Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Some Corp Members Cant Recite The National Prayer - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Some Corp Members Cant Recite The National Prayer (1228 Views)

Should The National Youth Service Corps (nysc) Scheme Be Reformed Or Scrapped? / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here / List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Corp Members Cant Recite The National Prayer by Sunnycliff(m): 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
I was at the Imo NYSC camp Umudi today for the 2013 Batch A orientation seminar I have with them, I was surprised when the national Prayer was been recited, as some corpers could not open their mouth to utter the words correctly. Can you recite it? Do you even know that it is the second stanza of the National Anthem?
Re: Some Corp Members Cant Recite The National Prayer by KingOfNairaland: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
@OP - Can you recite it?
Re: Some Corp Members Cant Recite The National Prayer by Sunnycliff(m): 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
Would you want me to teah you? Hope you are not among those that do not know how to say it?
KingOfNairaland: @OP - Can you recite it?
Re: Some Corp Members Cant Recite The National Prayer by KingOfNairaland: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
Sunnycliff: Would you want me to teach you? Hope you are not among those that do not know how to say it?
Lol... Why u no teach them before u commot there? "Omo Iko" Na Naija we dey Jare grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Any Special Favour In Being The 001/first To Arrive In Camp? / Update On NYSC Allowance / See How This NYSC Corper Is Proud Of His Ice Fish Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.