Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

ATM Unpaid Debit Alert:how Can I Sue Banks Involved. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ATM Unpaid Debit Alert:how Can I Sue Banks Involved. (589 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / Who Also Gets SI Transaction Debit Alert Montly From Gtbank? / ATM Fraud Alert! How Prepared Are Nigerian Banks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ATM Unpaid Debit Alert:how Can I Sue Banks Involved. by emmykk(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
The nigeria banking industry is deteriorating everyday even as their counterparts are making great leap in the banking word.

I will discuss two of their misbehaviour.
1.with the remover of N100 atm charges most nigeria bank nolonger boarder to add money in the atm machine.i suffered alot when i travell to benin.i have to go to ringroad where there are many banks to reduce not moving up and down

2.it now take 2 Nigeria banks 1week,to correct debit alert error caused by network failure on my account(ie money deducted from my account but not paid physically to me at the Atm stand)
At UBA trans-Amadi port harcourt where i was using my ATMcard to make withdrawall to pay work men that did some work for me,i was automatically debited without me receiving the money.

I conplained and was referred to my Atmcard bank ower and behold i was told i will get the money 7days time.

My stress is many nigerias are undergoing similar suffer quietly..

why such a long period of time?and will such a period not cripple a business transactions such an atm user wanted to do

why is it that rhe machine dont make error of giving the atm user first.
And what a shame for a bank to complain about network problem
CBN Gov and the banks should provide a way to reduce such waiting time.
Pls friends i need a lawyer advice on how to enforce my right next time when such suituation occur.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After You Have Get Your Scratch Card Then Start Your Online Registration Here / Dredging Company Needed / MTN Nigeria Gets $3 Billion Bank Loan For Network Expansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.