Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) (10990 Views)

Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja / One Dead, 4 Injured In Fatal Accident Along Keffi-kafanchan Road, Abuja (photos) / What's The Traffic Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
This is the traffic situations today, as I am posting this, along AYA-Mararaba road in Abuja. This is what motorists pass through everyday. Many passengers alighted from their vehicles and are seen trekking from Mogadishu Cantonment (Abacha Barracks) to Nyanya.

Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
More pics

1 Like

Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by idlaw2k3(m): 7:46am On Mar 13, 2013
This is what happens when there is only one road out of the city.
Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by executinal(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
Is normal during peak hours. Even in developed world with underground subway experience traffic too.
Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by ezedolar: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
Odikwe egwu
Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by 360command: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
idlaw2k3: This is what happens when there is only one road out of the city.
it is still part of the abuja master plan project.
Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
We will survive it... If them like make dem no open that other road...
Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by cyprianlah(m): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
Na dis tin mak me vex buy private jet...nd holdup sef dn dey for up cos al d polithiefcians nd pastors get private jet...

3 Likes

Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by okoraforaboy: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
cyprianlah: Na dis tin mak me vex buy private jet...nd holdup sef dn dey for up cos al d polithiefcians nd pastors get private jet...
go and sit down,u no get one kobo!!poor man.
Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by Abujafood: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
More roads needed ASAP!
Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ehmmm, honey, the traffic situtation is bad, but not as bad as yesterday...and people don't trek home. Yesterday was an exception cos of the accident....

1 Like

Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by valdubem(m): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
That route is the worst road in d FCT in terms of traffic gridlock. Our leaders has since refused to ameliorate the situation.

Only if part of nairaland owner's wealth will be used to expand that road....

1 Like

Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by omaigala(m): 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
val_dubem: That route is the worst road in d FCT in terms of traffic gridlock. Our leaders has since refused to ameliorate the situation.

Only if part of nairaland owner's wealth will be used to expand that road....
cheesy
Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by Regiblinkz(m): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
What do you want us to do now?
Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by israel007: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
U forgot to mention there was an accident as at the time this was happening. Well come to lekki towards VGC, u will see traffic from Mega Chicken to Ajah. You could make a journey of 3 minutes in 3 1/2 hours then u come pay money on top.
Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by geogino(m): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
israel007: U forgot to mention there was an accident as at the time this was happening. Well come to lekki towards VGC, u will see traffic from Mega Chicken to Ajah. You could make a journey of 3 minutes in 3 1/2 hours then u come pay money on top.
And this happens without accident!!!!
Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
That is the only road entrying Abuja that has not been expanded unlike Kubwa and Airport roads. Motorists no longer experience traffic hold up in these expanded roads so the govt should do same to this AYA-Mararaba road.
Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by Chynx(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
This traffic dey learn. Come to Lagos!

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by Scarpon(m): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
next thing n.a. too buy private jet
Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by Werehkpe: 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
No b snow b dis? na wa oooooooooo!
Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by ChristAddict: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
No roadside light? angry shocked shocked
Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by jkross(m): 1:01am On Mar 14, 2013
koastar: That is the only road entrying Abuja that has not been expanded unlike Kubwa and Airport roads. Motorists no longer experience traffic hold up in these expanded roads so the govt should do same to this AYA-Mararaba road.
What kind of expansion does that road require again?
Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 14, 2013
The only solution to that road is provision of alternative road probably from kurudu/orozo to town. Though, we av bn hearing since tym immemorial that the road will be opened to motorists as the construction keeps going on at a snail speed. Nasir el-rufai remains best fct minister so far.
Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2013
Yanya Marraba traffic can be a back breaker, trust me, I know somethimes extending to one-man-village and even masaka... But believe me when I say, it can't be compared with the least traffic in Lagos
Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by malipalina: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
brosss]Yanya Marraba traffic can be a back breaker, trust me, I know somethimes extending to one-man-village and even masaka... But believe me when I say, it can't be compared with the least traffic in Lagos

is abuja not soppose to be better city to Lagos

Unlike Lagos, Abuja is supposed to be a new and modern city, with a pointer to correcting all the challenges faced in Lagos. How can a city built in this modern age be suffering from such deficit to the city. No alternative route and the FCT administration keep on paying leaps services whenever there is a dreadful incidence of accident in the area! EL Rufai, Abuja dwellers can now see your importance o.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by ibrutex(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
this is not NEWS and why is this in front page huhh? We experience SUCH evryday in lasgidi........abi u be LEARNER undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
jkross:
What kind of expansion does that road require again?
Expanding the road to five lanes on both sides is an option but it will require demolition of buildings along the road that will demand a lot of compensation. A better alternative is to construct alternative roads from Karu-Jikwoyi to Area1 and Nyaya or Masaka to Kubwa. These will certainly reduce the traffic on AYA-Mararaba road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) by niceolanrewaju: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Please what is the traffic situation along Nyanya Mararaba road now? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Car Within 500k And 600k / Best Route: Owerri To Abuja Road Trip / 2008 Toyota Corolla Car AC Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.