Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Being Poor, Secured And Happy Or Being Rich, Insecured And Unhappy. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Being Poor, Secured And Happy Or Being Rich, Insecured And Unhappy. (725 Views)

A Little Something For Bored And Unhappy People / If You Want To Be Rich And Happy Do Not Go To School? / If You Want To Be Rich And Happy, Don't Stay In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being Poor, Secured And Happy Or Being Rich, Insecured And Unhappy. by Abirisegun(m): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
Being poor they say, is a state of mind. Either as a state of mind or in practical life being poor does not make one to be ashamed but work harder in life in other to improve the economic inequalities that life brings.

I have found myself in different face of life. I have experience/seen/heard what richness is and what being poor is.

It is believed by many that life is all about faces, time for hardness and time for softness, enjoyment and suffering, ups and downs, expectations and disappointment, in love & loved and have & selected, and poor and rich is another face of life.

Though many never (and connot) experience what it is to be poor, but I doubt he anyone can dispute the fact that at least once in life we experience one negative aspect of life.

I have seen so many people - poor people who are very happy/contented and feel secured by 'people' in their life/community. At the same time, I have seen/heard/read about people that suffers or are suffering from insecurity of life/family members or and properties, there people are not happy and yet very rich.

I must not forget the reality that many are secured, happy, not-poor and rich; so we must have it at the back of our mind that this is what many people work towards in life.

The one million dollar question comes, he we are to choose between there two extremes (being poor, secured and happy Or being rich, insecured and unhappy) what would be our response? And why?

I must say that 'I am a learner' - learning how/what to write. Constructive criticism, correction, addition and subtraction...are welcome. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Bread Ryhme / A Typical Nairaland Thread / As A Writer What Android App Has Increased Your Productivity And Creativity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.