Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Facebook Sharing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Sharing (548 Views)

Huawei G Power -the Power Of Sharing - Specs Inside / is etisalat sharing free data ?(screenshot) / Sharing Application On Android With Other Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Sharing by Magicdon(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] Everyday day I read several posts in Nairaland. But my problem is I cant share some interesting n educative posts to my facebook profile. Pls how do I share a post to my facebook profile. I off assistanc pls.
Re: Facebook Sharing by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
When you login to your account, you will immediately see a dialogue box asking you what's on your mind. Type whatever you want and post it. Your message should go to your friends and the public, if you have already enabled these in your profile settings.
Re: Facebook Sharing by walcolm(m): 7:02am On Mar 12, 2013
eworker: When you login to your account, you will immediately see a dialogue box asking you what's on your mind. Type whatever you want and post it. Your message should go to your friends and the public, if you have already enabled these in your profile settings.
the OP was asking how he could share a NL post to his facebook profile
Re: Facebook Sharing by Magicdon(m): 2:16am On Mar 13, 2013
Pls I mean how do I share interesting n educative stories from nairaland to my facebook profile. Can someone assist me pls.
Re: Facebook Sharing by Osumare2013: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2013
Copy and paste d write-up to ur profile, then add the URL at d end...dat's all u can do for now
Re: Facebook Sharing by Magicdon(m): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
Thanks Osumare2013, i use Nokia C2-00, my phone cant or i dont know ha i can do dat wit my phone
Re: Facebook Sharing by Francheezy(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
dload opera5,6,or 7...they av copy nd paste...just pres 1

(1) (Reply)

IOS 6.1. Your Take. / Phone / Tecno N7 Front Casing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.