Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Samsung Teases The Galaxy S 4 Witha Dark And Mysterious Image - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Teases The Galaxy S 4 Witha Dark And Mysterious Image (616 Views)

Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) / Why Is Samsung Galaxy Note II Still Expensive Than Samsung Galaxy S 4 / Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Teases The Galaxy S 4 Witha Dark And Mysterious Image by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 12, 2013
We are just two days away from the official unveiling of the next generation Galaxy S smartphone – tentatively called the Galaxy S 4 – in New York. But it seems Samsung is having a hard time keeping the phone under wraps until then and has decided to give us a sneak peek.
There is not a whole lot to see here. All we have is a dark and mysterious image that shows one corner of the phone. You will notice that the phone looks quite similar to the Galaxy S III , as we have seen from some of the leaked images before, and curiously, lacks an earpiece.
The conclusion we can draw from this is that the Galaxy S 4 indeed will look almost identical to the current Galaxy S III or that Samsung is messing with us by providing false information, lulling us into thinking that the new phone looks like the old one while they have something completely new to show at the event.
Considering the lengths that the company went through last year to keep the phone's design a secret, the second possibility does not seem all that implausible.
Source http://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_teases_the_galaxy_s_4_with_a_dark_and_mysterious_image-news-5677.php
ff @karo_runzlord

Re: Samsung Teases The Galaxy S 4 Witha Dark And Mysterious Image by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 12, 2013
Whatever it is, i think it must be another version of galaxy 3. Talking about old wine in new bottle.
Re: Samsung Teases The Galaxy S 4 Witha Dark And Mysterious Image by leslieu63(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2013
Looks a lot like the s3 I don't think Samsung will be foolish to use d same design as the former,I think they are lulling us into
thinking that the new phone looks like
the s3 while they have something
completely different.
Re: Samsung Teases The Galaxy S 4 Witha Dark And Mysterious Image by Bawss1(m): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2013
To be honest that image doesn't look new; I thought I was looking at the S3 initially.

So all that talk was true, Samsung was really copying Apple, now they've stolen Apple's lack of innovation. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Curve 3 And A Bold 2 Which Is Better? / BB BOLD 5 Pls Advice Me / Htc G2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.