Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Roofing Cost - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing Cost (1456 Views)

Roofing Cost / Roofing Cost / Roofing Cost Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roofing Cost by landis(m): 11:42am On Mar 25, 2008
Can anyone send me quotation for roofing of a Duplex?

I need it:

1. Brick Tiles

2. Color Roofing Sheet

Please include your sample pictures. All offers would be considered for it's merit
Re: Roofing Cost by boyelarry: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2008
The details you have given is not enough to give you the cost of a roofing. There is the necessity for anyone that wants to cost a roof to have the roof plan and the cross section so as to get the all the measurement and the pitch of the roof. You can send your drawings to my mail box seggs.partners@yahoo.com or call me on 234-1-7348083.

(1) (Reply)

Now Selling:mainland Gardens Estate, Phase2,mowe-ofada: Price: 550k / Need A Shop Within Akoka, Jibowu Fadeyi Or Yaba / Land For Sale: Strategic Locations In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.