Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Bank Workers And Securitymen Embarrasing Customers With Begging - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bank Workers And Securitymen Embarrasing Customers With Begging (1168 Views)

The Plight Of Nigeria Workers And The NLC / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) / This Crippled Man Decides To Work Instead Of Begging (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Workers And Securitymen Embarrasing Customers With Begging by helpmeohgod(m): 8:34am On Mar 13, 2013
It has reached an alarming rate the way Bank security guards and Cashiers @ the Bank embarras customers with Begging as if they don't receive salaries.

What do you have to say to this'''''
Re: Bank Workers And Securitymen Embarrasing Customers With Begging by Serendipity: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2013
helpmeohgod: It has reached an alarming rate the way Bank security guards and Cashiers @ the Bank embarras customers with Begging as if they don't receive salaries.

This is true. But it is also truer that these people especially the guards are indirectly shanghaied and coerced into it.
OR
What do you expect when some of the guards go home with a paltry sum ranging from 15k to 18k monthly?
The other day, I saw one that was with Fidelity Bank, at Onitsha riding commercial bike. Upon inquiry he told me that he was being paid 18k monthly, coupled with the fact that he had to work from 6am through 6pm. And this guy has a wife and kids.
Now how can one survive on such pittance?
I don't encourage that but these people seemingly have no option but to engage in such.
It's just another case of the end justfies the means.

The whole she-bang is usually nightmarish for shy people as they may because of shame part with a sum that ordinarily they would't have parted with; as opposed to others who kindly turn them down with the words like ''next time'' and a light smile.
Same is obtainable at MR:BIGS and their ilk.
Re: Bank Workers And Securitymen Embarrasing Customers With Begging by CrazyMan(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2013
helpmeohgod: It has reached an alarming rate the way Bank security guards and Cashiers @ the Bank embarras customers with Begging as if they don't receive salaries.

I've never witnessed a bank security man requesting for tips...they only smile and assist you in pushing the button of the security door to easy your passage, then wish you a great day on your way out...its up to you to give them whatever you feel like giving.

As that of the cashiers, I believe your story is false...cos no cashier would beg a customer for money in the banking hall.

1 Like

Re: Bank Workers And Securitymen Embarrasing Customers With Begging by Geomac: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2013
CrazyMan:
I've never witnessed a bank security man requesting for tips...they only smile and assist you in pushing the button of the security door to easy your passage, then wish you a great day on your way out...its up to you to give them whatever you feel like giving.

As that of the cashiers, I believe your story is false...cos no cashier would beg a customer for money in the banking hall.

The story is not false about the cashiers, i have been begged by cashiers for weekend money many times.
Re: Bank Workers And Securitymen Embarrasing Customers With Begging by helpmeohgod(m): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
@ crazyman-cashiers that count money do beg for when they are counting.
Re: Bank Workers And Securitymen Embarrasing Customers With Begging by texazzpete(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2013

What do I say to this?!

I'd ask you this simple question "What the heck does this have to do with Politics?!"
Re: Bank Workers And Securitymen Embarrasing Customers With Begging by helpmeohgod(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hahahahahahah funny comment
Re: Bank Workers And Securitymen Embarrasing Customers With Begging by helpmeohgod(m): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Bank Workers And Securitymen Embarrasing Customers With Begging by CrazyMan(m): 6:34am On Mar 18, 2013
Geomac: The story is not false about the cashiers, i have been begged by cashiers for weekend money many times.

helpmeohgod: @ crazyman-cashiers that count money do beg for when they are counting.
I'm speechless...
Re: Bank Workers And Securitymen Embarrasing Customers With Begging by moshoodn(m): 7:14am On Mar 19, 2013
Don't know about the cashiers...

But definitely know about the securitymen.

(1) (Reply)

High BP In Pre Employment Test ... / How To Discover Your Purpose / Nma Plans To Scuttle Other Health Workers Career Progression Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.