Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun (22360 Views)

Guy Caught Selling Soap As Phone In Lagos (see Photo) / Human Part Market Discovered Inside Bush / Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by Maxymilliano(m): 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
Lawd!!! Who are the patrons?
Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by Costa2000(m): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
OMG,i think some domestic animals are much more better than heartless men,u killed ur fellow man just to sell the parts,why not go out there and beg for money if u are jobless?,beggers dont go hungry in 9ja.
Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
I suggest death penalty for Clifford orji's disciples cos this is becoming unbearable....come to think of it....what ever happened to Jankara market ppl? lipsrsealed
Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by Tobbylobar(m): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
Terrible thing is happening in dis world of ours...
Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by Cogent: 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
I won't be surprised if our useless police try to shove this case under the carpet because their former colleague is involved or because one of the buyers bribed them.
Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by Akshow: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Rastamann: Too much human parts in Nigeria, as such we need to auction some! At least we sell what we have! GEJ should be happy about this!
are you for real? What has GEJ gat to do wit this again?
Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by groovie(m): 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
this is wickedness. how can u cut open a human being like dat? even butchers that cut open animals like dat in developed countries will be queried.
smh
Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hmmmmm nawa ooooo, the face of the dead look like one HAUSA boy wey i know. ABUBAKA
Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by Zet72(m): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
See as him carry am as if na bush meat im kill
( but on another note why this many hiding post moderator?)

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
This people again? Is it not better to help real business owner clean trash at Ladipo market?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by Harkanbi(m): 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
Na whr we dey go 4 dis country sef?
Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by straight2point(m): 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
Becareful of Ogun state and Osun state in the Yoruba land....if it was an Ibo man now, I could imagine the swear and insult to the entire Igbo nation.
Anyway, I am not an Ibo man sha, just saying. This man will rot in the prison where he use to work.

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
This is so wicked
You can see the face of the deceased so clearly
Can you imagine the reaction of the relatives if they happen to see this?
Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
I tell people that Nigeria is doomed
I don't see any help in sight
The land has killed so many innocent people and the whole place is desecrated with all sorts of evil
The people are wicked and it is getting worse
It's a miracle the place still exists
That young man could be anybody
And that seller is someone's relative and so are the buyers
What depth of depravity does one sink into to trade in human parts and go back at night and sleep soundly on your bed?

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by theripper2: 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
This Shiiit Cray. See dismembered person..

Always knew Osun and Ogun states to b very devilish states. The number of human sacrifices there legal and illegal no get part 2.
Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
Pls where is Dayokanu and Bluetoot?

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by adexsimply(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
babyosisi: I tell people that Nigeria is doomed
I don't see any help in sight
The land has killed so many innocent people and the whole place is desecrated with all sorts of evil
The people are wicked and it is getting worse
It's a miracle the place still exists
That young man could be anybody
And that seller is someone's relative and so are the buyers
What depth of depravity does one sink into to trade in human parts and go back at night and sleep soundly on your bed?

Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by jane441: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
wat is ds world turnin into?.......what is ds?human intestine?i cant believ ds.....Jesus Christ.....i still cant beliv ds.....killin ur fellow human being just for money forgettin dat hell fire is real...dat oneday u will die n face God's judgement.....pls my fellow nairalanders pls lets give our lives to Jesus He is d only One dat can protect us against all ds evill manipulating souls....me myself am not good....am prayin to God to make me to be good.....dont trust ur bestfriend only trust in Jesus...PLS
Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by jentlsoul: 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
Some human being are so wicked, there are nt suppose to leave wt us in this planet.
Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
Maxymilliano: Lawd!!! Who are the patrons?

the CHRISTIAN church. just like last time.
Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by wawaboy1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
Make them give am shop for ladipo. After all parts na parts.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
wawa_boy: Make them give am shop for ladipo. After all parts na parts.

Lol
As for
Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by xGun: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
Devil b apprentice 2 sum pple
Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
Akshow: are you for real? What has GEJ gat to do wit this again?
What is your problem?

Don't you know that Mr. President is responsible for all the terrible things happening in Nigeria today? He must have sent that retired officer. I am sure this incident is in connection with 2015 elections.

Just this morning, I was late to work because two Jonathan-sent drivers blocked the road over who has the right of way. I am sure Jonathan was very happy. The man is sick!

We need a President who can make Nigeria great.

1. 24 hours free electricity
2. Fuel @ N10.00 per litre
3. Education free at all levels including PHD.
4. Jobs for all with a minimum basic salary of N200,000.00 (job will come with a car, house and a cook)
5. Don't ask me about the cook ooo (ok, they can come from other West African Countries), no Nigerian should be a cook.
6. No more road accidents
7. Have you watched "Pre-Crime? Well, our police will detect and stop crimes before they are committed.
8. There will be no more Boko Haram because all Jihardists will fell in love with other religions and preach nothing else but love and peace. Boko Haram guys will even donate money to build churches.

Jonathan is not likely to achieve this even if he rules for 1000 years.

That is why we need a change in 2015. Once the "opposition" take over, come and see a sweet Nigeria.
We shall be fetching milk from tap and have AC installed on our roads side by side street lights.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun by COOLDUN: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
straight2point: Becareful of Ogun state and Osun state in the Yoruba land....if it was an Ibo man now, I could imagine the swear and insult to the entire Igbo nation.
Anyway, I am not an Ibo man sha, just saying. This man will rot in the prison where he use to work.

You can note that through so many hidden comments, yorubas are saints they commit no crimes, that is why they are always the first people to insult the Igbos whenever this kind of news emerges from the Igbo land. Now you will hear them blaming it on the unemployment and bad leadership. But when it happens in Igbo land, all the Igbos will be labelled criminals,kidnappers and ritualists.

Imagine an ex prison warder selling human parts, who knows how many innocent men/women he murdered during his service years? many forests in Nigeria mostly South West states have consumed so many innocent people's lives, but the government and people are not doing anything about these evil forests.

Warning: Please those people living in Lagos, mostly Iba Estate and Ikotun, do not ever stop at any of those bus-stops immediately it is getting dark. The swamp near the bridge is the new ritual killers den in Lagos. They even kill people freely in the broad day lights. Be warned and be Wise.

Moderator , you can go ahead and ban my comment, but what i know is that truth will never be hidden, we should stop tribalizing the criminal activities like this. All hands should be on deck to fight and flush out criminals from our society instead of pointing an accusing and blaming fingers on some people, and tribes. Criminals are in all the tribes, nations and races.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Killed By His Younger Brother In Anambra. Daughter Seeks Justice (Video) / Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims / There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.