Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Photoshot For Book Cover Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photoshot For Book Cover Needed (915 Views)

5 Success Tips For Book Retailing In Nigeria / Create A Professional E-book Cover For Free / Are There Investors For Book Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photoshot For Book Cover Needed by yesman(m): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
I am currently working on a publication and would like a photoshoot of a Nigerian couple to use as book cover. Who do I contact to make this happen and does anyone know price range to get it done.

I'd appreciate useful feedback from you.

Thanks!
Re: Photoshot For Book Cover Needed by yesman(m): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
Please someone should contribute, I really need your help.
Re: Photoshot For Book Cover Needed by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
the name of your book and whats it about should determine the kind of picture u should get.
Re: Photoshot For Book Cover Needed by naijacutee(f): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
You can get free stock photographs on 122rf.com. All the best.
Re: Photoshot For Book Cover Needed by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
yesman: I am currently working on a publication and would like a photoshoot of a Nigerian couple to use as book cover. Who do I contact to make this happen and does anyone know price range to get it done.

I'd appreciate useful feedback from you.

Thanks!
Contact 08023449573 for a professional photographer with a canon 6D Camera.
Re: Photoshot For Book Cover Needed by chucky234(m): 8:51am On Mar 15, 2013
Hmmm see biz ooo
So how much will you for me and my beautiful wife and lovely daughter to grace your book cover.
Re: Photoshot For Book Cover Needed by arbitrage: 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
get it done freely by using the picture of your wife and you. simple.
Re: Photoshot For Book Cover Needed by naijacutee(f): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
I found what you want on 123rf, but it's not free, and so containds a watermark and the image quality is rubbish.

I've also found you a couple of alternatives which are free, but they are only in small sizes. I'll attach the relevant one first, and then the 2 altervatives

Re: Photoshot For Book Cover Needed by yesman(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
naijacutee: I found what you want on 123rf, but it's not free, and so containds a watermark and the image quality is rubbish.

I've also found you a couple of alternatives which are free, but they are only in small sizes. I'll attach the relevant one first, and then the 2 altervatives

Thanks for all your contributions.

I have spent hours browsing numerous royalty-free stock photo website but was not impressed with what I've seen so far. I am thinking that it may be better for me to engage the services of a studio or agency to deliver specifically what I need.

I'd would like to use Nigerian models like the one displayed by Niajacutee. I'd want them wearing traditional Nigerian attire, to have the look and feel of Nigeria.

Does anyone know any professional body or bodies in Nigeria or abroad that can do this?

If you have any idea on cost, you could also volunteer this information.

Thanks again.
Re: Photoshot For Book Cover Needed by yesman(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
Still waiting....
Re: Photoshot For Book Cover Needed by einsteine(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
You can always pull from facebook smiley
Re: Photoshot For Book Cover Needed by ikaminaj(f): 12:53am On Oct 06, 2014
i cn help
Re: Photoshot For Book Cover Needed by bizlifelines(m): 1:11am On Oct 06, 2014
I think the suggestions given so far are valuable.You can seek further assistance from professional photo studio operators like the one in Silver Bird Galleria and The Hub in shop rite among many others.
I wish you all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Iberchem Essential Oil In Lagos / Help A Youth That Wants To Make It. Through Online Business. / Grab Free 250 Airtime Of Any Network Of Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.