Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Toolz Covers TW Magazine - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Toolz Covers TW Magazine (10698 Views)

Annie Idibia On The Cover Of TW Magazine Valentine Edition. / Annie Macaulay-idibia Covers TW Magazine’s Valentine Edition / Nigerian Fashion Designer, Deola Sagoe Graces The Cover Of Tw Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by akksplendor: 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Why can't you look beyond her dress and appreciate her beauty and contours ? If you think you are better than her,how come you haven't grace the cover of any magazine ?

She is beautiful and most guys subscribe to that !

Contours? Lol!
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by coogar: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
niggaman: standing ovation from my down below. OMG!!! how do i get up from my office seat without anyboding noticing. o Lord give me the strength so dat dis thing will come down.

pervert alert........
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Ejine(m): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
The Body Magic she has on is actually visible in her abdominal area.

She's still facially alright.

And she got asss for days.
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by obowunmi(m): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
niggaman: standing ovation from my down below. OMG!!! how do i get up from my office seat without anyboding noticing. o Lord give me the strength so dat dis thing will come down.

small pikin - how will a fuly dressed FAT woman make your small tomtom rise? WTH undecided undecided undecided
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by lindiwey: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
@obowunmi,how ur mama and ur sisters be? U are condemning fat chics..mtshewwwwww!
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by coogar: 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ejiné: The Body Magic she has on is actually visible in her abdominal area.

She's still facially alright.

And she got asss for days.

body magic?
come, your eyes have x-rays?

obowunmi:
small pikin - how will a fuly dressed FAT woman make your small tomtom rise? WTH undecided undecided undecided

spare him, he's a virgin!
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by ypzilanti: 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
This woman is making naughty thoughts run through my head and I'm not even into 'big women'. Lesson to other celebs: You do not have to be naked to be sexy.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by vanstanzy(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
ypzilanti: This woman is making naughty thoughts run through my head and I'm not even into 'big women'. Lesson to other celebs: You do not have to be naked to be sexy.

Gbam!!! One million and five likes for u!
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by nmagirl(f): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
val_dee:

It's pretty clear dude. No man in his right senses will fault her looks.

because the only thing she's worth in you guys eyes is banging her, what else? can't u see her other qualities and achievements.corrupt minds.

The only thing guys in nland is commenting is hw to be intimate with her. mtchweeeew
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Costa2000(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2013
Toolz Nkeiruka,Adazi enu kariri akari.
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by ypzilanti: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2013
nmagirl:

because the only thing she's worth in you guys eyes is banging her, what else? can't u see her other qualities and achievements.corrupt minds.

The only thing guys in nland is commenting is hw to be intimate with her. mtchweeeew

What other sort of judgement can you make from a photograph? Its not like a picture of her deep penetrating gaze, is it? Or is it an article about Toolz winning the nobel prize? The context of the picture and the emphasis on her curves is evoking the intended emotions from the guys.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by wonlasewonimi: 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
What are you girls complaining about...she's got enormous racks, which by law of gravity is meant to droop and I can't for the life of me see any VPL. She's not bad IMO!
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
Twale mama! I hail. Everything de yafu yafu.
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by karpentar: 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
ijebabe: Popular Nigerian on-air-personality Tolu ‘Toolz’ Oniru has covered the latest edition of TW Magazine.

The Beat FM 99.9 OAP opens up on her starting out, her rise to the top and why she’s just getting started. It’s big things popping (no pun intended) for Toolz who’s in her late 20s. 2012 has been her biggest year so far, successfully launching her website which now ranks among the top 500 websites in Nigeria, working with MTV and hosting a number of landmark events…

how many boobs does she have?
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Salmoneus(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
Not a fashion person but she looks awful with that shes got on...
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by yvonnechi(f): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
Did u say late 20s?
looks like she's already in her 30s!
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by niggaman(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
obowunmi:

i no blame u, idiota.
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by wonlasewonimi: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
lindiwey: @obowunmi,how ur mama and ur sisters be? U are condemning fat chics..mtshewwwwww!

Wrath of fat chics!
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by obowunmi(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

Wrath of fat chics!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Okijajuju1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
Is that a Girdle line I see?! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by coogar: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
Okija_juju: Is that a Girdle line I see?! shocked shocked shocked

belly-rings or fat folds.....she's almost like the michelin man.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by collinsfbi(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by landinfo: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
hehehe bro$ take am easy hmm
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by koolkamzzy(m): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2013
And that Iron she's wearing on her neck, wonder how she's able to move around with such load undecided undecided undecided
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by obowunmi(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
koolkamzzy: And that Iron she's wearing on her neck, wonder how she's able to move around with such load undecided undecided undecided

you are truly a man - ahaha! grin grin grin grin
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
Me think she's pretty sha.
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by InvertedHammer: 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2013

I will ...
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by ideylaff: 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
Always liked her... asnd her personality as a person.

She brightens up my day when she's on the airwaves BEAT FM 99.9.

You ROCK Tolu.....

Here's her personal website if you want to appreciate her more with a few links as well

http://toolzo.net/

"NET EXCLUSIVE: Meet the man in Toolz’s life"

Many have been asking for months; Who’s this gorgeous Lagos princess dating? Who’s the man with the master key to what hundreds of men would kill for? NET can authoritatively tell you that he’s none other than a young man named ‘Tunde Demuren.

Multiple sources confirmed to us last week that Ms. Oniru is in a ‘steady (and steamy) relationship with Tunde Demuren.’ And it’s very likely wedding is on the cards.

Tunde (who is in his late 20s), is a trained pilot, the younger brother of EME Chairman Segun Demuren, and the son of long-serving Director General of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, Harold Demuren.

We’re told the pair have been dating for a while, but kept it secret from the public until recently, when – surprisingly – they started giving hints on twitter and arriving at dinner and parties together

http://thenetng.com/2013/03/net-exclusive-meet-the-man-in-toolzs-life/

VIDEO: Toolz faints twice as Praiz sings!

http://thenetng.com/2012/09/video-toolz-faints-twice-as-praiz-sings/

Smoking hot! Toolz shares new photos with Moussa Moussa

http://thenetng.com/2012/09/smoking-hot-toolz-shares-new-photos-with-moussa-moussa/

Where she works

http://www.thebeat99.com/

She does work out oooo

[/url]http://thenetng.com/2013/01/steamy-toolz-is-working-her-body-out/[/url]

Her man make u leave her alone ooooo Boys

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
nmagirl:

Ok Nma, can you go and hang transformer now.

I can see comprehension is too difficult for you.

Oh! you are as tiny as a broom? I now understand where you are coming from.

long hiss
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by koolkamzzy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
obowunmi:

you are truly a man - ahaha! grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahahahaa... probably cos I'm not an admirer of too much Jewelries/Accessories, even a simple watch makes my wrist too heavy. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by kunlefox(m): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2013
She looks hungry...like she wants some pie or red meat.
How the Bleep are people turned on by this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Wardrobe / What's With This Ripped Jean Thats Now Trending / Lovely Ladies Dresses For Just 3500.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.