Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha (23494 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With This Cute Pic / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Turns 35, Releases Hot New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by kellyblair: 8:08am On Mar 13, 2013
sydney boma: GRAB N1 – N40 MILLION GRANT (MONEY BACK GUARANTEE)
HURRY AND ORDER FOR THE MANUAL NOW!
30 % DISCOUNT ONLY ON THE 14TH MARCH.
ORDERING INSTRUCTION: TO ORDER FOR THE MANUAL PAY
N5000 INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT AT ACCESS BANK PLC.
RECEIVE e MANUAL IN YOUR EMAIL BOX IN 5 MINUTES AFTER PAYMENT
SEND I HAVE PAID TO EMAIL: sydnero4u@yahoo.com, 08033101493
CALL SYDNEY FOR ACCOUNT INFO
OFFICE: NO 46 OBI- WALI ROAD RUMUIGBO PORT HARCOURT.
How does this relate with d discussion on this thread?
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Cweetie(f): 8:43am On Mar 13, 2013
Romantic Attraction with RMD was the first movie I saw her in. She is good! Happy Birthday
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by iphygift: 8:44am On Mar 13, 2013
Mamacita007: Happy bday but you're a boring actress sha.
I think you need to go and take panadol extra cos you are nut. I dnt think you have ever watched her movies.
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by feb4real: 8:47am On Mar 13, 2013
Happy Birthday Chioma grin cool
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by twinklle(f): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2013
chioma chukwuma ur d best of all jawe n am sooo hapi to share dsam bday month wit u......i lv u gal
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by gail15(f): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2013
HBD Chioma..!
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by chatterly: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2013
Knew her from a distance when she lived on Edina crescent in ikeja about 10 yrs ago.She seemed a decent girl then and it's good to know hat she still is.best of luck.
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by chatterly: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2013
chatterly: Knew her from a distance when she lived on Edina crescent in ikeja about 10 yrs ago.She seemed a decent girl then and it's good to know hat she still is.best of luck.
Emina crescent I meant
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Tee13(f): 9:11am On Mar 13, 2013
More more rewarding years to you Dear.
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by petsam11(m): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2013
Nwaoma Happy Birthday!!!
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by tucute: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2013
DDNICE: Hmmmmm u all make me laugh. No body has even thought that its the sexy ones they use for indecent roles hence it may not be her idea to play cool decent roles. My thoughts anyway

Please try and get the point here...No one is saying she is decent because she plays decent roles in movies while the sexy ones play the indecent roles but we are giving her the decency kudos because she appears decent off camera, portrays decency in her dressing and keeps her head high even in public events while still emitting the decent aura most actresses and female celebrities don't posses...To paint a clearer picture now, have you ever seen or come across a picture in which she was half naked or indecently dressed..?? No you cant see that in her.....Decency is not learnt nor taught, it runs in the inside of the person.....

2 Likes

Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by 1dickatatime: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2013
SamConquer: Kudos To My Chioma. . .as u Decent u see as you get Husband Sharply. . .We Guys Knw Good Material We Only Choose To Play And Flirt With The 'Spoilt Material'. . .while We Marry The 'Original Material'. . .Happy Birthday ! ! !

So true, HBD Chioma
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by EveryLadY(f): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U CHIOMA CHUKWUKA. U ARE EVER LOVELY.

THOSE THAT WANT HER AGE TO BE FOOTBALL AGE CAN TELL US HER REAL AGE
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Willgates(m): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2013
33 wetin? undecided
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Willgates(m): 10:14am On Mar 13, 2013
twinklle: chioma chukwuma ur d best of all jawe n am sooo hapi to share dsam bday month wit u......i lv u gal

happy birthday dear
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by youngmega: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2013
Policewoman: Hope its not football age o!
you too fuunny .. u fuon say na film age
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2013
So cos she has an innocent face...she is decent..na wa oo..I don't follow the band-wagon so I would simply say Happy Birthday and madam pls work on your attitude even if you are “decent”...cos what I saw on GUS(star version ) wasn't it @ all.Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Inosenduatall: 10:29am On Mar 13, 2013
There's no doubt that she is a good actress. But to all of you emphasizing that she is a decent actress, is this not the same back-biting, nagging, cantekerous and bitter chioma chukwuka that I saw on Gulder Celebrity Ultimate Search that you all are talking about or is it someone else?

Make i hear word jare. Na only her husband go sabi wetin him dey endure. With her razor blade mouth...

4 Likes

Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by olaezebala: 10:44am On Mar 13, 2013
Inosenduatall: There's no doubt that she is a good actress. But to all of you emphasizing that she is a decent actress, is this not the same back-biting, nagging, cantekerous and bitter chioma chukwuka that I saw on Gulder Celebrity Ultimate Search that you all are talking about or is it someone else?

Make i hear word jare. Na only her husband go sabi wetin him dey endure. With her razor blade mouth...
. Remind them small o

1 Like

Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Vincent41(m): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
fedrick901: Actress, Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Adds A Year
The Beautiful Actress Turns 33
She is from Oraifite in Anambra State (Nigeria). She was born in Surulere, Lagos on March 12, 1980 to Chief and Mrs. Ndukaife Chukwuka.

She had her primary education at Onward Nursey and Primary School in Lagos.

She then proceeded to Federal Girls College, Onitsha in Anambra State for her secondary education. She also attended Lagos State University (LASU), where she studied Banking & Finance.

She landed her first major role in the year 2000, when she was featured in the movie, The Apple. Since then, she has appeared in more than 150 movies, some of which are Games Men Play, Royal Doom, Total Crisis, Royal Insult, Eagles Bride, Azima, and Sins of the Flesh.

She has won several awards, including Best Actress in a Leading Role at AMAA in 2007, and Best Actress (English Language) at the African Film Awards in 2010.
don't forget to go to the source link

source:-http://.com/2013/03/happy-33rd-birthday-to-chioma-chukwuka.html

u ve said everytin but pls when did she had her first sex and abortion .??
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by uglyBetty1(f): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
i think this is the first time am seeing NL post something good about an actress. Chioma is a nice girl and acts well. Kudos to her. May be she should be labeled a Nairaland Ambassador in Nolly wood.

Happy Birthday nwanyi Oma. Many wonderful years ahead.
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Amhatu(m): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
Happy Birthday. You are a very good actress. cool
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
4tunebest: The actress I respect most. The most descent of them all
Very decent happy birthday chibaby.
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by rockcitie: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
Chioma Chukwuka showed us all her true colours when she participated in Gulder Ultimate Search (Celbrity show). I was really shocked and disaappointed by the terrible, bitter & nagging attitude she displayed through out her stay in the competition. The most annoying of all was that when she was eventually booted out of the GUS show, she actually claimed she was "acting" . Acting to what script Any way, Happy Birthday.

1 Like

Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by DDNICE: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
tucute:

Please try and get the point here...No one is saying she is decent because she plays decent roles in movies while the sexy ones play the indecent roles but we are giving her the decency kudos because she appears decent off camera, portrays decency in her dressing and keeps her head high even in public events while still emitting the decent aura most actresses and female celebrities don't posses...To paint a clearer picture now, have you ever seen or come across a picture in which she was half naked or indecently dressed..?? No you cant see that in her.....Decency is not learnt nor taught, it runs in the inside of the person.....
oh thanks u really cleared my doubts and I appreciate your matured argument.
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by innersecret(f): 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
in me: Hard to believe Chioma was born in Lagos, nothing resembel city for her body and behaviour.

then u didn't watch the guilder search,that's where I had a different notion of her.I use to like her a lot but not anymore.congrat and happy bday,wishing u all the best.
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by innersecret(f): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
Julieccentric: So cos she has an innocent face...she is decent..na wa oo..I don't follow the band-wagon so I would simply say Happy Birthday and madam pls work on your attitude even if you are “decent”...cos what I saw on GUS(star version ) wasn't it @ all.Cheers!
I thought it was only me that watch it ooo,I couldn't believe it,after watching GUS mennnn my mind change and till date it still stand,acting a role is different from seeing her real attitude oooo.she is disrepectful just in one word to sum up what I saw in GUS.she is highly temperamental.
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by innersecret(f): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
Julieccentric: So cos she has an innocent face...she is decent..na wa oo..I don't follow the band-wagon so I would simply say Happy Birthday and madam pls work on your attitude even if you are “decent”...cos what I saw on GUS(star version ) wasn't it @ all.Cheers!
I thought it was only me that watch it ooo,I couldn't believe it,after watching GUS mennnn my mind change and till date it still stand,acting a role is different from seeing her real attitude oooo.she is disrepectful just in one word to sum up what I saw in GUS,she is highly temperamental.
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by fedrick901(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by PHIPEX(m): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
innersecret: I thought it was only me that watch it ooo,I couldn't believe it,after watching GUS mennnn my mind change and till date it still stand,acting a role is different from seeing her real attitude oooo.she is disrepectful just in one word to sum up what I saw in GUS,she is highly temperamental.

Nobody here says she is a saint; sure she could have her flaws but by the standard of Nollywood stars, she is a gem. I wish more fulfilling years ahead. i wish someone could bring this page to her notice.
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by meinme: 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
Happy bufdei to you my sweet lady choomy!
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by SummerT(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hapi b'dy CHIOMA CHUKWUKA.
Never can i forget the film titled 'DISGUISED'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From “Sherikoko Reloaded' Osuofia And Jenifa Weds / Oge Okoye Shows Off Street Style (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji's 44th Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.