Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira (21691 Views)

Business You Can Start With 10k, 20k , 30k , 40k. And 50k! / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! / Uk Based Company Wants Internet Marketing Business Partners In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira by ol4luv2003: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders. I was introduced to a networking system(multi-level marketing) some

time ago and I will like to share such magnificent network with people on this forum and

they can share with other people too. I will like to state firstly that this is not a get rich

quick scheme and is not my intent to ask people to pay before I share this.
I know a lot of people are quite familiar with Multi-level marketing being used by some

chinese company to sell there products. We have all heard about different chinese herbal/cosmetic companies and there marketing schemes( I dont want to mention names) and so on. The networking business I am about to share is also based on

chinese prodcuts too, but I can authoritatively say that this is way better than the other

companies stated above. I can say so because I have tried some of the above and people that

are familiar with it can testify so.None of them have a good compensation plan like the company am about to introduce. We all know the efficacy of the chinese medicine and

cosmetic products. People that have used it can testify so, when it comes to network marketing

of these product with good compensation plan there is none better than the one am about to share with this forum.
What is Multi-Level Marekting? Multi-level marketing (MLM) is a marketing strategy in which

the sales force is compensated not only for sales they personally generate, but also for the

sales of others they recruit, creating a down line of distributors and a hierarchy of multiple

levels of compensation or royalty bonus. That said, I will like to introduce to this forum

LONGLIQI INTERNATIONAL (NIG) LIMITED. THey are manufacturers of Longrich health,hygiene and

cosmetic products. They are are located in so many countries and they just introduced thier products to the nigerian market last october. They have numerous health and cosmetic products that are herbal based and I can list some of there products.... It ranges from mouth fresher, antiperspirant dew, mosquito repellent,hand cream, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, body wash, wine ,sanitary napkin, panty liner e.t.c These are products that are beneficial both for individual use and if you are the business incline and you have the marketing niche then you need to try longliqi... They have different entry level where you can participate and I will enumerate below:

1. Silver level: 32,000 naira
2. Gold level: 96,000 naira
3. Platinum level: 260,000 naira
4. Platinum VIP: 460,000 naira

For example, If you enter as a silver member, you will be giving products worth 32,000 naira. This are products of your choice(since you can pick from range of different products) . Then the company then expect you to introduce 3 different people at which you have a bonus of 8% each on each individual you bring. There is also perfomance bonuses, leadership bonus, development bonus e.t.c Longliqi has office in lagos and Ibadan and they currently have free seminars going on in Ibadan on tuesdays(12pm) and saturdays (2pm)
If you have questions and want to know how to participate in the seminars, feel free to call 08028625629 or email omololuadebowale@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira by PHRANTAD(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
You are making a lot of sense,4 people who are interested in knowing more about Longrich feel free 2 contact me on facebook(franmalae@yahoo.com),so as to get full info
Re: Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira by gpsunday: 3:08am On Aug 25, 2013
In this 21st century making money is becoming easier. Of all businesses network marketing is becoming the best method in wealth creation. I am advising everybody to embrace it. I have been enjoying my full time income from it for about two years now. Once again embrace network marketing.

Godspower Sunday
Africa`s wealth creator
http://socialmediabar/income6
Re: Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
cool #LONG -RICH DISTRIBUTORS/
MARKETERS needed urgently in
#uyo. call #08109986250. Mr Isaiah Umana
Re: Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira by DIMPLIGIRL: 7:19am On Jan 05, 2015
Longrich Abuja Stockist: 08033205776
Re: Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira by yomomen: 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Embarking on business, Thinking of another source of income this New Year.? Think Green. Be part of this life opportunity for sound health & wealth creation : GREENLIFE HERBAL NETWORK LTD. Products are sold through direct sales /­multi level and allow both part time & full time distributors , because there is no target for u to work to. Work Has u like and get all that is due for u any time u get there for any award. U register with #2500, after DT u start buying dia products ,wen u buy up to #8000 u HV move to level 2 , u continue to buy until wen u get to #30,000 , u a in level 3 .and u can enter level 3 directly with ur 30k. Now d company say don't buy any product again ,just register 4 ppl who WL do wat u had done , u earn 20 per cent on ur 4 ppl. wen dey get 2 level 3 u we move to level 4 , like dat like dat....... & wen dey move to 4 again u move to level 5 . it continue like DT until wen u move to level 6 & in level 6 u get ur first award which is #525 000 u move to level 7 & get ur second award & it continue as I explain above. & on a monthly basis u WL still be getting bonus base on ur performance. SUCCESS STEP.
step 1 member. Registration 2500
Step 2 senior member. 50 PV
Step 3 planner. 200 PV
Step 4. Team developer. 750 PV
Step 5. Team leader. 3000 PV
Step 6. Asst supervisor. 18 000 PV. + free int'l trip or #525,000 any time you qualify. No Target. No Rushing.
Step 7 team supervisor. 70 000 PV. + small car award or #2,100,000 any time you qualify
Step 8. Team director. 270 000 PV + cash award of #3,750,000 any time you qualify

Honorary award
Gateway vacation or #4,500,000
Big car award or #6,750,000
House award or #15,000,000

Compensation edge

Eleven level income benefit
Products are effective for treatment and prevention
Products availability are guaranteed
Prompt payment of bonus, one time registration
You earn from all your downlines - no generation break away.
Balancing of leg not compulsory - you can earn even with one leg
Your bonus is paid at any time you activate for the month no rolling to up line.
No time limits,no stress, no rush,no target.
You can take the cash equivalent of any award you qualify for no delay
All your point is cumulative
You have 2% of global sale from level 8 ( team director)
20% retail profit
Team performance bonus
Leadership bonus
Infinity bonus 0.5% etc
Greenlife ,best of the best,one big family . 08038467353. BB pin.224B245E
Re: Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira by lizreal: 8:53am On Jun 02, 2015
Hello Guys, partner with Alliance in motion global multilevel marketing company and get paid for life.
Alliance in motion global network is
really transforming Lives across the
world they are turning ordinary
Nigerians to extra-ordinary
millionaires, yes this is a life time
investment were earn more in
networking. in this network you are
required to bring in two, and for
brnging one person you get 1900#
instantly then if you bring in two you
get 1900# each for the two of them
and after an instant matching bonus
of 5700# and it goes on as you bring
in your two you earn and also as your
also bring in their two they earn and
you earn also registration for this
network 36000# and note that in this
network you are forced to buy
product before you get paid you get
paid as you register other people to
join for further information on how to
register and get started call
08079497098, whatsap 08187476337.
Re: Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira by Fem60(m): 8:59am On Jun 04, 2015
Do it yourself, fiverr 2weeks step by step online training. This is a step by step fiverr online training that will make you to understand fiverr very well. And we guarantee you that you will make over $50 before the end of this training. Visit our site on Nairaland to read more: www.nairaland.com/2350151/two-weesks-step-step-fiverr
Re: Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira by zamaracologne(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
VISIT: www.facebook.com/longrichagents for more info on the products and seminar venues around Nigeria.
OR CALL FOR MORE ENQUIRIES: 09050285900.

(1) (Reply)

Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here / Offer To Supply Charcoal To Buyers In Belgium / We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.