Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? (15596 Views)

Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Stephanie Okereke Wins SUV At Amvca Awards / Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Lakayana: 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
Walahi talahi she looks like a skeleton to me but there's this saying one man's ape is another man's babe.

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Jonwesley(m): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
Kaymisola: Studio 53 extra co-host Eku Edewor rocked a black halter neck dress to the AMVCA ceremony that held Saturday night. I love the gold earrings and black strap heels...her short hair and red lipstick is amazing too! But well sha, the main reason why I put this up is because, when I first saw the picture, I thought it was a statue...all those statues used to display new outfits in boutiques....runs away before getting slapped...but i love the doll look anyways...Go Eku!
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/03/caption-this-photo-is-this-eku-edewor.html

Why call them statutes? Or you don't know what they are called? Better call them "Mannequins"
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by vm26: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
had she just stepped out of a coma or mortuary?to attend her funeral in a black gown lol
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by vibesbabe(f): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
yamunla: Who name him/her pikin eku(rat) again Aye ma ni ka o!
Na wah for you ooo.Eku ko,okete ni!
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by ParisLove2(f): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
She's ok
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Esybliss(f): 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
nipeks001:
She's not bleaching,she's halfcast;her dad is british and her mum is nigerian
. Pls you are wrong cos her dad is nigerian while her mum is not
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
What of mamman shata outfit
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by cr7lomo: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
Am inlove wit dat girl, 1ce met na in ma bank in apapa. She's an angel, she stands out and I can bet dat half of u guys or babes dat r insultin ha r just regarded as bad belle, most of u guys aint 10percent as beautiful as her. U guys r just local
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by cr7lomo: 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
Pls dnt listen 2 fools dat cnt help dia shape anymor , dia jst jealous cos u soooo beautiful. Ur shape is perfect pls
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by obowunmi(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
I find this girl very unattractive.

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by kayce43: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
U peeps need to "WATCH FLOWER GIRL" showing at cinemas nationwide, sounds girly but its not, eku edewor nailed her role, d film nor just be like naija film at all, I was too impressed cus am a bit of a naija film critic...dose guys don tear many pple shirt for nollywood, d film is far above average
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by UyiIredia(m): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ol boy ! She look like china doll !
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Ichiddy: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin ;Dshe no look mirror b4 she come outside? ab na 5yard wrapper she tie ;Dshe no look mirror b4 she come outside? ab na 5yard wrapper she tie
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by LoveAmaka88(f): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
She has potential. She needs a style consultant. The dress looks like a trash bag, the make up is lacking, and the hair is awful. I wish she were my friend so I could help her. I don't let my friends leave the house looking less than their best. Like I said, the potential is definitely there.

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Tjohnnay: 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
Kaymisola: Studio 53 extra co-host Eku Edewor rocked a black halter neck dress to the AMVCA ceremony that held Saturday night. I love the gold earrings and black strap heels...her short hair and red lipstick is amazing too! But well sha, the main reason why I put this up is because, when I first saw the picture, I thought it was a statue...all those statues used to display.new outfits in boutiques....runs away before getting slapped...but i love the doll look anyways...Go Eku!
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/03/caption-this-photo-is-this-eku-edewor.html
who is she, who ar u.... Is dis ar skin colour undecided, is she 4rm 9ja 2 skinny, looks like illuminat angels
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by maingwaest(f): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
She actually nailed it. Just wonder if she ll only get another make up artist,otherwise NICE.
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by guyosict(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
nipeks001:
She's not bleaching,she's halfcast;her dad is british and her mum is nigerian
Wrong her dad naja And mum british, she is D grand dau of chife edEwor
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by metro10: 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ekus Edewor is the granddaughter of Olorogun Chief Edewor of Eku town of Ethiope east local government, delta state. Urhobo by tribe, the father is a very wealthy man from eku and the mother is a white lady, that explains her complexion....i happen to come from same place with her.
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by deelobe: 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
The makeup here didn't do her good. She looked like a doll. Usually she's cute
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by tpia5: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by tpia5: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
metro10: Ekus Edewor is the granddaughter of Olorogun Chief Edewor of Eku town of Ethiope east local government, delta state. Urhobo by tribe, the father is a very wealthy man from eku and the mother is a white lady, that explains her complexion....i happen to come from same place with her.

he's probably their maternal grandfather, not paternal. And they are Itsekiri.

seems the family is very influential. Old money, so to speak.
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by BZion(m): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by BUSHMAN1: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
she looks like bones with legs, my sister is better looking than this woman,
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by cr7lomo: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
BUSH MAN: she looks like bones with legs, my sister is better looking than this woman,

Pls can u display dat ur very fat ugly sista calld equitos. Appreciate good tin 4 1s nd storm beefin, is it ha fault dat she's finer dan ur whole generation nd generations 2 com
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by cr7lomo: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
BUSH MAN: she looks like bones with legs, my sister is better looking than this woman,

Well, u r a bushman as ur name implies so na bush tins go de fine 4 ur eyes
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by ivy5(f): 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
HOT I like her
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by easik: 4:05am On Mar 14, 2013
She too lepa jare.
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Ichiddy: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2013
llllllllllllolllllllll
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by meetgaya: 11:36am On Mar 14, 2013
I SAW unclothedness OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Unicyjuice(f): 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
nokingasgod:

The Edewors are from Eku town in Delta State, probably she adopted or was named after the town Eku!

she's frm Delta state. Her dad is a Nigerian while her mum is also a Nigerian but from Edo state.
Though the dad have other wives.
Eku Edewor get full 9ja blood but na money make her white! cheesy
nokingasgod:

The Edewors are from Eku town in Delta State, probably she adopted or was named after the town Eku!

she's frm Delta state. Her dad is a Nigerian while her mum is also a Nigerian but from Edo state.
Though the dad have other wives.
Eku Edewor get full 9ja blood but na money make her white!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Go Save Welcomes Second Child (photos) / Too Hot To Handle / Wasiu Ayinde Keeps Silence On Alleged Sex Scandal With Pasuma’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.