Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Pls Pals Advice Me On What To Do... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Pals Advice Me On What To Do... (608 Views)

Please Advice Me On Nysc Exemption Letter And Discharge Certificate / Urgent!!pls Advice Me On Benek Engineering School Of Welding / Advice Me : Pharmacy or Physiology? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Pals Advice Me On What To Do... by ikanason(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
I graduated since 2009 but have not seen any good job, but now someone want to help me to enter as a prison recruit with my o level that after 2years that i will submit my bsc and i will be promoted, but am planning also to go and do my masters outside the country. Pls pals between this two which one is best for me, some are telling me that prison work is a federal job that i should wait for that 2year. Advice me pls
Re: Pls Pals Advice Me On What To Do... by KingOfNairaland: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
[size=15pt]Go do ur masters before dem lock you for prison oo[/size] cheesy grin grin
Re: Pls Pals Advice Me On What To Do... by ikanason(m): 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
Front page pls...
Re: Pls Pals Advice Me On What To Do... by ikanason(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
Advice on the issue pls
Re: Pls Pals Advice Me On What To Do... by bolajiboi(m): 3:34am On Mar 12, 2013
go for ur master man.
Re: Pls Pals Advice Me On What To Do... by CrazyMan(m): 6:20am On Mar 12, 2013
ikanason: I graduated since 2009 but have not seen any good job, but now someone want to help me to enter as a prison recruit with my o level that after 2years that i will submit my bsc and i will be promoted, but am planning also to go and do my masters outside the country. Pls pals between this two which one is best for me, some are telling me that prison work is a federal job that i should wait for that 2year. Advice me pls
You're really funny...are you really asking us to help you choose between being a prison recruit and going abroad for your Masters...
Re: Pls Pals Advice Me On What To Do... by ikanason(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2013
Thanks all of u for ur advice
Re: Pls Pals Advice Me On What To Do... by PaulJohn1: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2013
Better go and get your Msc and tell that someone to retain the job for you if possible, you don't know what Msc 'll turn to by the time you return to Nigeria. May be Msc for don turn pure water not to mention ordinary first degree the way it's going lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Pals Advice Me On What To Do... by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
ikanason: I graduated since 2009 but have not seen any good job, but now someone want to help me to enter as a prison recruit with my o level that after 2years that i will submit my bsc and i will be promoted, but am planning also to go and do my masters outside the country. Pls pals between this two which one is best for me, some are telling me that prison work is a federal job that i should wait for that 2year. Advice me pls
You graduated 2009 excluding your service year which is about 1.5 to 2 yrs after graduation. So I can infer that your search for job actually started early 2011 or thereabout.
Back to your question. Well, I don't know the course you read or your age. I can only infer that you are still pretty young, probably below 30 years. I will advise you to go for your masters abroad. An O' level job in federal prison service is not appealing at all. I want to tell you that it would be difficult to tender your BSc after just 2 years and expect an astronomical promotion. That's sheer fantasy.
Don't get yourself trapped. It's far better to go for advanced study abroad than to be trapped in prison service with your O' level considering the high risk and low pay involved.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Benefits Of Online Resume/cv Or E-resume / Most Searched Jobs In Nigeria In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.