Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Super Neat Nigeria Used Toyota Camry 2007 XLE Going For Just N1.4m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Super Neat Nigeria Used Toyota Camry 2007 XLE Going For Just N1.4m (6669 Views)

Super Neat Nigeria Used Toyota Camry 2007 LE Going For Just N1.2m / 1999 Siena Xle Going For Cheap@800k / Extremely Neat Nigeria Used Toyota Corolla At A Give Away Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Neat Nigeria Used Toyota Camry 2007 XLE Going For Just N1.4m by naikee(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
Very Clean Nigeria Used Toyota Camry 2007Model. This is an extremely clean Toyota Camry For sale In Lagos(Magodo GRA). In a very good working condition.

* Automatic Transmission
* Alloy Wheels
* Factory AC
* CD Player
* Power foldable mirrors
* Leather Seats
* Power Door Locks
* Power Windows
* V4 engine and lots more!

NOTE: Buy a quality car that will serve you for the purpose you bought for and not a car you will end up serving.

Price: N1 450 000

Interested buyers should contact me.

Phone: 07035557671, 08091835664

E-mail: naike4christ@gmail.com

Thanks

*(This is the best price you can get anywhere for a clean car like this so dont take any chance to miss out of this offer, because it is once in a life time offer)*

Re: Super Neat Nigeria Used Toyota Camry 2007 XLE Going For Just N1.4m by ayindeayinde: 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: Super Neat Nigeria Used Toyota Camry 2007 XLE Going For Just N1.4m by chukel(m): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
XLE cums only in 6cyl. Dis ur ride as u said is an xle but the engine is 4cyl though it has an XLE body nd interior. I guess d engine was changed from 6 to 4cyl. Dis is just a bomb looking for a victim to buy it wit his hard earned money
Re: Super Neat Nigeria Used Toyota Camry 2007 XLE Going For Just N1.4m by FindOut(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
chukel: XLE cums only in 6cyl. Dis ur ride as u said is an xle but the engine is 4cyl though it has an XLE body nd interior. I guess d engine was changed from 6 to 4cyl. Dis is just a bomb looking for a victim to buy it wit his hard earned money

Some XLEs come in 4 cylinder. I actually suspect this one was bought brand new in Nigeria. Most (if not all) of these camrys that were bought brand new at Elizade, Globe n co do not have XLE written on them, but have all the features of the XLE trim (i'm yet to confirm if they have up to 8 airbags tho.lol) and they are all 4 cylinder vvti.

1 Like

Re: Super Neat Nigeria Used Toyota Camry 2007 XLE Going For Just N1.4m by jordanese: 12:07am On Mar 13, 2013
1.2m
Re: Super Neat Nigeria Used Toyota Camry 2007 XLE Going For Just N1.4m by spyroxy1(m): 4:30am On Mar 13, 2013
chukel: XLE cums only in 6cyl. Dis ur ride as u said is an xle but the engine is 4cyl though it has an XLE body nd interior. I guess d engine was changed from 6 to 4cyl. Dis is just a bomb looking for a victim to buy it wit his hard earned money

one of the adverts even posted N1.2m ,,, something is fishy. The engine may have been changed, on the verge of knocking or make e get serious issue.. u knw?
Re: Super Neat Nigeria Used Toyota Camry 2007 XLE Going For Just N1.4m by saintjoel(m): 8:27am On Mar 13, 2013
To answer the first question
When there's a car to be sold,in a world where every dealer is trying to make fast sales,he has to involve other dealers.Now the adverts have stated the car is in Magodo and reasons why the prices are different is just because different dealers are involved.
Now,I wonder why many of us claim to be literate and yet can't make simple findings on the internet,there are cars made for america,europe and african markets,check toyota websites and you'll discover that there XLE cars with 4plug engine.
All what you could've done is make findings on the internet or go to where the car is with your mechanic,there's a reason why cars come with VIN numbers,you can check the car's history to check if it came with a V6 or 4 plug engine.
None of the dealers involved have asked for money before inspection and if you aren't interested,it's better to keep quiet rather than claiming fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Super Neat Nigeria Used Toyota Camry 2007 XLE Going For Just N1.4m by donautos001: 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
AMERICAN SPEC 2007 CAMRY FOR URGENT SALE
Re: Super Neat Nigeria Used Toyota Camry 2007 XLE Going For Just N1.4m by donautos001: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
AMERICAN SPEC 2007 CAMRY FOR URGENT SALE, 3-4 months in Nigeria, Clearing document available for proof and 100% sound. Owner upgrading to Toyota Venza 2010 thats why the sale.

(1) (Reply)

2005 Toyota Camry Le For Sale / Clean 2010 Mercedes-benz GL550 SUV. / Sold! 2 units of Toks 2007 Hyundai Elantra Up For Quick Sale...N1.5m fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.