Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Serial Killings By Jambs In The Name Of Allah, Is It Pro Or Anti Islam? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serial Killings By Jambs In The Name Of Allah, Is It Pro Or Anti Islam? (577 Views)

JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies / JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi / FG To Tackle JAMBS Another Boko-Haram Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serial Killings By Jambs In The Name Of Allah, Is It Pro Or Anti Islam? by apala911: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2013
The Ansaru Islamist sect yesterday posted a video on the internet showing the bodies of some of the foreign hostages kidnapped last month in Jama’are, Bauchi State. The video, posted by the al Qaeda-linked Ansaru, whose full name is Jama’atu Ansarul Musilimina Fi Biladis Sudan (Vanguards for the Protection of Muslims in Black Africa) and dated March 9, showed a gunman standing next to a pile of bodies, then close-ups of their faces lit up by a torch.

A later shot in the video showed three male corpses, one of whom appeared to have been killed by a gunshot wound in the head. The video carries the Arabic title, “The killing of the seven Christian hostages in Nigeria.”A caption underneath says in Arabic and in English: “In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.”

Fellow Nairalanders, political pundits and religious scholars,are these killings and shedding of innocent blood in the name of ALLAH as advanced by these terrorists, truly islamic? pls, what's your take?
Re: Serial Killings By Jambs In The Name Of Allah, Is It Pro Or Anti Islam? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
Eventhough I lost a friend in the hands of these punks, I don't believe that killing is part and parcel of islamic religion. I have quite a good num of yoruba,awuchi,and few hausa friends who are muslims but you will never see them hurt an ant let alone humanbeing. The fulani man in my view is very hostile and agressive in nature though you may notice a kind of fragile physiology by mere looking at them but believe me, fulani man is more deadly than the devil. Pls I stand to be corrected if truely killing is embeded in the islamic teachings. But the truth is I can never believe in the words of a fulani man
Re: Serial Killings By Jambs In The Name Of Allah, Is It Pro Or Anti Islam? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
Eventhough I lost a friend in the hands of these punks, I don't believe that killing is part and parcel of islamic religion. I have quite a good num of yoruba,awuchi,and few hausa friends who are muslims but you will never see them hurt an ant let alone humanbeing. The fulani man in my view is very hostile and agressive in nature though you may notice a kind of fragile physiology by mere looking at them but believe me, fulani man is more deadly than the devil. Pls I stand to be corrected if truely killing is embeded in the islamic teachings. But the truth is I can never believe in the words of a fulani man.sorry if am sounding too tribalistic here but what I said is a fact
Re: Serial Killings By Jambs In The Name Of Allah, Is It Pro Or Anti Islam? by Itohen: 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
chiover: Eventhough I lost a friend in the hands of these punks, I don't believe that killing is part and parcel of islamic religion. I have quite a good num of yoruba,awuchi,and few hausa friends who are muslims but you will never see them hurt an ant let alone humanbeing. The fulani man in my view is very hostile and agressive in nature though you may notice a kind of fragile physiology by mere looking at them but believe me, fulani man is more deadly than the devil. Pls I stand to be corrected if truely killing is embeded in the islamic teachings. But the truth is I can never believe in the words of a fulani man

This is totally anti-islam, Islam is a religion of peace and does not encourage violence, anybody that is hiding under the guise of fighting for Allah to perpetrate evil is cursed and cannot enter al-jannah.

1 Like

Re: Serial Killings By Jambs In The Name Of Allah, Is It Pro Or Anti Islam? by gramci: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
Itohen:

This is totally anti-islam, Islam is a religion of peace and does not encourage violence, anybody that is hiding under the guise of fighting for Allah to perpetrate evil is cursed and cannot enter al-jannah.

Why is it that people find comfort hiding under the cover of islam to commit murder? The even quote the koran to justify their actions.
Re: Serial Killings By Jambs In The Name Of Allah, Is It Pro Or Anti Islam? by Bobandgreat: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
Why are Muslims all over even Yorubas requesting for Amnesty for these guys?
Re: Serial Killings By Jambs In The Name Of Allah, Is It Pro Or Anti Islam? by TheClown: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
Itohen:

KAI! Please don't tell me Islam is a religion of peace and does not encourage violence unless again you are ready to admit that what you are saying is taquiya! Islam means peace to muslims and HARD LIFE, TERRORISM AND DEATH TO (SO-CALLED) UNBELIEVERS. Islam means well for no one. I will not say more.
Re: Serial Killings By Jambs In The Name Of Allah, Is It Pro Or Anti Islam? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
Itohen:

Tell me where there is religious crises in the world today and Islam is not involved!

Usman Dan Fodio brought "peace" to Nigeria, with the sword.

emm, was the Prophet doing with swords?

Ok, I see it. "Islam is a religion of peace, when Moslems rule and others are half citizens".
Re: Serial Killings By Jambs In The Name Of Allah, Is It Pro Or Anti Islam? by Itohen: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
noblezone:

Tell me where there is religious crises in the world today and Islam is not involved!

Usman Dan Fodio brought "peace" to Nigeria, with the sword.

emm, was the Prophet doing with swords?

Ok, I see it. "Islam is a religion of peace, when Moslems rule and others are half citizens".
I tell you tell u vehemently that islam canvasses peace and is a religion of peace, these terrorists have been indoctrinated and their minds awash with heresies

(1) (Reply)

Beyond The War Of Words Between Oshiomhole And Adoke, Justice Must Privail / The ‘fake’ APC, Africa Peoples Congress Secretariat Launched (pictures) / Yoruba, Totally Ungrateful Kind Of People – Ahmadu Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.