Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? (2264 Views)

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Happy Birthday Oam4j! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by IGBOSON1: 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
So much for a level playing field, when that **** oam4j can get away with blatant favouritism to the extent of banning me (Proud-Igbo) from the politics section for 5 days because i gave his brother dayokanu some well deserved abuse. smiley

The bigot dayokanu was on one of his numerous Igbo abusing missions, saying Igbos should leave his Lagos and go back to their 'caves'; i then proceeded to ask him some pertinent and harmless questions about 'Awo and his love for one Nigeria', and went on from there to lace my post with some choice words (directed -and deservedly so- at dayokanu); the next thing i know, both my post and his are hidden by oam4j, and i'm singled out for the singular honor of a 5 day ban while dayokanu his brother is left free to continue his abuse on Igbos.....nice one oam4j. wink

If there's now a policy to ban members for abusing others (not minding who drew first blood) i'm all up for it, but it should be applied equally to ALL members irrespective of ethnic affiliation and closeness to moderator, understand oam4j?

The politics section is replete with abuse of ethnicities (something i don't do), yet oam4j chooses to ignore most of these comments and goes on to ban someone for giving his brother abuse he can't handle; there's an asswipe (*556#) that -ever since he registered in november- has posted a continuous stream of invectives directed at Igbos and Ojukwu....with his abuse of choice being 'you greedy bastards', yet oam4j has not deemed it fit to ban him or hide his comments at the very least.

This is the 'loving' message oam4j left for me: Banned by OAM4J in Politics for Insulting a poster: 'lying, two-faced, speaking-from-both-sides-of-the-mouth, duplicitous, backstabbing sonofabitch!'. Ban expires on 4:25pm On Mar 14

Just so you know; you might as well sharpen your banning machete as i'll tell any smartass that abuses my people much worse than what i told your brother, and next time make the ban last for a year!

Cheers mate. smiley

1 Like

Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by Geomac: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
It is very rare to see a banned Yoruba poster whining. Why are you always whining?

1 Like

Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
Heheeheee....why are you whining over a well deserved punishment....you are lucky, Afam ban Yorubas for longer period. cheesy
Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by IGBOSON1: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
Geomac: It is very rare to see a banned Yoruba poster whining. Why are you always whining?

^^^So you've gone through my post and didn't notice the double-standard in oam4js action?; or you just want to whine?
Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by dafman10(m): 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
Geomac: It is very rare to see a banned Yoruba poster whining. Why are you always whining?

Thunder fire u. He is not whining but seeking for justice n fair level playing ground for the two of dem.

Oya MOD ban me. . . . .for saying d obvious. However i am not Igbo before una go tink say i dey fight for ma tribe.
Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by PointB: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
I doubt if there is any knowledgeable poster here who dispute what the Op said about Dayokanu and his ant-Igbo obsession.

I also believe it is right for OAM4J to explain himself here, and I consider him a very rational individual who is not easily given to tribalism and who will not step out of line to defend his erring brother(s). So if he banned Proud-Igbo, a very decent poster, and allowed the thug Dayokanu roams free, then I believe we should hear him out.
Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
As usual..always playing the victim card.

Why not just dust your shoulder...raise your chin and move on?

1 Like

Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by EkoIle1: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
The usual jobless crybabies. What's next? Yell genocide?
Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by gramci: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
Eko Ile: The usual jobless crybabies. What's next? Yell genocide?

Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by Paschal007: 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
IGBO-SON:
This is the 'loving' message oam4j left for me: Banned by OAM4J in Politics for Insulting a poster: 'lying, two-faced, speaking-from-both-sides-of-the-mouth, duplicitous, backstabbing sonofabitch!'. Ban expires on 4:25pm On Mar 14

You said all that? shocked You sure deserve a Ban but i dunno about 5 days. Too harsh fa. But Afam bans only for 5hrs? Maka why? undecided
Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by FreeGlobe(f): 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
you people lie so much you can't be trusted. That piece dayokanu used to be a sacred cow here until Afam came on board. Ever since Afam came on its been threads and the complaints section riddled with Yoruba cries of bannings, a people who prior to this time never got banned for utmost tribalism by bigoted mods. I think afam should look into this and equally ban the igbo stalker dayokanu because for all I no he used to be Jarus godfather and may have transfered to oam4j.

1 Like

Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by Bobandgreat: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
FreeGlobe:
you people lie so much you can't be trusted. That piece dayokanu used to be a sacred cow here until Afam came on board. Ever since Afam came on its been threads and the complaints section riddled with Yoruba cries of bannings, a people who prior to this time never got banned for utmost tribalism by bigoted mods. I think afam should look into this and equally ban the igbo stalker dayokanu because for all I no he used to be Jarus godfather and may have transfered to oam4j.

Please, where is afam4everisaslut cause i dont see his posts anymore.
Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
IGBO-SON:
So much for a level playing field, when that **** oam4j can get away with blatant favouritism to the extent of banning me (Proud-Igbo) from the politics section for 5 days because i gave his brother dayokanu some well deserved abuse. smiley

The bigot dayokanu was on one of his numerous Igbo abusing missions, saying Igbos should leave his Lagos and go back to their 'caves'; i then proceeded to ask him some pertinent and harmless questions about 'Awo and his love for one Nigeria', and went on from there to lace my post with some choice words (directed -and deservedly so- at dayokanu); the next thing i know, both my post and his are hidden by oam4j, and i'm singled out for the singular honor of a 5 day ban while dayokanu his brother is left free to continue his abuse on Igbos.....nice one oam4j. wink

If there's now a policy to ban members for abusing others (not minding who drew first blood) i'm all up for it, but it should be applied equally to ALL members irrespective of ethnic affiliation and closeness to moderator, understand oam4j?

The politics section is replete with abuse of ethnicities (something i don't do), yet oam4j chooses to ignore most of these comments and goes on to ban someone for giving his brother abuse he can't handle; there's an asswipe (*556#) that -ever since he registered in november- has posted a continuous stream of invectives directed at Igbos and Ojukwu....with his abuse of choice being 'you greedy bastards', yet oam4j has not deemed it fit to ban him or hide his comments at the very least.

Just so you know; you might as well sharpen your banning machete as i'll tell any smartass that abuses my people much worse than what i told your brother, and next time make the ban last for a year!

Cheers mate. smiley

This is what your ibo brother did to me,so why are you complaining when ibo moderators are worse than others.

Banned by sexkillz in Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes for Unrepentant Tribalist. Ban expires on 2:47pm On May 15

1 Like

Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by jmaine: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
Lamentations of the banned fellas cheesy . . . .
Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by IGBOSON1: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
~Bluetooth:

This is what your ibo brother did to me,so why are you complaining when ibo moderators are worse than others.

Banned by sexkillz in Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes for Unrepentant Tribalist. Ban expires on 2:47pm On May 15

^^^Is he/she ibo Igbo? I've been banned by him/her last year so i don't know what your point is! ......and besides, going by your antecedents on this site you probably deserved it! wink

I owe sexkillz a drink; 'Unrepentant tribalist' describes you down to a 'T'.......hehehehehee grin grin

2 Likes

Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by texazzpete(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Not sure what the OP wants. A cookie, perhaps?

'Sonofabitch' is a slur that targets the victim's mother. IMHO, this is a grievous offence and the OP should STFU and take his lumps like a man.

5 Likes

Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by etalker: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
hmmmm... it seems this is the new cell for nairaland ex-cons and prisoners

cheesy cheesy

I just got banned again today for admiring Jim Ikyes cloth

AntispamBot banned почему я? for https://www.nairaland.com/1221521/jim-iyke-replies-critics-amvca/1#14722022. Ban expires at Today at 03:31:03 PM.
Banned by AntispamBot in Celebrities for https://www.nairaland.com/1221521/jim-iyke-replies-critics-amvca/1#14722022. Ban expires on 2:31pm On Mar 13
Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by IGBOSON1: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
texazzpete: Not sure what the OP wants. A cookie, perhaps?

'Sonofabitch' is a slur that targets the victim's mother. IMHO, this is a grievous offence and the OP should STFU and take his lumps like a man.

^^^Fair enough! So what's your take on someone calling a whole ethnicity 'bastards' (meaning the whole ethnic stock is made up fatherless children)?; yet he's not banned or his incendiary/abusive posts deleted.

If you can't present a balanced analysis then get lost!

1 Like

Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
OP....I would suggest that going forward to limit you bans...avoid Dayokanu.. grin grin

He is a master in baiting folks like you to commit harakiri that earns ban.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by TheKingsQueen: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
To me, I think anybody that contravenes Nairaland rules should be sanctioned or banned, regarless of whether he's Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba or Efik. Tribalism shouldn't be brought into it. As long as we abide by rules and respect others, I don't think one should be afraid of being banned. However, equity and FairPlay should be the watchword of our moderators. Thanks.
Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by TheKingsQueen: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
Alfamann: Help Seun reach 2 million members. Get more monikers and say what you want.
Infact I currently have more than 5 bans running right now. Some up to 2032.
So get more monikers and stop tolerating nonsense.

LOL. So what is the essence of the ban when the banned person can still go on posting on Nairaland with his other monikers? Just like Igbo Son is still here posting while his Proud Igbo moniker is serving ban. Does the ban now make sense?
Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by IGBOSON1: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
Alfamann: Help Seun reach 2 million members. Get more monikers and say what you want.
Infact I currently have more than 5 bans running right now. Some up to 2032.
So get more monikers and stop tolerating nonsense.

^^^Jeez!....till 2032!?....what did you do son? Abi you kill persin? undecided
Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by etalker: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
The_King'sQueen:
To me, I think anybody that contravenes Nairaland rules should be sanctioned or banned, regarless of whether he's Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba or Efik. Tribalism shouldn't be brought into it. As long as we abide by rules and respect others, I don't think one should be afraid of being banned. However, equity and FairPlay should be the watchword of our moderators. Thanks.

In this case, a particular tribe gets the ban most for the same offence committed by another tribe (usually the home tribe of a moderator)
Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by IGBOSON1: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
ilugunboy: OP....I would suggest that going forward to limit you bans...avoid Dayokanu.. grin grin

He is a master in baiting folks like you to commit harakiri that earns ban.... cheesy

^^^Good point though.....looks like the annoying twerp is well connected! undecided
Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by EkoIle1: 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
The crybabies are still shedding tears over some silly ban? Jobless clowns..
Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by EkoIle1: 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
gramci: .

Dude, I know you think other men on NL are fhagotts just like you, but you are wrong so quit chasing me all over the place for di!ck. Curb your ghayyy erections and save them for your kind you miserable d1!ck loving fhagott.

1 Like

Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by etalker: 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Good point though.....looks like the annoying twerp is well connected! undecided

He is Seun's errand boy, the more you know this, the better it is for you.
Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
IGBO-SON:

The truth is, he knows the rules of the forum very well and he will guide you well enough to run foul of the rules... grin

1 Like

Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
e-talker:

He is Seun's errand boy, the more you know this, the better it is for you.

Shut up you mouth!.....don't talk about what you don't have any idea about.
Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by eggheaders(m): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
even when an igbo man can't impregnate his wife.he will surely blame it on Yorubas.what sort of grown a55 cry babies are you lots.inferiority complex runs in y'all DNA.

4 Likes

Re: So Oam4j Bans me (Proud-igbo) For Abusing His Brother Dayokanu? by etalker: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
ilugunboy:

Shut up you mouth!.....don't talk about what you don't have any idea about.

And who the phuck are you? Are you one of Seun's errand boys too?

(1) (2)

I Think I,m Handsome. / Outrageous Items A Groom Was Asked To Buy / Is Nairaland Addictive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.