Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Revealed: A Pregnant Woman Was Among The 7 Hostages Killed By Ansarul (JAMBS) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Revealed: A Pregnant Woman Was Among The 7 Hostages Killed By Ansarul (JAMBS) (1009 Views)

Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls / Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls / The 7 Deadly Questions Muslim Do Asked Christian And How To Give An Answer To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: A Pregnant Woman Was Among The 7 Hostages Killed By Ansarul (JAMBS) by TheKingsQueen: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Sketchy reports have began to emerge that a pregnant woman was among the 7 foreign hostages abducted by Jamaatu Ansarul Muslimina Fi Biladis Sudan, (Vanguards for the Protection of Muslims in Black Africa).
Nancy Andari, wife of Imad al-Andari (also a victim of the abduction and killing), is seven months pregnant with the couple’s second child. Her life and that of her unborn child have been brutally snuffed out by these blood-thirsty protectors of Muslims in black Africa. Now, what has the killing of a pregnant woman together with her unborn child got to do with the protection of Muslims in Africa? I'm aware that some notable Islamic scholars have stood up to condemn the wanton killings of innocent citizens in the name of religion. Now, did Ansarul have to go to the barbaric extent of killing a 7-month old pregnant woman whom they abducted alongside the other 6 foreigners?
I am aware that Shia Islam has clear rules concerning the death of a pregnant woman. When this happens, the fetus needs to be taken out so that its life is saved. If the pregnant woman has been sentenced to death, the execution is postponed to the period after the child is born. Or isn't this the rule?
Now I can see that these extremists do not actually have the stipulations of the Quaran and the Hadith at their fingertips, as they neither spared the life of the pregnant woman nor took out the fetus at least to save its life, as stipulated by Islam. Or is the innocent unborn child also fighting against them from its mother's womb?
Re: Revealed: A Pregnant Woman Was Among The 7 Hostages Killed By Ansarul (JAMBS) by maclatunji: 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
Those guys are vagabonds who are trying to place their evil under Islam.Our government unfortunately is too inefficient to decisively deal with them. Our borders are perhaps the most porous in the world. If not, how are these terrorist groups getting men and equipment into the country? Tiresome stuff.
Re: Revealed: A Pregnant Woman Was Among The 7 Hostages Killed By Ansarul (JAMBS) by TheKingsQueen: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
maclatunji: Those guys are vagabonds who are trying to place their evil under Islam. Our government unfortunately is too inefficient to decisively deal with them. Our borders are perhaps the most porous in the world. If not, how are these terrorist groups getting men and equipment into the country? Tiresome stuff.

You know, the thing is that the Federal Governmentis trying its best in its capacity. The efforts of the security agents don't need to always be told to the public to avoid security breaches and mishaps (just as it happened in this very case being discussed). But some of those agents manning our borders appear to have been compromised. Sometimes they prefer to collect bribes from criminals crossing the borders instead of arresting them. What we really need in this country is for each and everyone of us to develop a loyal and patriotic heart, and you will see everyone doing his own little part justly.

@Moderators: Could you please help me transfer this topic to the Politics Section. Thanks
Re: Revealed: A Pregnant Woman Was Among The 7 Hostages Killed By Ansarul (JAMBS) by maclatunji: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
^I was tempted to accede to your request until I realised that you referred to Islamic teachings in your opening post. To that extent, it should remain here.
Re: Revealed: A Pregnant Woman Was Among The 7 Hostages Killed By Ansarul (JAMBS) by TheKingsQueen: 7:50am On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji: ^I was tempted to accede to your request until I realised that you referred to Islamic teachings in your opening post. To that extent, it should remain here.
Good morning.
But does it matter?
Re: Revealed: A Pregnant Woman Was Among The 7 Hostages Killed By Ansarul (JAMBS) by maclatunji: 9:49am On Mar 13, 2013
^It does, mainly because of the way some posters are likely to react to the post. A Muslim is required to screen such comments. Unfortunate that things are that way but you work with what you have.
Re: Revealed: A Pregnant Woman Was Among The 7 Hostages Killed By Ansarul (JAMBS) by WHees(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hi sister, maclatunji rightly say those miscreants are vagabonds and sadist's who cowardly terrorize the nation to promote their selfish interests and even i doubt their campaign cos they have false motives, but most of the times the news that the citizens are being fed with are kinda concoctions.

Lest you forgot, let me remind you that you fail to provide a link to back what you write up there, and if there was any i do not think the ansaru/jambs operate outside the country cos there is no way Imad al-Andari's wife can be murdered unless she was abducted from her foreign domicile.

http://www.m.dailystar.com.lb/News/Local-News/2013/Mar-12/209715-mansour-abducted-lebanese-not-identified-in-nigeria-video.ashx

The article in the link above is dated 12 mar 2013 somewhat coincidental with the date you created this thread and it gives the opposite of what you write cos it reports that the woman is hale and hearty with her unborn baby. Re-check your source madam and please abstain from propagating false info next time.

(1) (Reply)

Yaumul Arafah. / The Narration That Allah's Apostle Never Beat Anyone Is False / Being Kind Is The New Fly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.