Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,937 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Plots Of Land For Sale @ Mowe (lagos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land For Sale @ Mowe (lagos) (1497 Views)

Property For Sale @ Mowe Ibafo Nd Magodo Isheri North, nd more / 2 Plots Of Land For Sale @ Mowe Ofada (paradigm Estate Phase I) / Plos Of Land For Sale @ Mowe- Ofada N450,000 Per Plot 2million For 5 Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land For Sale @ Mowe (lagos) by ogene70: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2013
we are offering 2 plots of land for sale located within Convenant Garden City Estate, Mowe, before Redemption camp.
Price怓N700,000 each
Tel: 08023545583, 07034541588.
Reason for selling: Owner wants to travel abroad for studies.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Mowe (lagos) by atuagbo: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2013
How far is the Estate to the Express Road? What are the documents the land has?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Mowe (lagos) by ogene70: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
atuagbo: How far is the Estate to the Express Road? What are the documents the land has?

pls send me your email,
thanks.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Mowe (lagos) by powersunny: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
atuagbo: How far is the Estate to the Express Road? What are the documents the land has?

Poster, i am also interested in the answer to these questions. Since u prefer to send reply to mailboxes, pls also send to "powerfulsunny@gmail.com"
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Mowe (lagos) by ogene70: 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
powersunny:

Poster, i am also interested in the answer to these questions. Since u prefer to send reply to mailboxes, pls also send to "powerfulsunny@gmail.com"
the plots have global cof o, survey and deed of assignment, and is abt 5 minutes drive from the express, thanks.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Mowe (lagos) by ogene70: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
powersunny:

the plots have global cof o, survey and deed of assignment, and is about 5 minutes drive frm the express, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sales Or Lease Of Property In Ibadan / . / Check Pics To Let New House 2 And 3bed At Glory Land Estate Isheri Lagos N300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.