Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

How Can I Generate Income For a Club During The Day - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Generate Income For a Club During The Day (816 Views)

How To Start Up A Toothpick Production Business And Generate Income. / Generate Income Via Direct Top Up / Idea On How To Convert My Bus To Generate Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Generate Income For a Club During The Day by highlevel8: 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
There is a night club a friend of mine has that generate a lot of customers during its peak hours (at night).

But he wants me to manage it during the day.

the place is very spacious and there is Gen, AC etc.

Any advice on what one can do with that kind of Asset.
Re: How Can I Generate Income For a Club During The Day by aaanu: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
Wia is ur loaction is it in a residential or bubbly part of town? If it is in a high traffic area then u can do a pub like tin during d day serve finger foods
Re: How Can I Generate Income For a Club During The Day by highlevel8: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
@aanu

whoa! sounds nice. thanks for the feedback.

anyway to answer your question, yes the area is partly bubbly with schools (colleges).
Re: How Can I Generate Income For a Club During The Day by AISMAN(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2013
I'd suggest you also subscribe your full bouquet on DSTV to attract ∂ sporting fans especially premiership followers then try to include happy hour incentives to make ∂ place more customer friendly. A good collection of music "current and old" played at mid tempo is a plus too.
Re: How Can I Generate Income For a Club During The Day by highlevel8: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
AISMAN: I'd suggest you also subscribe your full bouquet on DSTV to attract ∂ sporting fans especially premiership followers then try to include happy hour incentives to make ∂ place more customer friendly. A good collection of music "current and old" played at mid tempo is a plus too.

Thanks AISMAN, DSTV is already available, So the EPL can be viewed; but that is mostly weekends.

I like the other tips though.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin! digital currency trading / The Secret To A Successful Business. / Gtbank’s Customers In Panic Withdrawals Over Bank’s Multiple Fraud Scams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.