Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Kemi Omololu Olunloyo AKA Madame Digbo-lugi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Omololu Olunloyo AKA Madame Digbo-lugi (765 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Omololu Olunloyo AKA Madame Digbo-lugi by Gorrbachev: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo AKA Madame Digbo-lugi by VladimirLenin: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
How did she get rabies? shocked shocked shocked shocked : grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo AKA Madame Digbo-lugi by Gorrbachev: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2013
VladimirLenin: How did she get rabies? shocked shocked shocked shocked : grin grin grin grin

Dem don catch us. grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo AKA Madame Digbo-lugi by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
Gorrbachev: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo a Canadian Deportee turned Digbo-lugi. She is mad at Nigerians for her miseries. A vile, disrespectful and vulgar 48 year old woman that talks like an ill-mannered teenager. Wonder why your former husband made you his punching bag? Most men will end up being abusers if they live with you. You are almost 50, you can make your point without being vulgar and irritating. Your parents have done a horrible job, ask your father, he'll tell you the truth. Just like your husband pounded you, the Conservatives deported you, I would have done the same to a Tranny looking asylum seeker who is suppose to be fighting a good course but does not think before speaking. I hope you enjoy your $300 shenanigan for this one and I encourage you to keep it real with some decorum and wisdom, you will be taken seriously. #MadameDigbolugi. lol

Source

Lmao grin grin grin grin that woman should have been deported to Somalia grin grin na real digbolugi she be.
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo AKA Madame Digbo-lugi by MizEmerald(f): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2013
She's an attention seeker
Re: Kemi Omololu Olunloyo AKA Madame Digbo-lugi by SlyIg(f): 9:08am On Apr 01, 2013
Madam Governor!
She says she is making money from the useless post she makes from her fan's comments on the social media but that money doesn't worth the insults she receives back from her fans.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be 100yrs Come Jan.,2014 - Worthy To Celebrate Or Not? / What Did You Expect Achebe To Have Done For Nigeria? / Boko Haram Onslaught On Bama: 2 Soldiers,22 Policemen,14 Warders Killed[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.