is here.

At the shoot, the 27 year old Ghanaian actress flaunted different personas for the cameras. Sporting bangs for the shoot, Yvonne rocked three different outfits including a black peplum top with a plunging neckline and a lace see-through skirt as well as a leather jacket, bra and pants with gold spiked ankle boots and not to forget her navy blue leather jacket with gold spikes on the shoulder.

Editorial

Credits
Photography: Michael Stuart Daley
Make-Up: Chanel Boateng using M.A.C Cosmetics
Hair: Kasia Fortuna
Stylist: Viennty

Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by Chanchit: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2013
They would always want to show us that their 1 '/2 breaast. lipsrsealed
Xpecially that Karen, if I catch that her breaaast wei be like plastic ball, I go squeez am till e burst.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2013
Very wack.

The world is now filled with women who have nothing to show but Se.x and their nakedne.ss.

And you see so many other ladies making them role models.

When will they learn that the world is deeper and better than all these Se.x and hedonism?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
I'd rather see her nakéd
Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
Is she exposed to uranium?
Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by timpaker(m): 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
Can she open those legs, I wanna check something. wink wink

Hmmmmm...that last pix. Brb
cheesy cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by venorite(m): 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
Too skinny,flat boobs,Toolz rock jare

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by Akshow: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
Why everythin come black black so. Hair, shoe, bikini, eye shadow, all join. Is she mournin?
Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by hayoakins(m): 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
I believe its good to challenge yourself by doing new and different things

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
J12: I'd rather see her nakéd
Anyway she is hot.what is my position today 3rd i think.
Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by Emaprince: 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
she be like witch with all those make-up on her eyes

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by jmichael(m): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
Arrant nonsense!!! At 27 she shld b nursing at least a baby nw.
Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by UnknownMember: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
Why did Iyanya chop this waist and leave it na?! cry
Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by uyakachi(m): 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
I DONT KNOW WHY SHE IS NOW ACTING LIKE ONE OF THIS DEVIL'S INCARNATE ;
MAYBE SHE DON JOIN THE CHORUS

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by Regiblinkz(m): 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
virtuoso01: Very wack.

The world is now filled with women who have nothing to show but Se.x and their nakedne.ss.

When will they learn that the world is deeper and better than all these Se.x and hedonism?
she's only on the cover of a magazine ƔφU̶̲̥̅̊ punk,she isn't wearing it to an occasion...(I wonder why people like ƔφU̶̲̥̅̊ type/talk b4 ƔφU̶̲̥̅̊ think)

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by Dovahkiin(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
a bit too skinny but she can get the D anyway
Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by FUCKU: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
ijebabe: *from BN
Looking super HOT! Yvonne Nelson‘s Gaga-esque themed photo shoot for Pride Magazine UK is here.

At the shoot, the 27 year old Ghanaian actress flaunted different personas for the cameras. Sporting bangs for the shoot, Yvonne rocked three different outfits including a black peplum top with a plunging neckline and a lace see-through skirt as well as a leather jacket, bra and pants with gold spiked ankle boots and not to forget her navy blue leather jacket with gold spikes on the shoulder.

Editorial

Credits
Photography: Michael Stuart Daley
Make-Up: Chanel Boateng using M.A.C Cosmetics
Hair: Kasia Fortuna
Stylist: Viennty

Mgbeke, all he wants is ur waist not your nyansh! U NO DEY HEAR?
Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by JoanJohnson(f): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
Must she show her breast in the pix? some things are not call for.
Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by rill: 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
Pls is she nelson mandela's daughter
Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by funmemezy: 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
She's just like somtin I don't knw
Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by mrofficial2(m): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
Na fucck go end am.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by greenbiz(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
virtuoso01: Very wack.

devillish trends Naive gurls follow like zombies..definitely you will always look attractive..when you r exposing your nake.dness to a potent Man
but does he truly luv u? Nope!
Satisfy his se.xual desires & he's done wiv u..gurls wit bad role models lyk this wil neva learn. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
miss pepeye
Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by fonssy(f): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
That shoe na over size o.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
Wetin she resemble o?
Pussy cat, coackroach, grasshopper, old Egyptian Art Princess...
She fine small sha!
Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by Davidson267(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
Actress ar nt helping at all,they ar just after nonsensical materialism
Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
jmichael: Arrant nonsense!!! At 27 she shld b nursing at least a baby nw.

Oh please shush! Don't force her to reason the same way you reason. She can do whatever she likes with her life! If she wants to get married and have kids, her biz. If she doesn't wanna, her biz- her life! Stop saying what you want her to do, biko find a female child and control that ones life, free YN! Mtchewwww mumu man!

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by sureteeboy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
why should a responsible girl dress like this
Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
fonssy: That shoe na over size o.

Its a fashion forward shoe dear. smiley its lovely cheesy...
Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by merrybet: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
the footwear sef no be her size.... angry undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
Davidson267: Actress ar nt helping at all,they ar just after nonsensical materialism

Materialism is not nonsensical sweetie, biko speak for only yourself. I am materialistic and happy! All this people who live in caves, biko you people should watch dstv jor. Lmao. smiley...
Re: Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
sureteeboy: why should a responsible girl dress like this

I beg your pardon, what's wrong with her outfits? :s :/ ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ethiopian Liya Kebede: Isn't She Gorgeous? / Pictures: Latest Designer Handbags. Wholesale/retail Available. / Somalis Rated #6 Best Looking People On Earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.