Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Jonathan's Amnesty Denial For Boko Haram Is Illogical- ACN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Amnesty Denial For Boko Haram Is Illogical- ACN (1679 Views)

Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News / Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For 16 Years - Part 2 / Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Amnesty Denial For Boko Haram Is Illogical- ACN by Slizbeat(m): 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
This post that has much to debate has not yet gotten to NL FP, why?

And if I may ask, where are the ACN 40laptop men? Were they all banned? Come out and defend Mr. Lai na?

The table is beginning to turn around and is much more visible that ACN is BOKO HARAM using medium of bombs to frustrate the present PDP administration out of office so that the people of Nigeria would feel like PDP is not un top of the situation and inturn bring our minds to ACN or APC come 2015.

Just like last week when Jonathan visited Borno and a northern Leader was bold and stupid enough to ask Jonathan to remove JTF from the state so as to return it to peace. The same JTF keeping the state at peace is what they want removed, then I wonder what will happen when they are gone.

Well, I love Mr. President's reply. He said "If the government removes JTF from the state at this stage, any other Crises in the state would be on the heads of the Borno leaders". What a nice response, mark it now so as not to shout later.
Re: Jonathan's Amnesty Denial For Boko Haram Is Illogical- ACN by bamosagie(m): 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
dayokanu:

Since our president retardeen Jonathan said Boko Haram are Ghosts, then Have they been trying Ghosts in court? have they been killing Ghosts?

Unfortunately nothing can be done about your case. Obviously you are a card carrying member of ACN, a sister group to boko haram. I understand where your sympathy sways and Why.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Amnesty Denial For Boko Haram Is Illogical- ACN by lacasa: 1:10am On Mar 12, 2013
GEJ and this his Ghosts in Borno and Yobe. grin

​ so​, which type of Ghost is Kabiru sokoto, (PdP) Senator Ali Ndume, Abu-qaqa, Zanna, and the thousands killed and in prison cells of the JTF

Plus, is this not the same president that said; BH r in his govt - Federal, state, National Assembly, Security etc

#... GEJ is RE.TARDED
Re: Jonathan's Amnesty Denial For Boko Haram Is Illogical- ACN by redsun(m): 1:38am On Mar 12, 2013
No rational nation should ever give a second thought to Islamic terrorists. The only nation that succumb to them is the endemically corrupt one.

Islamism is not an alternative to anything,it is of the dead. I will choose armed robbers,nigerian politicians and kidnappers anyday to the islamists.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Amnesty Denial For Boko Haram Is Illogical- ACN by OneNaira6: 1:48am On Mar 12, 2013
SMH ACN just shot themselves in the foot with this. It is not everything GEJ or PDP does una have to criticize. Pick your battles correctly.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Amnesty Denial For Boko Haram Is Illogical- ACN by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 12, 2013
dayokanu:

Since our president retardeen Jonathan said Boko Haram are Ghosts, then Have they been trying Ghosts in court? have they been killing Ghosts?

U're are a big disappointment to the human race! The Man ur calling a retarden is the President of Nigeria and deserves your repect! Go and ask the US what they do to terrorists, what they do to people who tie bombs around their waist and blow up innocent christains including women and children. Do they dicuss with them? Is their such thing as amnesty for terrorists?

The money used for the amnesty where does it come from? My village in Bayelsa and other Niger delta areas, so you want us to pay boko haram for killing our brothers and sisters? Can u pay someone to kill your people? What kind of brainless human beings do we have on this forum? Infact very soon the US and France will start drone strikes on them, that time I will wait to see what will come out from ur gutter mouth! If you brain is too shallow to have common sense then I suggest u go and tie bombs on ur waist and blow up ur house, then tell ur children to goto goverment for amnesty!

Rubbish aboki's. You want to chop oil money! You must be a learner!

You are a real adamu!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Amnesty Denial For Boko Haram Is Illogical- ACN by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 12, 2013
Slizbeat:

Oga PointB, I sent u a PM bt u weren't connected, I jst want to inquire abt ur signature, did Sir ahmadu Bello really say this?
Unfortuantely, he did.
See the complete sentence:
“This New Nation called Nigeria, should be an estate of our great grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the North as willing tools, and the South, as conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future.”

lacasa: GEJ and this his Ghosts in Borno and Yobe. grin
​ so​, which type of Ghost is Kabiru sokoto, (PdP) Senator Ali Ndume, Abu-qaqa, Zanna, and the thousands killed and in prison cells of the JTF
Plus, is this not the same president that said; BH r in his govt - Federal, state, National Assembly, Security etc
#... GEJ is RE.TARDED

These guys you are mentioning are the brainded washed foot soldiers who carry out the plans of the Boko Haram master minds.
Mr. President is right! Until the master minds comes out for real for a dialogue, nothing can be done.

We forget so fast: Mr. President had in the past stated that his government is willing to grant amnesty to BH if they are ready to lay their arms. The BH said they are not ready! Then Mr. president was critised for even mentioning it.

It seems the job of a critic is very easy:
Give him A, he prefers B and give him B, he prefers A.

One_Naira: SMH ACN just shot themselves in the foot with this. It is not everything GEJ or PDP does una have to criticize. Pick your battles correctly.

This is what some of us have been saying since that we don't have any credible and genuine opposition in Nigeria. They all only want a piece of the national cake. I campaigned for Jonathan, voted for him and will stand by him till 2015. If he chooses to contest, and the opposition end up brining out clowns like Buhari and Tinubu, then Jonathan will not only have my vote but also my campaigns.
Re: Jonathan's Amnesty Denial For Boko Haram Is Illogical- ACN by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2013
onye ego: I hope people are beginning to see the USELESSNESS of JONATHAN as a President.

FIXED
Re: Jonathan's Amnesty Denial For Boko Haram Is Illogical- ACN by yoji: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2013
If GEJ comes out and says his govt doesn't negotiate wit terrorists, then ACN will b foolish to criticise him. But since he says he wants to talk but doesn't know who to talk to, then he's d one who's foolish. Like some1 said, no terrorist group has an ooffice and front desk secretaties. Govts use intermediaries every where in d world wen they wanna negotiate.
Re: Jonathan's Amnesty Denial For Boko Haram Is Illogical- ACN by gratiaeo(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2013
yoji: If GEJ comes out and says his govt doesn't negotiate wit terrorists, then ACN will b foolish to criticise him. But since he says he wants to talk but doesn't know who to talk to, then he's d one who's foolish. Like some1 said, no terrorist group has an ooffice and front desk secretaties. Govts use intermediaries every where in d world wen they wanna negotiate.
Re: Jonathan's Amnesty Denial For Boko Haram Is Illogical- ACN by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
yoji: If GEJ comes out and says his govt doesn't negotiate wit terrorists, then ACN will b foolish to criticise him. But since he says he wants to talk but doesn't know who to talk to, then he's d one who's foolish. Like some1 said, no terrorist group has an ooffice and front desk secretaties. Govts use intermediaries every where in d world wen they wanna negotiate.

The master minds of the Jihardists has refused the overtures of the government. Government cannot talk with their foot soldiers. At a time, Buhari was named as a negotiator by the jihardists, but he turned them down. Thje Northern political tiger called BH has turned nasty. The North should not cry.
Re: Jonathan's Amnesty Denial For Boko Haram Is Illogical- ACN by PointB: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
Slizbeat:

Oga PointB, I sent u a PM bt u weren't connected, I jst want to inquire abt ur signature, did Sir ahmadu Bello really say this?

Well Oga Slibeat, that vision of Sir Ahmadu Bello for Nigeria is widely reported. Google can be of great service in case you want to read it from different sources. Here is a more detailed post of his vision for Nigeria as reported:

In the Parrot Newspaper, October 12, 1960, Sir Ahmadu Bello said, [size=16pt]“The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grandfather, Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the north as willing tools and the south as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them have control over their future”.[/size]
Re: Jonathan's Amnesty Denial For Boko Haram Is Illogical- ACN by Slizbeat(m): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
PointB:

Well Oga Slizbeat, that vision of Sir Ahmadu Bello for Nigeria is widely reported. Google can be of great service in case you want to read it from different sources. Here is a more detailed post of his vision for Nigeria as reported:

In the Parrot Newspaper, October 12, 1960, Sir Ahmadu Bello said, [size=16pt]“The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grandfather, Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the north as willing tools and the south as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them have control over their future”.[/size]

Mehn, I never knew o0. The hearts of these northern elites is more dangerous than that of the Devil. "Never allow them have control over their future", the reverse will be the case.
Re: Jonathan's Amnesty Denial For Boko Haram Is Illogical- ACN by jmaine: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
PointB:

In the Parrot Newspaper, October 12, 1960, Sir Ahmadu Bello said, “The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grandfather, Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the north as willing tools and the south as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them have control over their future”.

Wonderful shocked . . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi( APGA) Ordered The Killing Of Over 2000 Igbos(pics) / Ex-presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan / Policeman Allegedly Kill APC Supporter In Orile Agege (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.