Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

David Mark Gave GEJ A Gold Wrist Watch!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Gave GEJ A Gold Wrist Watch!! (726 Views)

Behold The $200, 000 Wrist Watch David Mark Gave To GEJ And Wife / David Mark Allegedly Gave GEJ A $200k Solid Gold Customized Watch (see Photo) / We Gave GEJ A Country In One Piece But We Are Taking It Back In Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark Gave GEJ A Gold Wrist Watch!! by tatosh: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
This gold wrist watch was given to GEJ by David Mark with public funds. Just when u think you've seen the worst of this governments waste, there is always something worse.
This is the worst and most wasteful government since the inception of the entity called Nigeria. Least we can do is vote them out come 2015

Re: David Mark Gave GEJ A Gold Wrist Watch!! by bubadaniel13: 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
Abegi u dey envy the president? No no ne gift?
Re: David Mark Gave GEJ A Gold Wrist Watch!! by taharqa: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
tatosh: This gold wrist watch was given to GEJ by David Mark with public funds. Just when u think you've seen the worst of this governments waste, there is always something worse.
This is the worst and most wasteful government since the inception of the entity called Nigeria. Least we can do is vote them out come 2015
SHUT ya mouth @emboldend. U chaps shld learn to keep yr mouths SHUT if u dont know what d fvnk u are talkin about... Lawd!
Re: David Mark Gave GEJ A Gold Wrist Watch!! by Chanchit: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hmm, I'm not sure GEJ would be able to say the correct time with this watch o, cos the thing fit confuse am.
Re: David Mark Gave GEJ A Gold Wrist Watch!! by manmade(m): 1:11am On Mar 12, 2013
tatosh: This gold wrist watch was given to GEJ by David Mark with public funds. Just when u think you've seen the worst of this governments waste, there is always something worse.
Nairalanders are too smart to fall for this cheap Blackmail , imagine no source of verifying ur thrash,no inscription on the " malo" LEATHER wrist watch u blindly called GOLDEN that gives any credence to ur assertion ,infact I'm wasting my precious time commenting on ur post.**hiss#
Re: David Mark Gave GEJ A Gold Wrist Watch!! by Ngwakwe: 1:12am On Mar 12, 2013
Make I no be spy watch oooooo

SSS, please confirm before had I know.

Anyway, nice gift.

(1) (Reply)

What's The 'Power' Situation In Your Area? / British MP To Kalu: Don’t Relent In Fight For Good Governance / A Tale Of Contrasting Statements From Our Revered Cardinal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.