Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions (24743 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities & Their Body Tattoos(photos) / Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by Harkanbi(m): 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
Madness upon madness
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by Henryogasele: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
madness at its zenith!
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by Chanchit: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
I got to realize it was all a big fat lie when I got to Maria turn, is she worth $1b her self, or did Us government pay the insurance fee for her..?
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by Samsantos9: 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
adeaugustus: These bunch of f-o-o-l should visit the morgue and they would understand that it's vanity on vanity! I dissect the human body on daily basis, most of them never knew they would end up in gross anatomy laboratory.

Let them donate this money!
Are you Jack The Ripper??
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
Chanchit: I got to realize it was all a big fat lie when I got to Maria turn, is she worth $1b her self, or did Us government pay the insurance fee for her..?

It's no lie. She insured her legs for $1 billion after agreeing to front Gillette's "Legs Of A Goddess" campaign.
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by Reference(m): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
Chanchit: I got to realize it was all a big fat lie when I got to Maria turn, is she worth $1b her self, or did Us government pay the insurance fee for her..?

No. You don't get it. 1 billion is what she stands to get from the inco should something untowards happens to her legs. The premiums are a fraction of that but I can imagine must be hefty sums as well including all the humiliating do's and don'ts.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by kolamilan(m): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
make i think wetin i fit insured
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by nairaman66(m): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
I want to insure my p.u.n.na.ny

For 1 Naira??
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by Regiblinkz(m): 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Mobsync: This's what you get when GEJ spends a million dollars (from a poverty fund) to bring beyonce to Nigeria...smh...I won't be surprised if that same GEJ has insured his hat sef, and yes, with Nigeria's money.sad
how idiotic of ƔφU̶̲̥̅̊!!!is it a must to post on this thread?I'm that your dad is older than GEJ and still miserable...kpomo man
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
nyere84: I want to insure my p.u.n.na.ny.

Do that as soon as possible,if you meet a guy like me,it,ll lose its elasticity in less than 10mins..Any guy who go in there will be like turning a giant pot of igbankwu soup with a tea spoon.
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
celebrities insure their body parts because they rely on them to provide them their livelihood. How
ridiculous is it that, theoretically, some insurance adjuster decided that, in the remains of her lifetime, Mariah Carey will raise 1 billion dollars solely based on the visual impact of her legs. Silly information, but makes you think about what we as a society value.
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
I want to insure my nairaland account
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
why would you insure chest hair ?
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by neksummi(m): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
Good for them.
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by oseiwe(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
Na wa for J.Lo, wat wld all my ijaw sisters do wit their own?
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
adaobi123: why would you insure chest hair ?
why must adaobi ask that question?
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by kpozite(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
FOLLY at it possible worst
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
ufotuko: why must adaobi ask that question?
loool im only asking na.......may be later on in laugh i may insure my chest grin grin
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
adaobi123:
loool im only asking na.......may be later on in laugh i may insure my chest grin grin
hahaha don't worry I will pay for the insurance of your chest but I hope the chest is big ooo because I want a value for my money.lol
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
ufotuko: hahaha don't worry I will pay for the insurance of your chest but I hope the chest is big ooo because I want a value for my money.lol
theres no need to worry about the size grin grin wink
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
adaobi123:
theres no need to worry about the size grin grin wink
ok.should I pay the insurance fee in dollars or euro or pounds?anyone you want just tell me,u know say money no be problem.just wait for my container to land then u will know that I have ego(money)
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 13, 2013
Samsantos9:
Are you Jack The Ripper??
Laughs* Nope.... Lets say, i learn about human body by dissecting the dead body, get that?
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 13, 2013
HQ: shocked shocked

I'm totally short of words here. Hands, Feet, Legs I could understand but Chest Hair? undecided Buttocks? Boobs? lipsrsealed Err, Okay, Boobs aint that bad.

Now, I really want to start an insurance firm.

Anyone on here wanna insure their Nairaland handles? You know, in the unfortunate event of a ban? undecided
I would like to.
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by bizlinks(m): 7:37am On Mar 13, 2013
Gosh!!! well i want to insure my manhood, how much and whats the process
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by cr7lomo: 8:56am On Mar 13, 2013
U nid 2 b sure of ur posts cos mariah is nt a billionaire , so whr is ur facts 4m nd I no 4 sure jlo insured ha booty 4 1m usd so whrs ur 27m comin 4m and I no 4sure dat fernando alonso( d F1 driver) insured his thumbs 4 13m usd nd u dint include him. Anyway, is heida klum plannin on bein crippld?
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2013
cr7lomo.:
U nid 2 b sure of ur posts cos mariah is nt a billionaire , so whr is ur facts 4m nd I no 4 sure jlo insured ha booty 4 1m usd so whrs ur 27m comin 4m and I no 4sure dat fernando alonso( d F1 driver) insured his thumbs 4 13m usd nd u dint include him. Anyway, is heida klum plannin on bein crippld?
even if na one million dollars jlo use insure her buttocks what the bottom-line is that most of the celebrities insured the part of the body with huge amount of money.so stop diverting topic.abi one million dollars na beans?
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by Desdola(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2013
Arrant nonsense
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by 2sa2: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2013
Stegomiah: j.lo insuring her buttocks 4 close 2 30 million dolls makes no sense 2 me, nd as 4 maria carey, she should insure her vocal cords rada dan her legs, she's known more as a singer
I really do not see the wisdom in her insuring her legs, they aint hot.
Re: Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions by oluwamayree(f): 1:20pm On May 17, 2013
endtime approach

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kick Against Rape Football Match: Beauty Queens Vs Celebrity Ladies (Pics) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In Red / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Looks Cute In New Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.